Little Soap Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Soap Company
Read Little Soap Company Reviews
I happened upon this soap in Tesco recently and it is fabulous. The lemon scent is delicious and the lather it produces is wonderful and feels so luxurious. Once I discovered that they also do orange and lavender I decided to go directly to the web site. Service and delivery were very prompt. Love it!
All products were delivered intact & promptly.
Great service, lovely soap, and delivered quickly too! Highly recommended.
Lovely products!
I brought these products as a birthday present for my daughter.. her birthday isnt yet so they havent been opened.. but smell amazing and packaging is good.prompt delivery even in the times of covid 19 which is why i ordered early!! .. hopefully she will like them..
well made, natural ingredients, eco friendly soap. easy to use web site and well packaged orders.
Beautiful fragrance, quick delivery
The olive oil soap for sensitive skin is excellent. I have eczema on my hands and with using hand sanitisers and constant handwashing I need something gentle and soothing. This fits the bill!
Lovely, natural soaps and very quick dispatch and delivery - especially in the current times
I usually buy your soap at Boots but because of ‘ lockdown’. I ordered it directly from you. I am extremely pleased with the service and have recommended your company to my friends 👍
The best product from this lovely company.
Love this company. All their soaps are wonderful - smell amazing and leave skin clean and soft - contain no nasties, and are ethically produced in this country. We've used them for years, and I can't see a time when we'll stop. Absolutely recommended.
Thanks for producing a soap that doesn’t affect my skin.
I have previously used these products which were available in my local supermarket. Sadly they no longer stock The Little Soap company products.
Hence my decision to purchase direct. However I was appalled to find my package also contained unwanted and unsolicited potentially dangerous items of nicotine !!! Whatever possessed them to think that was OK !!!
Hi Morris, thank you for your review but we are totally baffled as to what you mean by 'dangerous items of nicotine'. We obviously only post out our own products packaged in plastic free or recyclable packaging which do not contain any dangerous levels of anything - especially not nicotine. We thrive being an eco savvy health inducing brand. The only freebie is a free bar of soap we include for all orders over £30.
Excellent natural products (I particularly recommend the oatmeal soap) and excellent company to deal with.
I was delighted with the box of soaps as was the friend with whom I shared. Lovely scents. I'll be reordering soon.
I was very impressed with the soap . It left my puppies coat soft and shining . Oh and she now smells good .
After previous negative experience the company contacted me to see what they could do to put it right.
Now sorted to my satisfaction.
Roll on the new website!
Having used the soap for 10 years , having bought it from the supermarket. With the situation as it is, they couldn't supply it. That was not acceptable so I now by it direct, along with all the other gals for shower and bath.
Lovely soap with great fragrances. Order delivered quite quickly. Will order from the company again.
Little Soap Company is rated 4.86 based on 366 reviews