Little Soap Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Soap Company
Read Little Soap Company Reviews
Very good my purchase arrived well
Part of a COVID-19 hope you are happy and well pack for all the family and friends I cannot see in Fareham, Manchester and Luton. They loved the soaps and their fragrance.
So far this soap is great. Order and delivery was quick and the soap itself smells jolly good and does the job. Good to be natural.
Lovely smooth Soap.
Lathers up well & Smells lovely.
I have been buying your soap for some time now, and will continue to do so - it's all really good, thank you!
Great products!
I’ve been treating myself to these soaps for years at Waitrose and finally discovered there are more products (and lower prices) if you order directly. I love the bubble baths, and the citrus scent is my favourite. For soaps, the rose geranium is lovely. Good customer service and quick delivery too.
well package fast delivery
Beautiful products
First time I have used the company and won't hesitate to use them again, easy ordering system and very quick delivery.
Love all the soaps, especially the exfoliating peppermint and poppyseed. Just discovered your grapefruit and orange - wonderfull fragrance, starts my day off perfectly!
Great service, top quality soaps that are gentle on your hand and smell gorgeous. Peppermint and poppyseed soap is just so pretty :)
Lovely gentle soap with subtle fragrance, will be back for more.
Good products, good service.
good products prompt delivery
Prompt service in spite of current difficult circumstances.

Perfect for hands which are allergic to all other types of soap.
Love the product and fast delivery
Amazing smelling, velvety feeling. I enter the bathroom and the smell of rose and geranium is all around. The only negative is about the charcoal bar is making my skin too dry.
Lovely company to deal with. Will be back
Very nice lots of soaps to choose from so very nice I would buy again.
Little Soap Company is rated 4.86 based on 363 reviews