Litecraft Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Litecraft

Gorse Mill, Chadderton United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Litecraft ?

"I ordered 6 bathroom ceiling lights through Amazon. My electrician decided they were not suitable for installation so I asked to return the items under Amazon 30 day return guarantee I was told Litecraft had its own 14 day return policy and a refund was denied. I appealed and was turned down Litecraft claim customer service is a top priority I offered to pay the return postage and a restocking fee this was rejected I asked for a credit this was rejected I regard their approach as unsympathetic and unhelpful Avoid his company. I noticed several other customers have has similar bad experiences regarding returns."
Litecraft is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews