Listers Interiors Reviews

11PM
11PM

Tell us how Listers Interiors made you happy

Telephone
"RELATED TO PREVIOUS DELIVERY SERVICE REVIEW. I INPUT TWO STARS BUT NOTICED IT HAS JUMPED TO FOUR, HOW IS THAT?"
Are you Listers Interiors? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Service at time of purchase was good but that stopped at point of delivery when presented with a disclaimer at my door before the deliver. y team would enter my property. This would exclude them from any liability should they break or damage my property while carrying my purchase into my home. For me that put Listers in a different light. Not only do they charge for delivering their own good but also produce a disclaimer at you before carrying it any further than your door. Was told if did not sign they would not deliver my goods. That to me speaks volumes of level of service once you have purchased the goods and something that future customers should be aware of. I only hope that should anything be wrong with my purchase they are as good as other customers say they are."
"Viewed some bedroom furniture in the Chester store and decided to purchase it in my local Llandudno store. However, there was quite a price difference between the different shops- (£170.00), I pointed this out to the shop assistant , she checked on it on her computer and told me it was coming up as the price advertised in the Chester store so I bought it. I am wondering why that price wasn’t displayed ? All fine with the wardrobe but I went back to the store to look at another item to find that the price of the wardrobe was still being displayed at the more expensive price. This is so wrong!"
"We bought bedroom furniture, dressing table, bedside tables and a king size bed. All the furniture except the bed was excellent. When we came to assemble the bed it became obvious that the brackets were not fitted correctly. We phoned Listers, no problem, they sent someone out to look at it, saw the problem and came out with new parts and assembled it for us. Excellent service, thank you Listers !"
"Saw a bench I really liked in their Chester shop. Could not find it online. I phoned the shop and was able to purchase it over the phone. So delighted and customer service second to none."
Listers Interiors is rated 4.00 based on 5 reviews