https://www.lisaaromano.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend https://www.lisaaromano.com
Click Here

Tell us how https://www.lisaaromano.com made you happy

"I took Lisa A Romano's 12 week Breakthrough Programme (March 2018) and the 8 week Master Class (August 2018). I got into Lisa's work in 2017 through the large library of you tube videos that Lisa has posted. Her work resonated with me, so I decided to take the plunge and buy the 12 -week programme. Some of the you tube videos are really excellent for the survivor of childhood emotional abuse. I took the 12 week and did not intend to take the 8-week Masters. Peer pressure made me enrol on it as I felt like I would be missing out on something. It's impossible to find a place to give a review of the experiences I had so hence I am writing this. I think its important that potential customers should be able to see balanced reviews and not just testimonials. I will review them both separately below and of course the content is my experience and my opinion only. 12-week breakthrough programme Description Each week there is a 20-minute pre-recoded video, a 20-minute meditation and a one- hour live stream. Additionally, each group becomes its own Facebook group. Pro's Helpful layout of programme in three stages the problem, acceptance and moving on. Lisa is a very engaging speaker who has clearly walked the walk. The livestreams were very beneficial however the sheer number of people on the programme made them feel slightly intimidating to me. Cons Very expensive per person (about $1000) Some participants seemed to be having serious mental health issues from Facebook posts so at times I wondered if they should seek professional help. Videos were recorded in 2016 and had not been updated in March 2018 A lot of the material is basically the you tube videos organised in a coherent fashion. In the marketing video beforehand Lisa said that she "may be changing her business model and so this maybe this is the last time she runs the programme herself" I know of at least one more time afterwards on a marketing video for a later Breakthrough programme she said this. Not sure if I thought it was worth it but some really good moments. 8- week Master's programme Description Each week there is a 20-minute pre-recoded video, a 20-minute meditation and a one- hour live stream. Additionally, each group becomes its own Facebook group. Pro's Lisa is a very engaging speaker who has clearly walked the walk. The livestreams were very beneficial and in this case there were about 50 people on the programme so it was less intimidating Cons Very expensive per person (about $800) Lisa read a script for a lot of the time on the videos instead of directly speaking to the audience. A lot of the material is basically the you tube videos organised in a coherent fashion. Was not worth it to me and I regret it I can provide receipts for proof of purchase should that be required."
Are you https://www.lisaaromano.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
https://www.lisaaromano.com is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews