Liquid Screed Direct Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Liquid Screed Direct Ltd
Telephone
"Hired LSD to install underfloor heating and liquid screed to our 53m2 extension. Guys turned up on time, worked like troopers, installed the heating pipe work by lunchtime, and screed poured by the end of the day. They were professional, knowledgeable, and tidy. Very competitive and we can highly recommend Mark and his team. Ian & Karen, Welwyn Garden City."
"Couldn't be happier with my underfloor heating and screed. Mark and the team were punctual, knowledgeable and tidy. They were not the cheapest but as the saying goes - you get what you pay for. what I got was nothing short of brilliant."
"Reasonably priced. Excellent service and great communication. They did a great job, were very punctual. I am very happy to recommend their services."
"Hired Liquid Screed Direct for underfloor heating in my home in Bedford. Good value and prompt service, very clean and tidy. Highly recommended! - Thanks Gary"
Liquid Screed Direct Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews