LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD Reviews

United Kingdom
B9 4BN, ,

Tell us how LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD made you happy
Great service the order came on time in only 2 days
Thank you for remaining the most easily accessible and prompt framing materials supplier today! Despite three lockdowns, you have evolved systems to cope brilliantly; you have even still managed customer support via your rep's. Well done everyone at Lion!
Simple to order goods came within two days in good condition. Anna responded very quickly to my queries, all in all very good service thank you Lion.
I have used Lion for my framing and tool stock for over a decade now. Excellent customer service and communication and attention to detail when requiring something delicate or uncommon. The software driving the web site is wonderfully user-friendly. So refreshing not having to go round in circles trying to shop for multiple items with so many other online suppliers. Technical assistance and product knowledge when calling real human beings is also something I truly appreciate.
Great service your end
Excellent service, choice and industry knowledge. Wide range of products available.
I have been looking for aluminium z hangers for some time, so I was delighted to find them here at an extremely attractive price. No problems ordering, and the goods arrived next day securely packaged.
Good quality ash framing and supplied nice and quickly
As ever excellent service from the team at Lion. Dispatched very promptly and order fully delivered.
Have used Lion for a few years now and have always had excellent service, for both chop service and framing products. Thank you.
Very friendly on ‘phone.
Easy to navigate website for ordering.
Fantastic next day delivery.
Friendly efficient staff, excellent quality and delivery, just generally an outstanding company.
Good quality product bought this for hobby photo framing and needs a wee bit of practice but good product, a bit pricey though.
Hi Brilliant service as usual , thank you
In all my dealings with Lion I have received excellent service.
I get all my framing from Lions’-chop service ‘ and I literally couldn’t run my business without them. They provide an excellent and reliable service with a friendly team who have always been there to help with any enquiries. I would recommend them 💯! Thank you Lions!!!
Good purchasing experience, valuable advice, will certainly return.
Excellent service and excellent products. Thank you.
The cutting service on the site was very easy to use. Delivery was very quick and very well packaged. The hardest part was selecting from the very extensive range on offer.
I am always grateful for the customer support at Lion Picture framing. On this occasion the options around the j Rail system were discussed with me in a totally frank and non-pushy way and the delivery was really quick. I ended up with just what I needed - thank you!
LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD is rated 4.77 based on 5,101 reviews