LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD Reviews

Birmingham
West Midlands
United Kingdom
B9 4BN

How would you rate LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD ?

Customer
"Lion PFS Ltd telephoned me to say that one of their representatives (Mark) would be in the area and was willing to call in to see if we had any queries regarding how to operate our new underpinner. As complete novices we were very keen for him to call, and he stayed for two hours teaching us how to underpin frames. This made all the difference when we began making up the frames. Thank you Lion and thank you Mark! Excellent customer service!"
Customer
"I have dealt with Lion for 28 years and they have always provided a fast professional service. We have recently moved to a new gallery and the help from the company and their rep was nothing short of excellent, making the decision on which hanging system to use much easier."
Customer
"Overall I find Lion to be an excellent supplier. Quality of goods, delivery and service are all very efficient. On the few occasions I have experienced any issues with goods deliveredthey have been quickly and effectively dealt with. Regards Tony www.scotframes.co.uk"
"Excellent service from Lion, sadly the delivery company driver says he is unable to drive up our track, even though we have had much larger vehicles deliver on many occasions. Not Lion's fault though."
"Prompt, efficient and accurate response to orders. Polite and helpful with all enquiries."
"I am very pleased with the quality of product supplied by Lion and with their attentive and prompt customer service. On nearly every occasion that I have ordered the correct materials have been delivered the next day. This is first class service and is the reason that I continue to use the company. The costs are also very reasonable across a wide range of products and suppliers."
"great service, and some very competitive pricing also! Some stuff you cant find anywhere else."
"great range of products and quick service"
"Quick delivery, goods received with no damage and good quality"
"I previously bought picture hanging rods, not realising that the hangers did not come as part of the package. So recently I bought the hangers and my art group's art exhibition looks far more professional. The items arrived next day as requested, so happy all round. Thank you"
"Would have been a higher score but let down again bythe choice of carriers"
(TW) - Posted 1 day ago
"Returning customer, good service, quickly delivered. Thanks"
"My last order was a very smooth process from ordering to delivery, it arrived unexpectedly next day. Customer services have always been very helpful with queries. Only trouble I've had is using this review form which didn't load properly."
"Very easy to use website. Item arrived following day."
"Quick delivery, good selection and a helpful clear website"
"Great support and service!"
"Lion stock everything I need for my framing business. Easy to use website as well."
"I was told 2-3 days standard delivery, which was fine. It arrived the next day !"
"Excellent products with fast delivery"
"Supplied specialist framing tools at a reasonable price, fast."
"Excellent service as ever this week - everything we wanted was in stock and arrived next day. Can't ask for more than that!"
"I think the range of framing materials is outstanding and I particularly like the way items are described in the catalogue. There is also plenty of choice where similar items are listed. The range of mouldings is impressive - I would like to see more traditional shapes included however. Carriage prices are reasonable. I don't like your minimum pricing rules - I would prefer to be able to buy goods for less than £30. Your prices and carriage could reflect any inconvenience caused to your company."
(INTERNAL) - Posted 1 week ago
"Excellent service. Fast delivery, very satisfied."
LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD is rated 4.77 based on 3,020 reviews