LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD Reviews

B9 4BN

Tell us how LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD made you happy

customer service
Customer
"Lion PFS Ltd telephoned me to say that one of their representatives (Mark) would be in the area and was willing to call in to see if we had any queries regarding how to operate our new underpinner. As complete novices we were very keen for him to call, and he stayed for two hours teaching us how to underpin frames. This made all the difference when we began making up the frames. Thank you Lion and thank you Mark! Excellent customer service!"
Customer
"I have dealt with Lion for 28 years and they have always provided a fast professional service. We have recently moved to a new gallery and the help from the company and their rep was nothing short of excellent, making the decision on which hanging system to use much easier."
Customer
"Overall I find Lion to be an excellent supplier. Quality of goods, delivery and service are all very efficient. On the few occasions I have experienced any issues with goods deliveredthey have been quickly and effectively dealt with. Regards Tony www.scotframes.co.uk"
"ordered Wednesday and half arrived Thursday and the rest the following Monday. Luckily it wasn't urgent."
(ML) - Posted 23 hours ago
"Wow, pasion still exists."
"Service and prices good - deliveries have been shambolic"
(ML) - Posted 1 day ago
"Great service and rapid delivery. Received something in error (mine), so phoned Lion and they were great and resolved the issue."
"Excellent service as always."
"As usual slick and efficient even when I am not! Alan always super helpful as are other two chaps on counter. Appreciate the chocolate. Thanks"
(INTERNAL) - Posted 2 days ago
"I am in France and use Lion all of the time due to the good service, the price of materials and goods, but I do notice shipping charges are increasing. I can only hope that they are searching for the most cost efficient couriers for me to continue using them."
(CJ) - Posted 2 days ago
"Went like clockwork - as every previous experience"
"Pleasure to deal with. Arrived on time, well packed. Appreciated the little treat!"
"A really strong performance in every way-site, communication, delivery,product-lion bar!!!"
"Lion good service has not faltered since opening my account over 20 years ago"
(SF) - Posted 5 days ago
"Brilliant as always. Thank you"
"Love the products etc. Only negative comment is, being a new start up company, the min order value of £50 does mean I have to order from another supplier most of the time."
(INTERNAL) - Posted 6 days ago
"Hi. This is the first time I have used Lion and I'm very happy with the service provided as well as the product, which is excellent. But most importantly the free chocolate Lion bar was delicious. I also like kit Kat LOL. Seriously though just to reiterate the service was superb. Thank you."
"Fantastic service. Ordering and delivery great experience."
"Super professionnel ! Merci"
"Just received an order slightly late this week. As Xmas approaches delivery companies get busier. It was good to be able to contact Lion easily and quickly and they kept me up to date. Luckily I managed to get my work done just before customer walked through door. Good service in doing their best."
"Good value for money and a large range of items to choose from. The mouldings delivery company does not offer a parcel tracking service."
(TW) - Posted 1 week ago
"Had trouble setting up new account.Eventually was able to order,from there on the service was excellent.Delivery was made in two days,the order was correct. ."
"As ever, an excellent range of professional tools & equipment, sold by friendly & very knowledgeable staff. Always good contact by phone, email, and now 'live chat'."
LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD is rated 4.76 based on 3,476 reviews