LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD Reviews

West Midlands
United Kingdom
B9 4BN

customer service

How would you rate LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD ?

Customer
"Lion PFS Ltd telephoned me to say that one of their representatives (Mark) would be in the area and was willing to call in to see if we had any queries regarding how to operate our new underpinner. As complete novices we were very keen for him to call, and he stayed for two hours teaching us how to underpin frames. This made all the difference when we began making up the frames. Thank you Lion and thank you Mark! Excellent customer service!"
Customer
"I have dealt with Lion for 28 years and they have always provided a fast professional service. We have recently moved to a new gallery and the help from the company and their rep was nothing short of excellent, making the decision on which hanging system to use much easier."
Customer
"Overall I find Lion to be an excellent supplier. Quality of goods, delivery and service are all very efficient. On the few occasions I have experienced any issues with goods deliveredthey have been quickly and effectively dealt with. Regards Tony www.scotframes.co.uk"
"We order materials from Lion a few times a year. Its easy to order on their website and delivery is very quick. Recently I phoned to see when one of the items (a pack of 20) would be back in stock. They immediately offered to split a larger pack and my whole order was made up and delivered the next day. Thank you."
(ML) - Posted 16 hours ago
"Great service and advise will 100% be using Lion in the future"
(CONTACTED) - Posted 19 hours ago
"Order delivered speedily and fulfilled completely. As a small customer this is much appreciated"
"Great service as always"
"On time, and in A1 condition. My only request would be that you find something more environmentally friendly than the copious amount of single-use plastic bubblewrap as protection. There must be a better alternative."
"All items were available and it was easy to order on-line. Delivery was very prompt. I'd happily recommend Lion to anyone."
"I've been a customer for over 20 years and service has always been excellent"
"Very easy to find what I wanted and delivery was very fast."
"Unfortunately there are a few duplicates (cornersx4). Other than that, fine."
"I was very impressed with the service and quality of product. Delivery was exceptionally fast. I would recommend using Lion without hesitation."
"Excellent service"
"Very good service, quick and prompt with my order. Such an extensive catalogue of products. I will be using them for my frame moulding needs again."
"My order arrived on time and all correct."
"You are always good!"
"Quality is on the whole pretty decent, though with the lower cost mouldings it definitely pays to check each length carefully; I have received a few pieces which are too badly warped or have been damaged before shipping. Card stock can suffer in transit but tht is the nature of having this kind of item shipped. Customer service is great though, any problem is quickly sorted."
"Thank you for excellent service"
"Order correct andready to be collected and staff helpful."
"You did fine as usual. I haven't give you 5 because you will see that I frame in a small way. My customers go for cheaper frames so I tend to use Minerva. The variety of choice of these frames has reduced considerably over the last couple of years. I mainly use M121 and you recently discontinued gold, ayous and white. You have also discontinued all of the Minera slips leaving no equivalent alternatives. A D Patterson (PATT 28)"
"I would have loved to have selected 'Very Good' as Lion's choice of products is really extensive, and their customer service generally excellent. However, a lack of flexibility around delivery for customers living in the Highlands lets down the whole experience. I anticipate that my current order will arrive seven days after I placed the order. By todays standards, that's disappointing."
"Very pleased with the service I received my order was delivered the day following the placing of my order. The picture frame moulding was top quality as I new it would be."
LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD is rated 4.77 based on 3,354 reviews