LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD Reviews

Birmingham
West Midlands
United Kingdom
B9 4BN

How would you rate LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD ?

Customer
"Lion PFS Ltd telephoned me to say that one of their representatives (Mark) would be in the area and was willing to call in to see if we had any queries regarding how to operate our new underpinner. As complete novices we were very keen for him to call, and he stayed for two hours teaching us how to underpin frames. This made all the difference when we began making up the frames. Thank you Lion and thank you Mark! Excellent customer service!"
Customer
"I have dealt with Lion for 28 years and they have always provided a fast professional service. We have recently moved to a new gallery and the help from the company and their rep was nothing short of excellent, making the decision on which hanging system to use much easier."
Customer
"Overall I find Lion to be an excellent supplier. Quality of goods, delivery and service are all very efficient. On the few occasions I have experienced any issues with goods deliveredthey have been quickly and effectively dealt with. Regards Tony www.scotframes.co.uk"
"Great customer service. Rarely a problem but if there ever has been one, the team really work hard to get things sorted. Much appreciated!"
"From ordering online to receiving my purchase Lion have done a great job. We're a small company who have used Lion for many years."
"Simple to use, efficient service. Always good quality frames. And for those special queries I appreciate the helpful advice on the phone. Alway friendly, always helpful."
"Generally I have been pleased with the wood although some I have just used had a burn mark on it which was quite visible and another dark blemish in the wood. The delivery has always been really prompt."
"Very helpful customer service, answering all my questions and offering useful advice when asked. Delivery was fast and products well packed."
"I bought the 25mm plastic round key hole hangers, they are so much easier to use than the traditional metal ones. Simple drill one 25mm hole then glue in place."
"Lion Picture Framing Supplies Limited has an excellent range of framing products with a fast, friendly and efficient customer service."
(INTERNAL) - Posted 1 day ago
"Always good quality boards, and excellent customer service."
(ML) - Posted 2 days ago
"Generally very good service but recently commented on my moulding order being 80% more than I ordered. While I well understand that it is impossible ( with the exception of Minerva ) to supply exactly the amount required I felt that I should have been informed why this was. I was told that Lyon would have to telephone everyone as virtually all orders are over that required due to length variation. I do however feel there should be a point where a phone call should be made i,e, 50% over."
(SF) - Posted 2 days ago
"I had not ordered for a long while due to other commitments and had difficulty placing online order but after posting a message on facebook I was contacted and all sorted swiftly. I expected to wait for the delivery up to three days as stated but it arrived by DPD next day in a time slot. Terrific service, back soon for more."
"Excellent service - ordered Monday, delivered Tuesday and Wednesday"
(ML) - Posted 2 days ago
"Placed my first order recently and the whole process was very efficient. Looking forward to placing my next order."
"Have been working with Lion for a number of years now delighted with the very professional service."
(SF1) - Posted 5 days ago
"I have been obtaining my framing requirements from Lion for over 20 years and have always received excellent service. Recently I telephoned an order of about 20 items about 30 minutes after the cut off time for next day delivery, but the lady I spoke to said she would try and sort out the order and I received it the next day by lunchtime. I was very grateful and very impressed."
"Excellent range overall"
"This is an efficient and very well run business"
(SF) - Posted 1 week ago
"All was good. The only problem was the minimum order of £50 before vat and delivery. It’s too high."
"Always great service, good products and excellent delivery"
"Excellent, prompt service"
"Lion have always provided us with great service from the ordering stage to final delivery. Mouldings arrive in good shape and are competitively priced. Quick to fix any stock issues and generally a friendly bunch to deal with."
(TW) - Posted 1 week ago