LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD Reviews

LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD 5 star review on 29th March 2021
Abstract Arts
LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD 5 star review on 24th March 2021
Jeremy Anderson Picture Frame Maker
Good products at good prices, Excellent customer sevice, I can't fault this company.
Posted 39 minutes ago
goods arrived promptly, box suffered in transit.
Not always the cheapest but always good , friendly, service. Just bring back your London depot!
Absolutely LOVE dealing with everyone so Lion, they are always so friendly and helpful everything always arrives on time and is always correct I wish all my other suppliers were half as good as you guys
Lion Staff were brilliant sorting out failed deliveries by a courier.
Great service. Our products arrived quickly and we’re just right.
Lion have supplied us with various sundries over the years and were great but with Brexit and the new charges on duty and the length of time it takes to get the stuff, we wont be ordering any more, unfortunately.
order no 1118035 dated 06/05/21 - sent in 2 lots 1st lot - http://www.nightfreight.co.uk/tracking/lion.aspx?consno=L5461572&postcode=AB538HR - arrived Aberdeen 08/05/21 - delivered 10/05/21 - no packing inside box, individual boxes slightly crushed 2nd lot - http://www.nightfreight.co.uk/tracking/lion.aspx?consno=L5418099&postcode=AB538HR - arrived Aberdeen 08/05/21 - STILL WAITING
It's been a few years since I last used Lion. I'm pleased to say they are still as good as ever. Excellent value and service. For mount board, always my first port of call.
Always reliable for top quality products and service
Easy to order delivered quickly easy to use product
I have to give 4* as most of framing was damaged from delivery sector when it arrived! They were very professional and got a rush order which arrived next day, no fussing. Shame about the damage, but great customer service. Their frames are very nice
Very quick, accurate service.
The only issue we have is with the packaging used for the items we order, most items are small and heavy and really need to be in stronger outer boxes. The narrow strapping used simply cuts into the cardboard and causes the box to split open, an example is the CWH1 bulk pack of 2,000 have never managed to receive one of these in good condition and more often than not the contents are spilling out in the delivery van. Will send a photo next time. Wish I could find more to complain about. 5*
Great customer service, my goods arrived promptly and very well packed.
Staff at Lion Office Superb Over Phone...
Absolutely brilliant company to deal with. Great selection of materials/supplies etc and incredibly quick delivery times and everything is packaged well to avoid damage. 100% will continue to use Lion.
quick and easy to order and great service
I am very pleased with the service I have received over the years. I am primarily an artist but I always play a part in the framing and presentation of my works. I like to use liming wax and assemble the bespoke frame kits that I receive from my local framer. I think the website is easy to use and the response to my orders is rapid. The packing is very thorough and I have never received a faulty item.
Prompt delivery good quality products packaged well.
LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD is rated 4.77 based on 5,368 reviews