LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD Reviews

Click Here

Tell us how LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD made you happy

customer service
Customer
"A Fabulous 'Chop' service on mouldings. very accurate, well packed and extremely fast. I would definitely use again and again. My image submitted shows the new St Ives moulding in white."
Customer
"Lion PFS Ltd telephoned me to say that one of their representatives (Mark) would be in the area and was willing to call in to see if we had any queries regarding how to operate our new underpinner. As complete novices we were very keen for him to call, and he stayed for two hours teaching us how to underpin frames. This made all the difference when we began making up the frames. Thank you Lion and thank you Mark! Excellent customer service!"
Customer
"I have dealt with Lion for 28 years and they have always provided a fast professional service. We have recently moved to a new gallery and the help from the company and their rep was nothing short of excellent, making the decision on which hanging system to use much easier."
"Excellent service. Highly recommended."
"VG and prompt service."
"Excellent , prompt delivery of what I ordered. Thank You"
"I ordered some chop kits.Everything very good apart from the fact that once again one was difficult to join because the moulding was twisted along the length which means either having to fill gap in one of the miters or ending up with a rocking frame. Its a recurring issue. On this occasion I was able to fudge it. However, have had inconvenience of reordering on other occasions."
"Good service -Thankyou"
"I always find my dealings with Lion P FS excellent"
"In one word RELIABLE whether it be the product, the price or the delivery"
Thank you for your feedback, it's great to hear that we are your most reliable supplier. We look forward to continue to work with you in future. Regards, LION
"As always, excellent service, advice and very speedy delivery. Can’t ask for more!"
"Island gallery. St. Ives. Cornwall. Lion has always been the most reliable of my framing suppliers, with good quality products. Your chop service is second to non with fast delivery. I like the fact that framing materials are from forest friendly suppliers."
(ML) - Posted 3 days ago
Thank you for your feedback. It's great to hear that we are your most reliable supplier and that you are appreciating the benefits of our chop service. We look forward to continue to work with you in future. Regards, LION
"Great service."
"I get items from Lion and expect always the same discount irrelevant on the amount spent. Few months ago when I had an order I had to insist that I get the discount as the previous order which was that of 33%. On my last order which I have just placed, I had to insist to get a 20% discount. I am in this field of trade and would not be competitive unless I get a decent discount. Thanks Mario Martinelli / Pictures & Frames"
(CJ) - Posted 4 days ago
Thank you for your feedback, I understand one of the team has been in touch to clarify on this. Regards, LION
"Excellent customer service and next day delivery. I especially like the range of L or tray frames."
"Wide choice very promt service"
"Very swift efficient service, both when telephoning or on computer."
(INTERNAL) - Posted 5 days ago
"The moulding was delivered extremely promptly (next day), was good quality and very well wrapped for protection during transit."
Thank you for your feedback, it's great to hear we're exceeding your expectations. We look forward to working with you in future. Regards, LION
"I've been really happy with my orders from Lion, I have always picked up direct in the past, and orders have been ready and waiting. Great range of stock, and prices are good."
Thank you for your feedback, it's great to see you are appreciating our Click and Collect service. We look forward to working with you in future. Regards, LION
"Did not receive the exact items I ordered. I received only half the amount of D rings, & smaller rolls of gummed tape, but fortunately I wasn't charged for the original order"
Dear Customer, Thank you for speaking with us earlier to clarify your order. If there's anything else we can do to help please feel free to contact us. Best regards, Lion.
"Ordered some moulding to be sent upto the Highlands of Scotland and it arrived in 2 days in perfect condition...now I can frame my photo's in the right frame .. Its lovely I'm not charged stupid delivery prices.."
Thank you for your feedback, it's great to hear you are so pleased with our products and service. We look forward to working with you in future.

Regards, LION
"Quick service"
(INTERNAL) - Posted 1 week ago
"We are very satisfied !"
(CJ) - Posted 1 week ago