LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD Reviews

Epic Art Story Ltd
LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD 5 star review on 9th June 2021
Stuart Thomas
R Young Art
Exceptional service. We are in the middle of a global pandemic and I'm in New Zealand - the other side of the world. I received everything just 6 days after ordering. I can't generally get that service from my own national suppliers!! Thank you.
The service and products are very good, but I'm disappointed by two things. First is that the range of tray frames has been severely cut back and there are now no coloured options. The second is the delivery service - it is sub contracted from DX to Grand Prix Express in Wales and I did not get my Thursday delivery until Saturday.
I am always amazed at how quickly Lion turn around my orders. Far quicker and cheaper delivery than other suppliers.
Excellent service and product. I am surprised by how easy the frames go together and the quality is excellent. Truly impressed
Very helpful when I’ve needed to talk on phone and delivery excellent.
Excellent product and service, would thoroughly recommend.
I would have given 5 stars, but they were let down by the courier, obviously my consignment had been roughly handled, although, I have to say the contents were in order.
Amazing turnaround time for chop service. 24 Hrs! Fantastic, so professional.
The choice of mouldings is unmatched and online ordering so straightforward. Also quick supply with clear communication along the way make Lion worth using to keep my business running smoothly.
Good quality mount board exactly as described. Came promptly well packed.
Once again Lion have responded swiftly to my on-line order. Everything received, very well packaged, within 24 hrs of placing the order.
I am very disappointed with the service I have received from Lion. I placed an order with you 3 months ago today on the 15th April and to date I have only received part of my order and that was only a couple of weeks ago. I am still missing all the mouldings that I ordered. This order was placed in good faith and PAID FOR at the time at a cost of over £600.00 and to date my order is incomplete! Although I have made contact with your company on many occasions over this matter including going to the top of the tree and talking to Ms Nicola Harrold, this matter is still not resolved. I feel very let down by your company and am left wondering if my only option is to seek legal advise, considering you have had my money for three months and I still haven't received goods to the value of.
Always support me. Very happy with there products and service.
Very good framing, excellent delivery service.
Not having ordered for a while due to various it was very helpful and pleasant to speak to your lady of the day and get the order sorted.
Trade quality goods, has really helped setting up our new gallery space. On the occasion I needed advice they were fast and helpful.
Delivery times and efficiency always very good. Minimum order value and quantity (boards) and delivery costs are quite high though. Availability of chevrons etc. is great. I’ve had several deliveries with damage. These are resolved very quickly but it happens too often.
Great service. I ordered some mouldings with their chopping service. Delighted with the cut mouldings. Very accurate and corners slot together like a dream. Really quick delivery too. Will definitely use again.
Large selection of items delivered fast and efficiently.
I placed an order with the lion over the phone and it was a smooth, pleasant and efficient transaction thank you
LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD is rated 4.77 based on 5,465 reviews