LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD Reviews

Birmingham
West Midlands
United Kingdom
B9 4BN

How would you rate LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Customer
"Lion PFS Ltd telephoned me to say that one of their representatives (Mark) would be in the area and was willing to call in to see if we had any queries regarding how to operate our new underpinner. As complete novices we were very keen for him to call, and he stayed for two hours teaching us how to underpin frames. This made all the difference when we began making up the frames. Thank you Lion and thank you Mark! Excellent customer service!"
Customer
"I have dealt with Lion for 28 years and they have always provided a fast professional service. We have recently moved to a new gallery and the help from the company and their rep was nothing short of excellent, making the decision on which hanging system to use much easier."
Customer
"Overall I find Lion to be an excellent supplier. Quality of goods, delivery and service are all very efficient. On the few occasions I have experienced any issues with goods delivered they have been quickly and effectively dealt with. Regards Tony www.scotframes.co.uk"
"Always happy with the service from Lion, my only suggestion would be a postage option for lesser amounts of mountboard but they are always my go to supplier."
(ML) - Posted 15 hours ago
"I was having difficulty sourcing the adhesive I needed, but I knew LION had it. The only problem was making the order up to the minimum £50 before VAT., but that pushed me into investing in a large roll of conservation cello wrap, which I did need to be fair! And then added tape and such like. I am happy that the delivery was quick and I was able to fulfil my customer's order. Thanks LION."
"Everything I required has been speedily delivered. Top quality goods."
"Fast Delivery, contacted me straight away about a Not-in-stock item and resolved the matter satisfactorily"
"Clear information about the products I wanted to buy"
"I’m got a regular user but on the few occasions I have ordered I can only give lion 10/10 for efficiency, delivery, helpful staff - it was a shame that when the Greenford branch closed as I now have to do everything online but the online service and site is very well set up"
"Excellent service and prompt tracked delivery."
"Struggling for supply of a particular Daler mountboard colour the sales team Tracy knew her products so well she could advise the same colour in Lion value board. Not only that but she posted out all the swatches to me in record time. Customer has just collected everything in their chosen colour, with no hitches. It all went smoothly thanks to Lion team."
"Best prices I have found - delivery two days max after order what more do you want ?"
"Spontaneous response to my demanding requirements could not have been more helpful"
"We usually receive extremely good service and very prompt delivery from your company."
(TW) - Posted 2 days ago
"Good quality and quantity of the product and fast delivery service."
"Signed up as a new customer and received my order the next day. Very pleased with the service I received from Lion and now I know what a large product range they stock will be sure to use them again - thanks Lion."
"Hello there, yes happy to give feedback, and I speak on behalf of both Academy Art Framers and our sister company Fulford Framing. Your courtesy and professionalism are a high standard. There are scarcely ever any problems with the order. We have noted the frequency of damaged frame has reduced in recent months, so thank you for your extra efforts in this department. We have a great rep, and that is a true bonus. Everything is easy to find in your catalogues. The frame range is diverse enough to suit many budgets, with some superbly high spec frames that get peoples attention. I can't think of a negative without having to seriously nit-pick. And our junior staff obviously love you at Easter and Christmas ;-) Nice touch. x Eleanor"
(SF) - Posted 3 days ago
"Very helpful sales team and super fast delivery"
"Next day delivery and easy online ordering, as well as an extensive range of quality products. Thank you Lion!"
(TW1) - Posted 3 days ago
"Polite, informed staff if I need to ring. Great website. Usually all in stock. The rep is a framer so he knows what we need from a supplier."
(SF) - Posted 3 days ago
"I didn't expect to find the De-roller in this country. Found it on the Lion website, ordered it and it arrived a couple of days later (and it's brilliant). Very impressed with the huge range of incredibly useful stuff they sell."
"Excellent sales team, quality supplies, prompt delivery"
"All in stock and arrived earlier than expected."
(TW) - Posted 3 days ago