LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD Reviews

B9 4BN

Tell us how LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD made you happy

customer service
Customer
"Lion PFS Ltd telephoned me to say that one of their representatives (Mark) would be in the area and was willing to call in to see if we had any queries regarding how to operate our new underpinner. As complete novices we were very keen for him to call, and he stayed for two hours teaching us how to underpin frames. This made all the difference when we began making up the frames. Thank you Lion and thank you Mark! Excellent customer service!"
Customer
"I have dealt with Lion for 28 years and they have always provided a fast professional service. We have recently moved to a new gallery and the help from the company and their rep was nothing short of excellent, making the decision on which hanging system to use much easier."
Customer
"Overall I find Lion to be an excellent supplier. Quality of goods, delivery and service are all very efficient. On the few occasions I have experienced any issues with goods delivered they have been quickly and effectively dealt with. Regards Tony www.scotframes.co.uk"
"Very helpful and friendly service and delivery was fast and efficient, we even had a free box of smarties as it was easter ! Brilliant."
"We order framing supplies from Lion from time to time. As usual it was easy to select items and delivery was very quick. We had a problem with one of the items in our order and a quick phone call followed by an email with a photo of the item and a replacement item was sent out quickly."
(ML) - Posted 1 day ago
"Excellent customer service"
"Excellent service, as usual. Used chop service for the first time, which was quick and moulding well packed."
(ML1) - Posted 2 days ago
"Great range of products from very professional and reliable company. Lion have supplied my small business for a number of years and never let me down...Thank you Lion!"
"A good transaction. Cheerful & helpful telephone order taker.What a shame you have decided to penalize customers who phone instead of ordering online. Fortunately our order exceeded the minimum of £200 to still qualify for free delivery. The delivery driver was careless and had dumped the items by a driveway back gate despite me answering the door quickly. One of the reasons we have been loyal to Lion is that we have been able to talk to your staff when ordering - we are too far away to come in unless we have special requirements."
"Wonderful service"
"Great service. My order of a dozen chop service frames was delivered next day! Impressed"
"This company have my full star marking because they are always helpful and efficient. Their products are of the highest quality. I would highly recommend. P.Webb - Surrey"
"Excellent service heard the team saying how impressed they are with your level of service, Well done and happy Easter"
"Good next day service, but I hope you have not charged me VAT on the book"
"Helpful on the phone - patient and considerate Brilliant fast delivery - reliable Thank you"
"Excellent customer service, comprehensive product offering, minimum order for free delivery a little high compared to others. Packaging has improved but still needs attention, main issues are too much banding tape (small boxes do not need it) banding too tight and too liberally applied on mouldings, can cause damage. Package still separates occasionally."
(TW1) - Posted 3 days ago
"I have been using Lion for over six years and have always found them helpful, friendly and very efficient."
"Nicola was really helpful with all the questions that we had, he had the patience to answer many different e-mails that we sent inquiring about Lion's products !"
"Service was excellent It was the first time I had ordered on line and the small errors I had made were sorted out quickly and efficiently Will certainly order on line in the future"
"Always reliable."
"Fantastic service, very quick delivery."
"Did a click and collect order. The counter staff member was very helpful and obliging."
"First class -- as usual!"
(ML) - Posted 1 week ago