LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD Reviews

Birmingham
West Midlands
United Kingdom
B9 4BN

How would you rate LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD?

Customer
"Lion PFS Ltd telephoned me to say that one of their representatives (Mark) would be in the area and was willing to call in to see if we had any queries regarding how to operate our new underpinner. As complete novices we were very keen for him to call, and he stayed for two hours teaching us how to underpin frames. This made all the difference when we began making up the frames. Thank you Lion and thank you Mark! Excellent customer service!"
Customer
"I have dealt with Lion for 28 years and they have always provided a fast professional service. We have recently moved to a new gallery and the help from the company and their rep was nothing short of excellent, making the decision on which hanging system to use much easier."
Customer
"Overall I find Lion to be an excellent supplier. Quality of goods, delivery and service are all very efficient. On the few occasions I have experienced any issues with goods deliveredthey have been quickly and effectively dealt with. Regards Tony www.scotframes.co.uk"
"Always efficient and easy to work with. Very helpful and friendly on the phone with enquiries. Great products. A special mention to Jack who has always helped us when we have had any issues with anything."
(SF) - Posted 12 hours ago
"Always helpful and professional. Speedy service and always looking for ways to help the customer, e.g. blade pick up and delivery by DPD!"
"Ordered some frame using the Chop service. The order came very quickly, well packaged and the frame is excellent. Just one very minor complaint, the 2 Lion catalogues and a very small pack of picture bumpers were sent in one box and the frames were sent in a separate box, costing someone (?) two lots of postage."
"Friendly and helpful staff on the telephone and very prompt delivery of goods within 24 hours"
Customer
"cause they have the patient and professional sales manager"
"Free smarties. Good mouldings, fast delivery"
"Orders are dealt with immediately and accurately The area rep - in my case Tony - couldn’t be more helpful. Tho I have lost a local outlet at Hayes service is pretty immediate"
(TW) - Posted 2 days ago
"Very rapid service including overnight delivery when I was charged for the standard service."
"Very fast delivery on my recent moulding chevron samples!"
(ML) - Posted 2 days ago
"Very helpful staff at Birmingham."
(ML) - Posted 2 days ago
"Always great advice and helpful staff"
(ML) - Posted 2 days ago
"I've been ordering stretcher bars from LIONPICS for several years now. They are some of the best quality I've come across and are affordable too."
"Have used Lion for years and cannot fault anything about the company, great products and superb service"
(ML) - Posted 3 days ago
"Great service and products! Any problems replacements sent swiftly and good advice at all times. Slightly difficult to comprehend invoicing system however."
(TW) - Posted 3 days ago
"Free smarties"
(ML) - Posted 3 days ago
"My order was packed well and arrived quickly. There was a factory packing error but Lion were very helpful and sent a replacement item the next day. The website is clear, comprehensive and user friendly. Prices are competitive."
"Very fast delivery time from Birmingham to Hastings,East Sussex."
(TW) - Posted 4 days ago
"Product knowledge and helpfulness very good. Deliveries have improved and are now better packed than sometimes in the past."
"A1 Service and perfect Rule for small poster trimming. Will most certainly use again. Thank you"
"I was amazed how quickly the order arrived! Everything was excellently packed and protected and the staff have been really helpful and patient! A really solid service and provider of art materials etc."
LION Picture Framing Supplies LTD is rated 4.76 based on 2,843 reviews