Linx Beds Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Linx Beds Limited
Own Driver, Courier
Read Linx Beds Limited Reviews

About Linx Beds Limited:

Linx Beds has been providing beds and mattresses to both the hospitality industry and the domestic market for over fifteen years. With all that experience we are confident in delivering outstanding quality and service.

As we personally oversee each order from the point of order through its manufacturing process to finally coordinating the best delivery method for each customer, we continue to impress - as reflected by our independent customer reviews.

01924566403

Linx Beds Limited 5 star review on 8th June 2017
Linx Beds Limited 5 star review on 21st September 2016
Sarah Salter
More Photos & Videos
I have ordered 10 hotel pocket sprungs Beds last December for a chalet in the French Alps. They are simply excellent ! I was not expecting such high quality for such a great price. The international delivery still has to improve, but the beds comfort made me forget this...I highly recommend Linxbeds.
Great bed great service great prices
Surely the best customer service anywhere on the planet! I managed to order the wrong size bed but it was redelivered and replaced with absolutely no fuss as soon as I asked. A great and unusual experience!
Very good service delivery was prompt and my new mattress is the comfiest ever......i discovered linz beds whilst on holiday in a cottage and the bed was so comfortable i just had to buy one....extremely happy.
Hi Julie,

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear that you found out about our mattresses while on holiday and we hope your new one will provide just as much comfort!

Linx Beds
We ordered the Linx beds for our spare room and are absolutely delighted with the quality of the bed bases, headboards and mattresses. Although there was a small problem with the linking zip, replacement mattresses were offered immediately and arrived a week later and were fitted once again by the professional delivery men. We cannot praise the way our order and delivery was dealt with highly enough and would thoroughly recommend the firm.
Hi Rosemary,

Thank you for your kind review. While it is unfortunate that a linking zip failed initially, we are glad to have been able to provide a quick replacement for this in good time and to your satisfaction.

Linx Beds
Excellent delivery service and mattress exactly what I expected thank you
Hi Margaret,

Thank you for your review and it's great to hear that the delivery service was satisfactory and your new mattress is ideal.

Linx Beds
This was how all transactions should be. The website was a joy to use, I spoke to a really helpful and patient man called Dan on the phone, the delivery was unbelievably quick and the beds are perfect. Incredibly good experience (and value) all round.
Hi Matthew,

Thank you for providing feedback for us about your experience.

We were very happy to be able to provide a quick turnaround for you in time for Christmas. Happy New Year from all at Linx Beds!

Linx Beds
Wonderful service and a willingness to help. Linx made a special sized mattress and delivered it within 4 days. You just cannot get better than that. Superb service and excellent quality mattresses and beds.
Hi Colin,

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback for us.

We were pleased to be able to help with the special size mattress for you. We hope to work with you again soon!

Linx Beds
Great mattresses for our self catering cottages - our guests regularly ask where we get them from and we are delighted to recommend Linx Beds. The delivery company - 4JS - are brilliant - they keep you informed of the delivery time and nothing is too much trouble!
My experience in the course is beyond what I expected. The professional level of teaching, coupled with the reality of day to day events has put Linx in the top end of training in the security sector
I purchased two lynx beds over 5 years ago for my Airbb rental room. Nearly every guest over these years has told me how amazingly comfortable the beds/mattresses are. For me the storage is great as I can keep the linen for that room separated from the rest. I’m waiting for my own mattress to wear out, so I can buy one for my bed!! I’ve been meaning to write this review for a long time, but I can definitely vouch for value for money, quality and durability
Really fantastic beds, we discovered them on a visit to a private cottage. They were so comfortable we looked at the mattress and got the name of the supplier...Linx...
We ordered one for our holiday cottage in Cornwall and one for our home in Cambridge.
Dealing with the suppliers was easy and they bent over backwards to ensure the delivery to Cornwall took place when we were visiting.
Very clear and smart instructions and delivery people were also first class.
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Très satisfaite
Nous avons commandé un ensemble complet Hotel Pocket Mattress 6ft Zip and Link pour une livraison en France. Le service client est très réactif et professionnel , la procédure pour une commande hors ligne est simple, et la livraison s'est faite rapidement après paiement par virement bancaire. Merci aussi au livreur sympathique qui nous aidés pour le déposer dans notre maison. En ce qui concerne la literie, nous avions découvert cette marque lors d'un séjour en Ecosse, la qualité est au rendez-vous, nous recherchions un couchage mi-ferme, sans être trop dur. Nous sommes très satisfaits de notre achat, nous passons de bonnes nuits.
A cannot rate high enough. The company are very professional, very customer focused and the beds are great. I have holiday lets and one of the main comments on my reviews are how comfy the beds are. I had thought I would use another company as a bit cheaper and regret this very much and would now only use Linx.
The courier company also were very helpful and courteous.
We bought and used from beginning of Nov'18, two double zip and link beds for our holiday flat and so far they are proved easy to put together, easy to buy and get sheets to fit, very comfortable to sleep on. We are now thinking of selling at our main home a double put-me-up and replacing with another zip and link from Linx.
As always a good product, nice staff and couriers, helpful and polite
Excellent all round, from ordering to delivery, all very helpful, even offered to take 8ft bed upstairs, and jeesaloo what a bed!! you need walkie talkies to communicate with Mrs!!

HEAVEN!!!!!!!!
Purchased a single bed from Linx beds bed was delivered on time as requested customer service was excellent all queries dealt with
Easy to order online, delivery man very helpful, would happily buy again in future.
Great beds. Comfortable and good quality, bought for our holiday let. Polite and efficient delivery people. Recommended.
Linx Beds Limited is rated 4.77 based on 188 reviews