Linx Beds Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Linx Beds Limited
Own Driver, Courier
Read Linx Beds Limited Reviews

About Linx Beds Limited:

Linx Beds has been providing beds and mattresses to both the hospitality industry and the domestic market for over fifteen years. With all that experience we are confident in delivering outstanding quality and service.

As we personally oversee each order from the point of order through its manufacturing process to finally coordinating the best delivery method for each customer, we continue to impress - as reflected by our independent customer reviews.

01924566403

info@linxbeds.co.uk

Unit 49 Calder Wharf Mills
Huddersfield Road

Tell us how Linx Beds Limited made you happy
Great mattresses for our self catering cottages - our guests regularly ask where we get them from and we are delighted to recommend Linx Beds. The delivery company - 4JS - are brilliant - they keep you informed of the delivery time and nothing is too much trouble!
My experience in the course is beyond what I expected. The professional level of teaching, coupled with the reality of day to day events has put Linx in the top end of training in the security sector
I purchased two lynx beds over 5 years ago for my Airbb rental room. Nearly every guest over these years has told me how amazingly comfortable the beds/mattresses are. For me the storage is great as I can keep the linen for that room separated from the rest. I’m waiting for my own mattress to wear out, so I can buy one for my bed!! I’ve been meaning to write this review for a long time, but I can definitely vouch for value for money, quality and durability
Really fantastic beds, we discovered them on a visit to a private cottage. They were so comfortable we looked at the mattress and got the name of the supplier...Linx... We ordered one for our holiday cottage in Cornwall and one for our home in Cambridge. Dealing with the suppliers was easy and they bent over backwards to ensure the delivery to Cornwall took place when we were visiting. Very clear and smart instructions and delivery people were also first class. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Très satisfaite Nous avons commandé un ensemble complet Hotel Pocket Mattress 6ft Zip and Link pour une livraison en France. Le service client est très réactif et professionnel , la procédure pour une commande hors ligne est simple, et la livraison s'est faite rapidement après paiement par virement bancaire. Merci aussi au livreur sympathique qui nous aidés pour le déposer dans notre maison. En ce qui concerne la literie, nous avions découvert cette marque lors d'un séjour en Ecosse, la qualité est au rendez-vous, nous recherchions un couchage mi-ferme, sans être trop dur. Nous sommes très satisfaits de notre achat, nous passons de bonnes nuits.
A cannot rate high enough. The company are very professional, very customer focused and the beds are great. I have holiday lets and one of the main comments on my reviews are how comfy the beds are. I had thought I would use another company as a bit cheaper and regret this very much and would now only use Linx. The courier company also were very helpful and courteous.
We bought and used from beginning of Nov'18, two double zip and link beds for our holiday flat and so far they are proved easy to put together, easy to buy and get sheets to fit, very comfortable to sleep on. We are now thinking of selling at our main home a double put-me-up and replacing with another zip and link from Linx.
As always a good product, nice staff and couriers, helpful and polite
Excellent all round, from ordering to delivery, all very helpful, even offered to take 8ft bed upstairs, and jeesaloo what a bed!! you need walkie talkies to communicate with Mrs!! HEAVEN!!!!!!!!
Purchased a single bed from Linx beds bed was delivered on time as requested customer service was excellent all queries dealt with
Easy to order online, delivery man very helpful, would happily buy again in future.
Great beds. Comfortable and good quality, bought for our holiday let. Polite and efficient delivery people. Recommended.
excellent customer service from placing the order to fantastic quality double bed - the delivery men couldn't have been more friendly and helpful and when we asked even delivered the bed upstairs. Thankyou Linx Beds for your fantastic quality and service.
Excellent customer service, Beds arrived well packed. We had a problem with the zips linking the beds, phoned up and there was no quibble, they offered to replace them immediately, and the replacements zip together perfectly. Mattresses are well made and very comfortable. Headboards also good. Very pleased with the beds and the service.
Excellent service and a great product. Comments all the time on how comfortable the beds are. Very happy indeed.
Cracking beds, great service, even when the delivery driver unloaded the wrong bed they contacted the driver and the bed was replaced in minutes.
The whole process was quick and easy from the start. Very helpful and fast responding staff with a great delivery service.
Fantastic service form Linx Beds and Dominic was extremely helpful with answering all queries and placing our order. Absolutely recommend this firm.
Iv just had my beds delivered by the 2 most lovely men who were brothers. The van wouldn’t fit up the top of the hill and they carried 14 beds up to the garage with the most wonderful attitude and couldn’t have been more helpful or lovely. Thank you so much!
Good communication, and very helpful
Linx Beds Limited is rated 4.76 based on 180 reviews