Linx Beds Limited Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Linx Beds Limited

About Linx Beds Limited: Hotel quality zip and link beds. Fast and free UK mainland delivery.
Design your bed and receive it 5-10 working days, or choose from our next day zip and link beds range. Order before 12 am Monday to Thursday. 2-3 day Highland delivery. Excludes bank holidays.

01924566403

info@linxbeds.co.uk

Unit 49 Calder Wharf Mills
Huddersfield Road

Tell us how Linx Beds Limited made you happy

"Thank you so much for going above and beyond to get my beds to me earlier than expected so that we could all use holiday cottage! They look fabulous and were very easy to put together."
"The on-line service was very user friendly so I found it easy to order my bed. The service was responsive and timely. The delivery was within the 2 hours promised, which made it easy to plan my day. All-in-all: efficient, easy to use, responsive and speedy. The bed is very comfortable too!"
Sarah Salter
"Linx delivered a quality bed upholstered in our own fabric and met our very tight timescales! A heart felt thank you from all the team at Latham Interiors"
"I haven't bought anything from Linx beds. Now I'm worried someone else has from my account. Please can you tell me what you think I have bought from you? Thanks."
Hi Zoe. You brought a Create-A-King bed joining kit from us though eBay. Sorry for the review request. Kind Regards Peter Hawes < Director
"Easy transaction on line, the delivery was fine, however once the plastic was removed the mattress smelt like an old damp dish-cloth. Its a bit late to refuse delivery at that point. We left it to air for a while and now its been two months the smell has virtually gone. We thought it may well have come from stock in damp / flood area. Buyer-beware!"
I am glad that you found the transaction on line easy and the delivery was fine. I am very sorry that your mattress smelt. We really do try very hard to make sure that goods leave the factory without fault. Please let us know if you experience any problems so that we can rectify them and continue to benefit from good feedback. Kind regards Peter Hawes < Director
Linx Beds Limited is rated 4.75 based on 178 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access