Linx Beds Limited Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Linx Beds Limited

About Linx Beds Limited: Linx Beds has been providing beds and mattresses to both the hospitality industry and the domestic market for over fifteen years. With all that experience we are confident in delivering outstanding quality and service.

As we personally oversee each order from the point of order through its manufacturing process to finally coordinating the best delivery method for each customer, we continue to impress - as reflected by our independent customer reviews.

01924566403

info@linxbeds.co.uk

Unit 49 Calder Wharf Mills
Huddersfield Road

Click Here

Tell us how Linx Beds Limited made you happy

"Thank you so much for going above and beyond to get my beds to me earlier than expected so that we could all use holiday cottage! They look fabulous and were very easy to put together."
"The on-line service was very user friendly so I found it easy to order my bed. The service was responsive and timely. The delivery was within the 2 hours promised, which made it easy to plan my day. All-in-all: efficient, easy to use, responsive and speedy. The bed is very comfortable too!"
"Linx delivered a quality bed upholstered in our own fabric and met our very tight timescales! A heart felt thank you from all the team at Latham Interiors"
"Beds supposed to be delivered 15 June but not yet arrived - not able to make contact by phone, mobile or e-mail so far, despite many attempts - beds are fully paid for and ordered in April."
Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you have been unable to contact our courier regarding your delivery and we have brought this case up with them urgently. The courier will be in contact with you shortly to resolve this situation.

Please let us know if you have further problems by contacting us on 01924 566 403 or by emailing info@linxbeds.co.uk

"I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CALL BUT NO ANSWER NO REPLY FROM EMAIL AND I WAS WANTING TO PLACE AND ORDER IS THERE ANOTHER NUMBER FOR THEM PLEASE."
Sorry we are unable to respond to anonymous unverified reviews
"I was very disappointed with the poor quality of the beds: poor stitching on the mattress with some of it coming undone; dirty marks on the mattress; zips not fully sewn on and sewn too close to the teeth making it difficult to fasten mattresses together. The headboards had very rough cut wood and one had a knot that was sticky with resin. Different sized gliders put together in the same bag. Visible wood when drawers are opened and fabric covering does not go all the way to the top. They just looked like 'seconds' or products that should have failed any quality control checks. I would not recommend this product."
Hi Kate. Thank you for your review. Having collected and refunded you in full, within 24 hours, I am a little disappointed at your review. Having inspected your returned goods, I can confirm that there were quality issues with 1 of the 5 beds ordered. All the issues could have been easily rectified by us within 24 hours. We are a small family run business that prides itself on a very high level of customers service. To return £2500 worth of beds without giving us the chance to put things right, is I thing very unfair. Kind regards. Peter Hawes < Director
Linx Beds Limited is rated 4.75 based on 179 reviews