Linx Beds Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Linx Beds Limited
Own Driver, Courier
Read Linx Beds Limited Reviews

About Linx Beds Limited:

Linx Beds has been providing beds and mattresses to both the hospitality industry and the domestic market for over fifteen years. With all that experience we are confident in delivering outstanding quality and service.

As we personally oversee each order from the point of order through its manufacturing process to finally coordinating the best delivery method for each customer, we continue to impress - as reflected by our independent customer reviews.

01924566403

info@linxbeds.co.uk

Unit 49 Calder Wharf Mills
Huddersfield Road

Tell us how Linx Beds Limited made you happy
Verified Buyer
Thank you so much for going above and beyond to get my beds to me earlier than expected so that we could all use holiday cottage! They look fabulous and were very easy to put together.
Verified Buyer
The on-line service was very user friendly so I found it easy to order my bed. The service was responsive and timely. The delivery was within the 2 hours promised, which made it easy to plan my day. All-in-all: efficient, easy to use, responsive and speedy. The bed is very comfortable too!
Sarah S
Linx delivered a quality bed upholstered in our own fabric and met our very tight timescales! A heart felt thank you from all the team at Latham Interiors
Linx Beds Limited is rated 4.76 based on 180 reviews