Linx Beds Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Linx Beds Limited
Own Driver, Courier
Read Linx Beds Limited Reviews

About Linx Beds Limited:

Linx Beds has been providing beds and mattresses to both the hospitality industry and the domestic market for over fifteen years. With all that experience we are confident in delivering outstanding quality and service.

As we personally oversee each order from the point of order through its manufacturing process to finally coordinating the best delivery method for each customer, we continue to impress - as reflected by our independent customer reviews.

01924566403

info@linxbeds.co.uk

Unit 49 Calder Wharf Mills
Huddersfield Road

Tell us how Linx Beds Limited made you happy
The actual link for the bed to connect them together was the wrong size, short by half centimetre. I would have thought these things would be measured and checked before sending to customer. I made contact by email immediately when realised as I had guests coming within next four days, larger link was sent next day but took three days to arrive, no apology given, gesture made, and I have had to chase all the way. Issue is now solved but as a first time customer it hasn't left a great first impression, not sure I would use again in future.
Hi Joanne. Thank you for your review. I am glad that we were able to respond so quickly to your problem. I am sorry that the post took longer than expected to arrive. Kind regards Peter Hawes Director
This is the 2nd time that I've used the company. When I received the 1st beds I was thrilled with the quality, but horrified by the distribution service. It took 4 attempts and was finally delivered at 8.30 at night. A matress was meant to be delivered today. At 2pm I got a call to say that the distribution company had lost the matress this morning but had now found it and would deliver it tomorrow. As I'm at a funeral tomorrow it is hopefully being delivered on Tuesday. Each attempted delivery involves a 160mile round trip and arranging a friend to stay in all day to help me carry it upstairs. It had better be a stunning matress when it arrives!
Hi Mary. We really are very sorry that you have had delivery problems with your second order. We do try very hard to maintain an excellent quality product and service. Please accept our apologies. Kind regards Peter Hawes < Director
We had expected the zip link function to be easy and quick to operate. It takes two members of staff, a lot of elbow grease and much more time than we expected to zip the beds together. This makes quick turnarounds from a double to twin room and vice versa difficult. I am now unpopular with our housekeeping staff for bringing these beds in.
Hi Marguerite. I'm sorry to hear that your housekeeping staff find using them difficult. If you are changing beds from double to twins regularly, can I suggest that you only use the top zip. The bases don't need linking either for short periods of time. Hope this helps. Kind regards Peter Hawes < Director
I ordered 2 zip and link beds for my holiday let. I had expected these beds to be robust quality as they were advertised as hotel quality. The mattresses seem decent, but the frames don't fit together at both ends so we will have to do some work on them to get them to meet properly. The zips don't meet on one of the beds either which is frustrating and the upholstery is stapled very crudely. Not worth the money in my opinion.
I am glad that you found the mattresses decent. I am very sorry that you had issues with the bases. We really do try very hard to make sure that goods leave the factory without faults. Please let us know if you experience any problems so that we can rectify them and continue to benefit from good feedback. Kind regards Peter Hawes < Director
Linx Beds Limited is rated 4.76 based on 180 reviews