Linx Beds Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Linx Beds Limited
Own Driver, Courier
Read Linx Beds Limited Reviews

About Linx Beds Limited:

Linx Beds has been providing beds and mattresses to both the hospitality industry and the domestic market for over fifteen years. With all that experience we are confident in delivering outstanding quality and service.

As we personally oversee each order from the point of order through its manufacturing process to finally coordinating the best delivery method for each customer, we continue to impress - as reflected by our independent customer reviews.

01924566403

info@linxbeds.co.uk

Unit 49 Calder Wharf Mills
Huddersfield Road

Tell us how Linx Beds Limited made you happy
A cannot rate high enough. The company are very professional, very customer focused and the beds are great. I have holiday lets and one of the main comments on my reviews are how comfy the beds are. I had thought I would use another company as a bit cheaper and regret this very much and would now only use Linx. The courier company also were very helpful and courteous.
Beds supposed to be delivered 15 June but not yet arrived - not able to make contact by phone, mobile or e-mail so far, despite many attempts - beds are fully paid for and ordered in April.
Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you have been unable to contact our courier regarding your delivery and we have brought this case up with them urgently. The courier will be in contact with you shortly to resolve this situation.

Please let us know if you have further problems by contacting us on 01924 566 403 or by emailing info@linxbeds.co.uk

Great mattresses for our self catering cottages - our guests regularly ask where we get them from and we are delighted to recommend Linx Beds. The delivery company - 4JS - are brilliant - they keep you informed of the delivery time and nothing is too much trouble!
We bought and used from beginning of Nov'18, two double zip and link beds for our holiday flat and so far they are proved easy to put together, easy to buy and get sheets to fit, very comfortable to sleep on. We are now thinking of selling at our main home a double put-me-up and replacing with another zip and link from Linx.
Linx delivered a quality bed upholstered in our own fabric and met our very tight timescales! A heart felt thank you from all the team at Latham Interiors
My initial enquiries on phoning the company were dealt with by Chris who was very helpful and informative. The king-size mattress I bought is quite firm but comfortable. The delivery men were very helpful and courteous. Unfortunately, although I'd been hoping to order more beds and mattresses to equip a holiday cottage, I don't think I will be able to order from Linxbeds due to their kerbside delivery policy, including leaving a wooden pallet . I appreciate that you don't charge for delivery and this method is very appropriate for your hotel market. I wonder if you would consider having an alternative delivery option for those who would like the beds/mattresses to be carried upstairs to the required room? And the wooden pallet taken away. There would obviously need be an additional charge for this service, but it is normal practice for furniture companies to charge for delivery and I certainly would be prepared to pay extra for this.
I bought a zip link mattress. Quality is excellent at a great price. Delivery is on a pallet to the front door so it does need two able bodied persons to unload and take into the house.
I ordered the beds in a grey with drawers and I have to say they are great quality with very roomy drawers. Also the customer service was second to none allowing me to change the delivery date several times. Highly recommended!!
Excellent service and great quality beds. I needed to order for next-day delivery as the bedroom and en-suite bathroom I was refurbishing had been delayed and guests were expected in the following day. Customer service was friendly and efficient and delivery next day was as promised. Cannot recommend highly enough. Thankyou. Kathy King, Owner, Glenfield House Hotel, Whitehaven
This is the 2nd time that I've used the company. When I received the 1st beds I was thrilled with the quality, but horrified by the distribution service. It took 4 attempts and was finally delivered at 8.30 at night. A matress was meant to be delivered today. At 2pm I got a call to say that the distribution company had lost the matress this morning but had now found it and would deliver it tomorrow. As I'm at a funeral tomorrow it is hopefully being delivered on Tuesday. Each attempted delivery involves a 160mile round trip and arranging a friend to stay in all day to help me carry it upstairs. It had better be a stunning matress when it arrives!
Hi Mary. We really are very sorry that you have had delivery problems with your second order. We do try very hard to maintain an excellent quality product and service. Please accept our apologies. Kind regards Peter Hawes < Director
I was extremely happy with the service I received from Linx as well as the product (6ft zip and link) with drawers. They kept in touch on delivery arrangements and answered any questions I had concerning the product promptly. No hesitation to recommend.
I would recomend this company to friends ,they were excellent to deal with no problems at all. Thank you linx beds regards Tom Hayes
We offer over 2,000 beds across Europe, for these to be configured as twin or double beds, which are comfortable (very positive guest feedback), easy to reconfigure (staff feedback) and offer the our guests the choice of two single or one king sized bed in EVERY ROOM - is great. We initially trialed 60, the next order will be for 250+, yes we're very happy! The only suggestion for improvement for the beds would be inbuilt storage to accommodate the alternative configuration of duvets when they're not in use (as finding extra storage for pillows and duvets is always a pain) - possibly adding a zipped flap on the inside / head board panel....?
Linx Beds Limited is rated 4.76 based on 180 reviews