Linx Beds Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Linx Beds Limited
Own Driver, Courier
Read Linx Beds Limited Reviews

About Linx Beds Limited:

Linx Beds has been providing beds and mattresses to both the hospitality industry and the domestic market for over fifteen years. With all that experience we are confident in delivering outstanding quality and service.

As we personally oversee each order from the point of order through its manufacturing process to finally coordinating the best delivery method for each customer, we continue to impress - as reflected by our independent customer reviews.

01924566403

info@linxbeds.co.uk

Unit 49 Calder Wharf Mills
Huddersfield Road

Tell us how Linx Beds Limited made you happy
Must be 8th order from Linx. Great beds no need to look elsewhere. Quality
Hi Elizabeth,

Many thanks for your regular custom and feedback!

Linx Beds
A cannot rate high enough. The company are very professional, very customer focused and the beds are great. I have holiday lets and one of the main comments on my reviews are how comfy the beds are. I had thought I would use another company as a bit cheaper and regret this very much and would now only use Linx.
The courier company also were very helpful and courteous.
Beds supposed to be delivered 15 June but not yet arrived - not able to make contact by phone, mobile or e-mail so far, despite many attempts - beds are fully paid for and ordered in April.
Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you have been unable to contact our courier regarding your delivery and we have brought this case up with them urgently. The courier will be in contact with you shortly to resolve this situation.

Please let us know if you have further problems by contacting us on 01924 566 403 or by emailing info@linxbeds.co.uk

Fantastic! Cannot fault Linx Beds from the ease of ordering through to the efficient delivery service and exceptional quality and value of the goods. Will definitely recommend. Thank You!
Hi,

Thank you for your review of us.

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our ordering process, delivery and the end product!

Linx Beds
Bed arrived on time and happy with the quality, would recommend Linz beds
I have ordered 10 hotel pocket sprungs Beds last December for a chalet in the French Alps. They are simply excellent ! I was not expecting such high quality for such a great price. The international delivery still has to improve, but the beds comfort made me forget this...I highly recommend Linxbeds.
Great bed great service great prices
Surely the best customer service anywhere on the planet! I managed to order the wrong size bed but it was redelivered and replaced with absolutely no fuss as soon as I asked. A great and unusual experience!
Very good service delivery was prompt and my new mattress is the comfiest ever......i discovered linz beds whilst on holiday in a cottage and the bed was so comfortable i just had to buy one....extremely happy.
Hi Julie,

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear that you found out about our mattresses while on holiday and we hope your new one will provide just as much comfort!

Linx Beds
We ordered the Linx beds for our spare room and are absolutely delighted with the quality of the bed bases, headboards and mattresses. Although there was a small problem with the linking zip, replacement mattresses were offered immediately and arrived a week later and were fitted once again by the professional delivery men. We cannot praise the way our order and delivery was dealt with highly enough and would thoroughly recommend the firm.
Hi Rosemary,

Thank you for your kind review. While it is unfortunate that a linking zip failed initially, we are glad to have been able to provide a quick replacement for this in good time and to your satisfaction.

Linx Beds
Excellent delivery service and mattress exactly what I expected thank you
Hi Margaret,

Thank you for your review and it's great to hear that the delivery service was satisfactory and your new mattress is ideal.

Linx Beds
This was how all transactions should be. The website was a joy to use, I spoke to a really helpful and patient man called Dan on the phone, the delivery was unbelievably quick and the beds are perfect. Incredibly good experience (and value) all round.
Hi Matthew,

Thank you for providing feedback for us about your experience.

We were very happy to be able to provide a quick turnaround for you in time for Christmas. Happy New Year from all at Linx Beds!

Linx Beds
Wonderful service and a willingness to help. Linx made a special sized mattress and delivered it within 4 days. You just cannot get better than that. Superb service and excellent quality mattresses and beds.
Hi Colin,

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback for us.

We were pleased to be able to help with the special size mattress for you. We hope to work with you again soon!

Linx Beds
Great mattresses for our self catering cottages - our guests regularly ask where we get them from and we are delighted to recommend Linx Beds. The delivery company - 4JS - are brilliant - they keep you informed of the delivery time and nothing is too much trouble!
We bought and used from beginning of Nov'18, two double zip and link beds for our holiday flat and so far they are proved easy to put together, easy to buy and get sheets to fit, very comfortable to sleep on. We are now thinking of selling at our main home a double put-me-up and replacing with another zip and link from Linx.
Linx delivered a quality bed upholstered in our own fabric and met our very tight timescales! A heart felt thank you from all the team at Latham Interiors
Linx Beds Limited 5 star review on 21st September 2016
My initial enquiries on phoning the company were dealt with by Chris who was very helpful and informative.
The king-size mattress I bought is quite firm but comfortable.
The delivery men were very helpful and courteous.
Unfortunately, although I'd been hoping to order more beds and mattresses to equip a holiday cottage, I don't think I will be able to order from Linxbeds due to their kerbside delivery policy, including leaving a wooden pallet . I appreciate that you don't charge for delivery and this method is very appropriate for your hotel market.
I wonder if you would consider having an alternative delivery option for those who would like the beds/mattresses to be carried upstairs to the required room? And the wooden pallet taken away. There would obviously need be an additional charge for this service, but it is normal practice for furniture companies to charge for delivery and I certainly would be prepared to pay extra for this.
I bought a zip link mattress. Quality is excellent at a great price. Delivery is on a pallet to the front door so it does need two able bodied persons to unload and take into the house.
I ordered the beds in a grey with drawers and I have to say they are great quality with very roomy drawers. Also the customer service was second to none allowing me to change the delivery date several times. Highly recommended!!
Excellent service and great quality beds. I needed to order for next-day delivery as the bedroom and en-suite bathroom I was refurbishing had been delayed and guests were expected in the following day. Customer service was friendly and efficient and delivery next day was as promised. Cannot recommend highly enough. Thankyou.
Kathy King, Owner, Glenfield House Hotel, Whitehaven