Linx Beds Limited Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Linx Beds Limited

About Linx Beds Limited: Hotel quality zip and link beds. Fast and free UK mainland delivery.
Design your bed and receive it 5-10 working days, or choose from our next day zip and link beds range. Order before 12 am Monday to Thursday. 2-3 day Highland delivery. Excludes bank holidays.

01924566403

info@linxbeds.co.uk

Unit 49 Calder Wharf Mills
Huddersfield Road

Tell us how Linx Beds Limited made you happy

Verified Buyer
"Thank you so much for going above and beyond to get my beds to me earlier than expected so that we could all use holiday cottage! They look fabulous and were very easy to put together."
Verified Buyer
"The on-line service was very user friendly so I found it easy to order my bed. The service was responsive and timely. The delivery was within the 2 hours promised, which made it easy to plan my day. All-in-all: efficient, easy to use, responsive and speedy. The bed is very comfortable too!"
Sarah Salter
"Linx delivered a quality bed upholstered in our own fabric and met our very tight timescales! A heart felt thank you from all the team at Latham Interiors"
Linx Beds Limited is rated 4.75 based on 178 reviews