Linx Beds Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Linx Beds Limited
Own Driver, Courier
Read Linx Beds Limited Reviews

About Linx Beds Limited:

Linx Beds has been providing beds and mattresses to both the hospitality industry and the domestic market for over fifteen years. With all that experience we are confident in delivering outstanding quality and service.

As we personally oversee each order from the point of order through its manufacturing process to finally coordinating the best delivery method for each customer, we continue to impress - as reflected by our independent customer reviews.

01924566403

info@linxbeds.co.uk

Unit 49 Calder Wharf Mills
Huddersfield Road

Tell us how Linx Beds Limited made you happy
I recently purchased and had delivered a single mattress. I found the whole ordering process on line very simple and easy. The mattress was delivered today as promised without hassle. I have purchased beds & mattresses from you before and I have found them to be great value for money, comfortable and of good quality. I have recommended LINX Beds to friends and family.
Good quality beds, delivered on the day requested
Fantastic customer service from Daniel. Had a couple of small issues with bed, However these were promptly put right. Base divided into four so was easy to get upstairs in small cottage. Great quality . Thanks S. Lloyd
Excellent service and great quality bed. Very helpful delivery driver.
Very helpful; delivery on time. Excellent service.
Very helpful in ordering, delivery and setting up, and a comfortable bed
Good value & a great nights sleep!
Delivered on the day and a good product
Excellent mattresses, excellent service at excellent prices, what more could I want? Keeps my guests, and me, happy!
This is the second Linx bed we have ordered and we are still very pleased with the quality. Our first bed is 2 years old now and has been used in a holiday annex and is still very comfortable as we have turned the matresses regularly. Very good customer service especially when you need anything extra added to your order, as some extras cannot be ordered on line. Very speedily made and delivered exactly when we needed it.
So helpful on the phone when I placed the order and delivery was in a few days as we needed the beds urgently and they were in stock! Beds look great too and our children say they are very comfortable
Pleasant staff . Very good service . Comfortable beds
I was in a panic to get a link kit to turn two twin beds into a king size for guests in our holiday let. On amazon all the offers were 9 days or over for delivery. I emailed Linx beds and placed an order direct. The very next morning I received the kit in the post.
Many thanks to Peter for his help and very prompt service.
Would recommend this company without hesitation.
Superb service and, more importantly, a fantastic mattress! Highly recommended to all.
I felt I was taking a risk buying a bed unseen but was absolutely delighted with the zip locked beds purchased for a holiday cottage; very comfortable and great value. Have just bought a king size pocket sprung mattress which again met all expectations. Did have a minor problem, but the mattress was replaced without fuss. Customer service was second to none and I shall be making all future purchases from Linx as both product and service are first rate.
We purchased a Linx bed last year to ship abroad to our holiday home . It is the most comfortable bed we have ever slept in . We went for the most expensive mattress which was well worth the money . We will be buying another for our new annex in Kent . Also very efficient company and a pleasure to deal with
Excellent service and product
Superb service from start to finish for delivery of a top quality emperor bed !
Great service. Easy ordering, second bed we have had. Guests love them. Thank you ????
Delivered on time the week before Christmas. Always get compliments on how comfortable tHe beds are
Linx Beds Limited is rated 4.77 based on 193 reviews