Linx Beds Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Linx Beds Limited
Own Driver, Courier
Read Linx Beds Limited Reviews

About Linx Beds Limited:

Linx Beds has been providing beds and mattresses to both the hospitality industry and the domestic market for over fifteen years. With all that experience we are confident in delivering outstanding quality and service.

As we personally oversee each order from the point of order through its manufacturing process to finally coordinating the best delivery method for each customer, we continue to impress - as reflected by our independent customer reviews.

01924566403

info@linxbeds.co.uk

Unit 49 Calder Wharf Mills
Huddersfield Road

Tell us how Linx Beds Limited made you happy
Purchased 4 zip and link beds dealt with the owner direct Peter and his wife very helpful. Goods delivered on time and received a call from delivery man evening before for ETA then further call in morning as was delayed due to traffic. Very nice delivery man . Excellent service will be ordering again when we need to.
I recently purchased and had delivered a single mattress. I found the whole ordering process on line very simple and easy. The mattress was delivered today as promised without hassle. I have purchased beds & mattresses from you before and I have found them to be great value for money, comfortable and of good quality. I have recommended LINX Beds to friends and family.
The whole process was easy and smooth, from the purchase to the delivery.
Good quality beds, delivered on the day requested
Fantastic customer service from Daniel. Had a couple of small issues with bed, However these were promptly put right. Base divided into four so was easy to get upstairs in small cottage. Great quality . Thanks S. Lloyd
Excellent service and great quality bed. Very helpful delivery driver.
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CALL BUT NO ANSWER NO REPLY FROM EMAIL AND I WAS WANTING TO PLACE AND ORDER IS THERE ANOTHER NUMBER FOR THEM PLEASE.
Sorry we are unable to respond to anonymous unverified reviews
Very helpful; delivery on time. Excellent service.
Very helpful in ordering, delivery and setting up, and a comfortable bed
The actual link for the bed to connect them together was the wrong size, short by half centimetre. I would have thought these things would be measured and checked before sending to customer. I made contact by email immediately when realised as I had guests coming within next four days, larger link was sent next day but took three days to arrive, no apology given, gesture made, and I have had to chase all the way. Issue is now solved but as a first time customer it hasn't left a great first impression, not sure I would use again in future.
Hi Joanne. Thank you for your review. I am glad that we were able to respond so quickly to your problem. I am sorry that the post took longer than expected to arrive. Kind regards Peter Hawes Director
Good value & a great nights sleep!
Delivered on the day and a good product
Excellent mattresses, excellent service at excellent prices, what more could I want? Keeps my guests, and me, happy!
This is the second Linx bed we have ordered and we are still very pleased with the quality. Our first bed is 2 years old now and has been used in a holiday annex and is still very comfortable as we have turned the matresses regularly. Very good customer service especially when you need anything extra added to your order, as some extras cannot be ordered on line. Very speedily made and delivered exactly when we needed it.
Helpful service. The beds seem fine apart from surprisingly poor quality struts on the headboards - one in particular was very roughly finished (wood split).
So helpful on the phone when I placed the order and delivery was in a few days as we needed the beds urgently and they were in stock! Beds look great too and our children say they are very comfortable
Pleasant staff . Very good service . Comfortable beds
I was in a panic to get a link kit to turn two twin beds into a king size for guests in our holiday let. On amazon all the offers were 9 days or over for delivery. I emailed Linx beds and placed an order direct. The very next morning I received the kit in the post.
Many thanks to Peter for his help and very prompt service.
Would recommend this company without hesitation.
Superb service and, more importantly, a fantastic mattress! Highly recommended to all.
I felt I was taking a risk buying a bed unseen but was absolutely delighted with the zip locked beds purchased for a holiday cottage; very comfortable and great value. Have just bought a king size pocket sprung mattress which again met all expectations. Did have a minor problem, but the mattress was replaced without fuss. Customer service was second to none and I shall be making all future purchases from Linx as both product and service are first rate.
Linx Beds Limited is rated 4.77 based on 191 reviews