Linx Beds Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Linx Beds Limited
Own Driver, Courier
Read Linx Beds Limited Reviews

About Linx Beds Limited:

Linx Beds has been providing beds and mattresses to both the hospitality industry and the domestic market for over fifteen years. With all that experience we are confident in delivering outstanding quality and service.

As we personally oversee each order from the point of order through its manufacturing process to finally coordinating the best delivery method for each customer, we continue to impress - as reflected by our independent customer reviews.

01924566403

info@linxbeds.co.uk

Unit 49 Calder Wharf Mills
Huddersfield Road

Tell us how Linx Beds Limited made you happy
Delivered on the day and a good product
Excellent mattresses, excellent service at excellent prices, what more could I want? Keeps my guests, and me, happy!
This is the second Linx bed we have ordered and we are still very pleased with the quality. Our first bed is 2 years old now and has been used in a holiday annex and is still very comfortable as we have turned the matresses regularly. Very good customer service especially when you need anything extra added to your order, as some extras cannot be ordered on line. Very speedily made and delivered exactly when we needed it.
Helpful service. The beds seem fine apart from surprisingly poor quality struts on the headboards - one in particular was very roughly finished (wood split).
So helpful on the phone when I placed the order and delivery was in a few days as we needed the beds urgently and they were in stock! Beds look great too and our children say they are very comfortable
Pleasant staff . Very good service . Comfortable beds
I was in a panic to get a link kit to turn two twin beds into a king size for guests in our holiday let. On amazon all the offers were 9 days or over for delivery. I emailed Linx beds and placed an order direct. The very next morning I received the kit in the post. Many thanks to Peter for his help and very prompt service. Would recommend this company without hesitation. Thank you again, Anne Wills
Superb service and, more importantly, a fantastic mattress! Highly recommended to all.
I felt I was taking a risk buying a bed unseen but was absolutely delighted with the zip locked beds purchased for a holiday cottage; very comfortable and great value. Have just bought a king size pocket sprung mattress which again met all expectations. Did have a minor problem, but the mattress was replaced without fuss. Customer service was second to none and I shall be making all future purchases from Linx as both product and service are first rate.
We purchased a Linx bed last year to ship abroad to our holiday home . It is the most comfortable bed we have ever slept in . We went for the most expensive mattress which was well worth the money . We will be buying another for our new annex in Kent . Also very efficient company and a pleasure to deal with
Excellent service and product
Superb service from start to finish for delivery of a top quality emperor bed !
Great service. Easy ordering, second bed we have had. Guests love them. Thank you ????
Delivered on time the week before Christmas. Always get compliments on how comfortable tHe beds are
My 3rd if not 4th purchase of beds from Linx. Once again great service and product. Will gladly purchase again. Many thanks
they delivered!
First and foremost, the beds are brilliantly comfortable! (Hotel Pocket Sprung mattress) Initial advice over the phone was helpful, and I've had 3 orders from them now, for a SuperkingZip link bed, double zip, single bed, new headboards, and 3 replacement mattresses too. Really good value. Reliable delivery service even in a distinctly rural area; and a simple online ordering system. Very satisfied
This is the second set of zip-and-link beds I have had from Linx. They are great value and very, very comfortable. They give me great flexibility in my guest room as I can offer guests two singles or a super-king size bed by simply zipping them together. All my guests complement the comfort of the mattress. These mattresses combined with the a couple of space saving single bed bases from Warren Evans give a stylish dual purpose bed.
Love the beds makes room look more attractive ,Evan the cleaner is asking where we brought them from, thanks a lot
The customer service was excellent and the bed was delivered on time. We are very pleased with the bed itself too!
Linx Beds Limited is rated 4.76 based on 180 reviews