Linx Beds Limited Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Linx Beds Limited

About Linx Beds Limited: Hotel quality zip and link beds. Fast and free UK mainland delivery.
Design your bed and receive it 5-10 working days, or choose from our next day zip and link beds range. Order before 12 am Monday to Thursday. 2-3 day Highland delivery. Excludes bank holidays.

01924566403

info@linxbeds.co.uk

Unit 49 Calder Wharf Mills
Huddersfield Road

Tell us how Linx Beds Limited made you happy

"This is the second Linx bed we have ordered and we are still very pleased with the quality. Our first bed is 2 years old now and has been used in a holiday annex and is still very comfortable as we have turned the matresses regularly. Very good customer service especially when you need anything extra added to your order, as some extras cannot be ordered on line. Very speedily made and delivered exactly when we needed it."
"Helpful service. The beds seem fine apart from surprisingly poor quality struts on the headboards - one in particular was very roughly finished (wood split)."
"So helpful on the phone when I placed the order and delivery was in a few days as we needed the beds urgently and they were in stock! Beds look great too and our children say they are very comfortable"
"Pleasant staff . Very good service . Comfortable beds"
"I was in a panic to get a link kit to turn two twin beds into a king size for guests in our holiday let. On amazon all the offers were 9 days or over for delivery. I emailed Linx beds and placed an order direct. The very next morning I received the kit in the post. Many thanks to Peter for his help and very prompt service. Would recommend this company without hesitation. Thank you again, Anne Wills"
"Superb service and, more importantly, a fantastic mattress! Highly recommended to all."
"I felt I was taking a risk buying a bed unseen but was absolutely delighted with the zip locked beds purchased for a holiday cottage; very comfortable and great value. Have just bought a king size pocket sprung mattress which again met all expectations. Did have a minor problem, but the mattress was replaced without fuss. Customer service was second to none and I shall be making all future purchases from Linx as both product and service are first rate."
"We purchased a Linx bed last year to ship abroad to our holiday home . It is the most comfortable bed we have ever slept in . We went for the most expensive mattress which was well worth the money . We will be buying another for our new annex in Kent . Also very efficient company and a pleasure to deal with"
"Excellent service and product"
"Superb service from start to finish for delivery of a top quality emperor bed !"
"Great service. Easy ordering, second bed we have had. Guests love them. Thank you ????"
"Delivered on time the week before Christmas. Always get compliments on how comfortable tHe beds are"
"My 3rd if not 4th purchase of beds from Linx. Once again great service and product. Will gladly purchase again. Many thanks"
"they delivered!"
"First and foremost, the beds are brilliantly comfortable! (Hotel Pocket Sprung mattress) Initial advice over the phone was helpful, and I've had 3 orders from them now, for a SuperkingZip link bed, double zip, single bed, new headboards, and 3 replacement mattresses too. Really good value. Reliable delivery service even in a distinctly rural area; and a simple online ordering system. Very satisfied"
"This is the second set of zip-and-link beds I have had from Linx. They are great value and very, very comfortable. They give me great flexibility in my guest room as I can offer guests two singles or a super-king size bed by simply zipping them together. All my guests complement the comfort of the mattress. These mattresses combined with the a couple of space saving single bed bases from Warren Evans give a stylish dual purpose bed."
"Love the beds makes room look more attractive ,Evan the cleaner is asking where we brought them from, thanks a lot"
"The customer service was excellent and the bed was delivered on time. We are very pleased with the bed itself too!"
"Delighted with our Linx Bed which we bought after enjoying a great nights sleep in one at The Ship Inn, West Stour, Dorset. The service at Linx is excellent. We were kept in touch with delivery details and the bed arrived earlier than expected. Although it clearly states curb side delivery our two delivery men couldn't do enough to help and actually carried the bed upstairs for us."
"We previously did B&B on a small scale then moved to a bigger property with room for a superking zip and link bed. Did some shopping around and Linx Beds had nice looking beds with a "build your own" feature so we got exactly what we wanted at a very competitive price in the brown chenille fabric. The bed is amazing quality, drawers spacious enough to store pairs of spare pillows and the floor standing headboards look fantastic. The pocket sprung mattresses are excellent and it was delivered quickly with great packaging - enough to protect but not excessive."
Linx Beds Limited is rated 4.75 based on 178 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access