Linx Beds Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Linx Beds Limited
Own Driver, Courier
Read Linx Beds Limited Reviews

About Linx Beds Limited:

Linx Beds has been providing beds and mattresses to both the hospitality industry and the domestic market for over fifteen years. With all that experience we are confident in delivering outstanding quality and service.

As we personally oversee each order from the point of order through its manufacturing process to finally coordinating the best delivery method for each customer, we continue to impress - as reflected by our independent customer reviews.

01924566403

info@linxbeds.co.uk

Unit 49 Calder Wharf Mills
Huddersfield Road

Tell us how Linx Beds Limited made you happy
I have had previous mattresses delivered via lorry on a pallet to the front door as agreed with the terms of purchase. This mattress was delivered in transit sized van by Sean and Liam who brought it down the 14 steps to the rear of the property and then upstairs to the bedroom. Nothing too much of a problem for them. Excellent service and will ask for these two cheerful /helpful lads for any future deliveries.
Very helpful service. Prompt delivery of order. Beds are extremely comfortable. Lots of happy holidaymakers comment on a great nights sleep in my holiday accommodation.
Thank you so much for going above and beyond to get my beds to me earlier than expected so that we could all use holiday cottage! They look fabulous and were very easy to put together.
Having slept on a Linx bed for a week at a cottage, we ere sure we would like it. I contacted Linx with the end user name and was quickly told what the model was. After that everything was very easy. Goods arrived in the quoted time and was very well packaged. The delivery company were excellent in all respects.
Very pleased with it, good quality, very comfortable but firm mattress, exactly what I wanted.
Great zip and link beds for our holiday cottages. Reasonable prices, prompt delivery. Our guests love these comfy beds!
Wow, such a comfortable bed! Had an amazing sleep at a B&B and asked the proprietor what mattress it was. Went on line and ordered it 1 week later!
The on-line service was very user friendly so I found it easy to order my bed. The service was responsive and timely. The delivery was within the 2 hours promised, which made it easy to plan my day. All-in-all: efficient, easy to use, responsive and speedy. The bed is very comfortable too!
Excellent service from ordering to delivery.Beds are very comfortable and look fab.
Purchased 4 zip and link beds dealt with the owner direct Peter and his wife very helpful. Goods delivered on time and received a call from delivery man evening before for ETA then further call in morning as was delayed due to traffic. Very nice delivery man . Excellent service will be ordering again when we need to.
I recently purchased and had delivered a single mattress. I found the whole ordering process on line very simple and easy. The mattress was delivered today as promised without hassle. I have purchased beds & mattresses from you before and I have found them to be great value for money, comfortable and of good quality. I have recommended LINX Beds to friends and family.
The whole process was easy and smooth, from the purchase to the delivery.
Good quality beds, delivered on the day requested
Fantastic customer service from Daniel. Had a couple of small issues with bed, However these were promptly put right. Base divided into four so was easy to get upstairs in small cottage. Great quality . Thanks S. Lloyd
Excellent service and great quality bed. Very helpful delivery driver.
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CALL BUT NO ANSWER NO REPLY FROM EMAIL AND I WAS WANTING TO PLACE AND ORDER IS THERE ANOTHER NUMBER FOR THEM PLEASE.
Sorry we are unable to respond to anonymous unverified reviews
Very helpful; delivery on time. Excellent service.
Very helpful in ordering, delivery and setting up, and a comfortable bed
The actual link for the bed to connect them together was the wrong size, short by half centimetre. I would have thought these things would be measured and checked before sending to customer. I made contact by email immediately when realised as I had guests coming within next four days, larger link was sent next day but took three days to arrive, no apology given, gesture made, and I have had to chase all the way. Issue is now solved but as a first time customer it hasn't left a great first impression, not sure I would use again in future.
Hi Joanne. Thank you for your review. I am glad that we were able to respond so quickly to your problem. I am sorry that the post took longer than expected to arrive. Kind regards Peter Hawes Director
Good value & a great nights sleep!
Linx Beds Limited is rated 4.76 based on 180 reviews