Linx Beds Limited Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Linx Beds Limited

About Linx Beds Limited: Hotel quality zip and link beds. Fast and free UK mainland delivery.
Design your bed and receive it 5-10 working days, or choose from our next day zip and link beds range. Order before 12 am Monday to Thursday. 2-3 day Highland delivery. Excludes bank holidays.

01924566403

info@linxbeds.co.uk

Unit 49 Calder Wharf Mills
Huddersfield Road

Tell us how Linx Beds Limited made you happy

"Thank you so much for going above and beyond to get my beds to me earlier than expected so that we could all use holiday cottage! They look fabulous and were very easy to put together."
"Having slept on a Linx bed for a week at a cottage, we ere sure we would like it. I contacted Linx with the end user name and was quickly told what the model was. After that everything was very easy. Goods arrived in the quoted time and was very well packaged. The delivery company were excellent in all respects."
"Very pleased with it, good quality, very comfortable but firm mattress, exactly what I wanted."
"Great zip and link beds for our holiday cottages. Reasonable prices, prompt delivery. Our guests love these comfy beds!"
"Wow, such a comfortable bed! Had an amazing sleep at a B&B and asked the proprietor what mattress it was. Went on line and ordered it 1 week later!"
"The on-line service was very user friendly so I found it easy to order my bed. The service was responsive and timely. The delivery was within the 2 hours promised, which made it easy to plan my day. All-in-all: efficient, easy to use, responsive and speedy. The bed is very comfortable too!"
"Excellent service from ordering to delivery.Beds are very comfortable and look fab."
"Purchased 4 zip and link beds dealt with the owner direct Peter and his wife very helpful. Goods delivered on time and received a call from delivery man evening before for ETA then further call in morning as was delayed due to traffic. Very nice delivery man . Excellent service will be ordering again when we need to."
"I recently purchased and had delivered a single mattress. I found the whole ordering process on line very simple and easy. The mattress was delivered today as promised without hassle. I have purchased beds & mattresses from you before and I have found them to be great value for money, comfortable and of good quality. I have recommended LINX Beds to friends and family."
"The whole process was easy and smooth, from the purchase to the delivery."
"Good quality beds, delivered on the day requested"
"Fantastic customer service from Daniel. Had a couple of small issues with bed, However these were promptly put right. Base divided into four so was easy to get upstairs in small cottage. Great quality . Thanks S. Lloyd"
"Excellent service and great quality bed. Very helpful delivery driver."
"I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CALL BUT NO ANSWER NO REPLY FROM EMAIL AND I WAS WANTING TO PLACE AND ORDER IS THERE ANOTHER NUMBER FOR THEM PLEASE."
Sorry we are unable to respond to anonymous unverified reviews
"Very helpful; delivery on time. Excellent service."
"Very helpful in ordering, delivery and setting up, and a comfortable bed"
"The actual link for the bed to connect them together was the wrong size, short by half centimetre. I would have thought these things would be measured and checked before sending to customer. I made contact by email immediately when realised as I had guests coming within next four days, larger link was sent next day but took three days to arrive, no apology given, gesture made, and I have had to chase all the way. Issue is now solved but as a first time customer it hasn't left a great first impression, not sure I would use again in future."
Hi Joanne. Thank you for your review. I am glad that we were able to respond so quickly to your problem. I am sorry that the post took longer than expected to arrive. Kind regards Peter Hawes Director
"Good value & a great nights sleep!"
"Delivered on the day and a good product"
"Excellent mattresses, excellent service at excellent prices, what more could I want? Keeps my guests, and me, happy!"
Linx Beds Limited is rated 4.75 based on 178 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access