Linx Beds Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Linx Beds Limited
Own Driver, Courier
Read Linx Beds Limited Reviews

About Linx Beds Limited:

Linx Beds has been providing beds and mattresses to both the hospitality industry and the domestic market for over fifteen years. With all that experience we are confident in delivering outstanding quality and service.

As we personally oversee each order from the point of order through its manufacturing process to finally coordinating the best delivery method for each customer, we continue to impress - as reflected by our independent customer reviews.

01924566403

Linx Beds Limited 5 star review on 8th June 2017
Linx Beds Limited 5 star review on 21st September 2016
Sarah Salter
More Photos & Videos
Product quality is good and the zip mattress allowed us to link, with the help of two low cost fittings, two existing single divan bases to give a choice of either a super king size bed or two singles in our guest room.

Service is also excellent - all enquiries have been dealt with quickly, efficiently and politely.

Finally the prices are competitive.
Thank you for a great new bed! We should have replaced our old one earlier. Love the mauve colour, too. Service was excellent all round.
Linx beds are fantastic beds , we bought superking size, which is the same as two 3 ft beds which gives you the choice to keep seperate or zip and link together. I was so happy when i came across the website as i could order exactly what i wanted to suit me. Beds are well made and chenille material is lovely on base and headboards. The 12" mattress is soooo comfy. The only thing that i could not change was the size of chrome legs, would have preferred 6", but this was not an option, so had to source them myself, which wasn't a big problem. Linx beds were so helpful via email and phone with any questions that i had. Would definately buy from them again and recommend to everyone. Delivery was on made on the day i requested. Great company that you can rely on.
A repeat customer very pleased with the beds
This is the second time we've purchased mattresses from Linx Beds for our Guest House.

Previously bought zip and link mattresses.The zips are great quality offering an almost seamless join and we regularly have guests asking where they can buy them from)

Purchased a single mattress this time which was honestly half the price of our previous supplier and a far superior quality.

Delivered within a week.

Fantastic.

Thank you very much.
Excellent service start to finish, beds great quality. We had a leg damaged when the beds arrived, we emailed had an immediate response and the leg arrived within 2 days. Will be recommending this company
Prompt and fuss free delivery. Beds simple to set up and reported as comfortable by first customer
I have had three consecutive best nights sleep since they arrived on Tuesday. After 45 years of marriage a real marriage saver that I have already told all my friends about. Worth the loss of a foot of space in our bedroom. No more going in the spare room, we can move as much as we like without disturbing each other. Bliss. Two single duvets was an inspiration on my husbands part, as was the zipbeds!
Delivery drivers were superb and very helpful
The service and quality of the product is amazing. The delivery team was friendly helpful and very efficient. The bed is comfortable and the pocket spring system ensures that we have good nights rest. The zip Lynx is very handy should we need to convert the bed into two single beds
I have had previous mattresses delivered via lorry on a pallet to the front door as agreed with the terms of purchase. This mattress was delivered in transit sized van by Sean and Liam who brought it down the 14 steps to the rear of the property and then upstairs to the bedroom. Nothing too much of a problem for them. Excellent service and will ask for these two cheerful /helpful lads for any future deliveries.
Very helpful service. Prompt delivery of order. Beds are extremely comfortable. Lots of happy holidaymakers comment on a great nights sleep in my holiday accommodation.
Thank you so much for going above and beyond to get my beds to me earlier than expected so that we could all use holiday cottage! They look fabulous and were very easy to put together.
Linx Beds Limited 5 star review on 17th July 2017
Having slept on a Linx bed for a week at a cottage, we ere sure we would like it. I contacted Linx with the end user name and was quickly told what the model was. After that everything was very easy. Goods arrived in the quoted time and was very well packaged. The delivery company were excellent in all respects.
Very pleased with it, good quality, very comfortable but firm mattress, exactly what I wanted.
Great zip and link beds for our holiday cottages. Reasonable prices, prompt delivery. Our guests love these comfy beds!
Wow, such a comfortable bed! Had an amazing sleep at a B&B and asked the proprietor what mattress it was. Went on line and ordered it 1 week later!
The on-line service was very user friendly so I found it easy to order my bed. The service was responsive and timely. The delivery was within the 2 hours promised, which made it easy to plan my day. All-in-all: efficient, easy to use, responsive and speedy. The bed is very comfortable too!
Linx Beds Limited 5 star review on 8th June 2017
Excellent service from ordering to delivery.Beds are very comfortable and look fab.
Purchased 4 zip and link beds dealt with the owner direct Peter and his wife very helpful. Goods delivered on time and received a call from delivery man evening before for ETA then further call in morning as was delayed due to traffic. Very nice delivery man . Excellent service will be ordering again when we need to.
I recently purchased and had delivered a single mattress. I found the whole ordering process on line very simple and easy. The mattress was delivered today as promised without hassle. I have purchased beds & mattresses from you before and I have found them to be great value for money, comfortable and of good quality. I have recommended LINX Beds to friends and family.
Linx Beds Limited is rated 4.77 based on 189 reviews