Linx Beds Limited Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Linx Beds Limited

About Linx Beds Limited: Linx Beds has been providing beds and mattresses to both the hospitality industry and the domestic market for over fifteen years. With all that experience we are confident in delivering outstanding quality and service.

As we personally oversee each order from the point of order through its manufacturing process to finally coordinating the best delivery method for each customer, we continue to impress - as reflected by our independent customer reviews.

01924566403

info@linxbeds.co.uk

Unit 49 Calder Wharf Mills
Huddersfield Road

Click Here

Tell us how Linx Beds Limited made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Such a well-finished and comfortable bed! It's our third from Linx and we remain surprised (and happy) that they make such quality beds at great prices."
"Very happy I ordered from Linz Beds, arrived on requested date, received confirmation from courier, courier was very helpful and friendly and the bed itself is of very good quality so no issues here, Thank you"
"This is my fourth order with over 17 beds delivered in all. Linx beds are amazing but their delivery company leave a lot to be desired. Scheduled for a booked delivery on Tuesday but with no communication, I emailed Linx to check this was still on. Delivery moved to Wednesday. On Wednesday repeated calls to freight company and a lorry in a ditch, by 6pm the delivery was moved to a pre 10am delivery for Thursday. Thursday no delivery by 11am so calls started to locate lorry. Freight company could never make a delivery by 10am!! In fact I was never first on the list and delivery finally arrived by mid day. There were multiple calls to delivery company for updates. So practically a day and half wasted waiting for delivery. This is not a complaint against Linx and their great beds, but a frustrating review after having always received brilliant service in the past."
"Very good service, communication and a great product (bed!!!)"
"Easy to order, products delivered on time, tips by driver on assembly, good quality product when assembled"
"Delivered on time. Driver very helpful. Easy to set up. 4 bolts missing for headboard but one e-mail and 24 hours later they were with me. (These things happen, but speed of response/resolution was very efficient). Would use again/recommend."
"I was delighted with the service provided by Linx Beds. I was able to arrange delivery on a day to suit and the couriers were extremely polite and helpful. They carried everything up two flights of stairs, put the beds together, showed me how to take them apart and how to zip them together. The beds themselves are very comfortable and look good. I would have no hesitation in buying a bed from Linx in future; I had been a bit apprehensive, as you can't really tell what your purchase will be like when you buy on line, but the quality is very good and I am very pleased with my purchase. The only slight snag was that one of the bags containing the screws for the headboards only had 3 screws in it instead of 4. However, the courier reported this immediately and the packet of screws arrived within 24 hours, which was impressive. Less impressive were my DIY skills, with the result that the final screw is not in as neatly as the others, but no one sees that! Overall, it's all good;thank you, Linx!"
"Top quality bed and mattresses at a great price, easy to order, quick to deliver with outstanding customer service from the delivery driver. Thank you"
"Fast delivery to Highlands of Scotland - within stated 10 working days & at a minimal delivery cost. Very comfy, well made, sturdy beds. I will be recommending them to friends."
"Easy web site to follow, delivery as expected and easy to put together, comfortable bed with good nights rest with problem of mattress movement."
""Dellivered on time and as agreed. Thank you""
"Product quality is good and the zip mattress allowed us to link, with the help of two low cost fittings, two existing single divan bases to give a choice of either a super king size bed or two singles in our guest room. Service is also excellent - all enquiries have been dealt with quickly, efficiently and politely. Finally the prices are competitive."
"Thank you for a great new bed! We should have replaced our old one earlier. Love the mauve colour, too. Service was excellent all round."
"Linx beds are fantastic beds , we bought superking size, which is the same as two 3 ft beds which gives you the choice to keep seperate or zip and link together. I was so happy when i came across the website as i could order exactly what i wanted to suit me. Beds are well made and chenille material is lovely on base and headboards. The 12" mattress is soooo comfy. The only thing that i could not change was the size of chrome legs, would have preferred 6", but this was not an option, so had to source them myself, which wasn't a big problem. Linx beds were so helpful via email and phone with any questions that i had. Would definately buy from them again and recommend to everyone. Delivery was on made on the day i requested. Great company that you can rely on."
"A repeat customer very pleased with the beds"
"This is the second time we've purchased mattresses from Linx Beds for our Guest House. Previously bought zip and link mattresses.The zips are great quality offering an almost seamless join and we regularly have guests asking where they can buy them from) Purchased a single mattress this time which was honestly half the price of our previous supplier and a far superior quality. Delivered within a week. Fantastic. Thank you very much."
"Excellent service start to finish, beds great quality. We had a leg damaged when the beds arrived, we emailed had an immediate response and the leg arrived within 2 days. Will be recommending this company"
"Prompt and fuss free delivery. Beds simple to set up and reported as comfortable by first customer"
"I have had three consecutive best nights sleep since they arrived on Tuesday. After 45 years of marriage a real marriage saver that I have already told all my friends about. Worth the loss of a foot of space in our bedroom. No more going in the spare room, we can move as much as we like without disturbing each other. Bliss. Two single duvets was an inspiration on my husbands part, as was the zipbeds! Delivery drivers were superb and very helpful"
"The service and quality of the product is amazing. The delivery team was friendly helpful and very efficient. The bed is comfortable and the pocket spring system ensures that we have good nights rest. The zip Lynx is very handy should we need to convert the bed into two single beds"
Linx Beds Limited is rated 4.76 based on 180 reviews