Linx Beds Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Linx Beds Limited
Own Driver, Courier
Read Linx Beds Limited Reviews

About Linx Beds Limited:

Linx Beds has been providing beds and mattresses to both the hospitality industry and the domestic market for over fifteen years. With all that experience we are confident in delivering outstanding quality and service.

As we personally oversee each order from the point of order through its manufacturing process to finally coordinating the best delivery method for each customer, we continue to impress - as reflected by our independent customer reviews.

01924566403

Linx Beds Limited 5 star review on 8th June 2017
Linx Beds Limited 5 star review on 21st September 2016
Sarah Salter
More Photos & Videos
Excellent communication and fantastic service
I use these beds at home and in my holiday accommodation business. Guests rave about the comfort and I completely agree. The service is second to none. Very quick and all made so easy. I’m a big fan.
I have used them twice before, excellent mattresses, perfect for my B and B, always get compliments about how comfy they are!
from Ordering to delivery was very fast. The two men who came to deliver were very professional and knowledgeable.
Good communication and delivery was on time.
Purchased our bed from LINXBEDS after we stayed in a hotel with one.
The bed was comfortable l did not want to get out of it (even for breakfast) on our return we ordered one we.
(We took the information from the label on the mattress) The bed arrived on time and on the date agreed the delivery could not have been any better, it was taken upstairs
and assembled, all rubbish removed.
The quality of this bed speaks for its-self the attention to detail is very good and construction is beyond what most people would expect.
We are now sleeping better and waking fresher.
If I Have one regret it is that l am not selling them.
Great customer service and help when ordering, despatching and delivering our bed. Great company, would recommend highly.
This is the second mattress I have purchased from Linx. They are very comfortable and supportive - my guests always get a good nights sleep and so do I.
Having been thwarted by the snow Linx beds kindly arranged delivery for us between Christmas and New Year.
The courier company were brilliant (a big thanks to them) and we are delighted with the beds.
Excellent customer service throughout - all in all a great experience.
Such a well-finished and comfortable bed! It's our third from Linx and we remain surprised (and happy) that they make such quality beds at great prices.
Very happy I ordered from Linz Beds, arrived on requested date, received confirmation from courier, courier was very helpful and friendly and the bed itself is of very good quality so no issues here, Thank you
This is my fourth order with over 17 beds delivered in all. Linx beds are amazing but their delivery company leave a lot to be desired. Scheduled for a booked delivery on Tuesday but with no communication, I emailed Linx to check this was still on. Delivery moved to Wednesday. On Wednesday repeated calls to freight company and a lorry in a ditch, by 6pm the delivery was moved to a pre 10am delivery for Thursday. Thursday no delivery by 11am so calls started to locate lorry. Freight company could never make a delivery by 10am!! In fact I was never first on the list and delivery finally arrived by mid day. There were multiple calls to delivery company for updates. So practically a day and half wasted waiting for delivery. This is not a complaint against Linx and their great beds, but a frustrating review after having always received brilliant service in the past.
Very good service, communication and a great product (bed!!!)
Easy to order, products delivered on time, tips by driver on assembly, good quality product when assembled
Delivered on time. Driver very helpful. Easy to set up. 4 bolts missing for headboard but one e-mail and 24 hours later they were with me. (These things happen, but speed of response/resolution was very efficient). Would use again/recommend.
I was delighted with the service provided by Linx Beds. I was able to arrange delivery on a day to suit and the couriers were extremely polite and helpful. They carried everything up two flights of stairs, put the beds together, showed me how to take them apart and how to zip them together. The beds themselves are very comfortable and look good. I would have no hesitation in buying a bed from Linx in future; I had been a bit apprehensive, as you can't really tell what your purchase will be like when you buy on line, but the quality is very good and I am very pleased with my purchase.
The only slight snag was that one of the bags containing the screws for the headboards only had 3 screws in it instead of 4. However, the courier reported this immediately and the packet of screws arrived within 24 hours, which was impressive. Less impressive were my DIY skills, with the result that the final screw is not in as neatly as the others, but no one sees that!

Overall, it's all good;thank you, Linx!
Top quality bed and mattresses at a great price, easy to order, quick to deliver with outstanding customer service from the delivery driver. Thank you
Fast delivery to Highlands of Scotland - within stated 10 working days & at a minimal delivery cost. Very comfy, well made, sturdy beds. I will be recommending them to friends.
Easy web site to follow, delivery as expected and easy to put together, comfortable bed with good nights rest with problem of mattress movement.
"Dellivered on time and as agreed. Thank you"
Linx Beds Limited is rated 4.77 based on 189 reviews