Linley & Simpson Horsforth Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Horsforth
"I would not recommend Linley & Simpson Horsforth because; My experience has been absolutely atrocious I entered a rental property which would be all spic and span for when I moved in! However it’s the complete opposite, and when I questioned why everything hadn’t been done. It was ‘nothing to do with us"
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth could have been better because i've not had a response from stephen ward to my email dated 4/9 with a few bits I need to clarify. The property is lovely"
"They do not seem very organised as we had the following issues: Did not have a dated gas check certificate on move in day. When I rang up different people would pick up and tell me something different regarding my references. They did not ensure appliances were in working order, was without a fridge/freezer for over a week and had to bin my food as did not expect this. Even the sofa had a broken leg. Incredibly expensive letting agent."
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth could have been better because Harriet’s attitude and approach could have been improved"
Linley & Simpson Horsforth is rated 4.36 based on 122 reviews