Linley & Simpson Horsforth Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Horsforth
"I already wrote this but ill do it again. As a landlord I never felt like my interests were the priority of the agency, eg: every time works were needed the quote given by their handyman or professional was totally overpriced. And it turns out that works quoted for were totally unnecessary. I had to find an independant tradesman every time, so in the end im not sure I needed an agent!"
(Horsforth) - Posted 10 months ago
"Very professional from photography and in all their dealings, which made for a smooth transaction."
(Horsforth) - Posted 10 months ago
"achieved multiple viewings and an above asking price offer within days of advertising."
(Horsforth) - Posted 10 months ago
"Very helpful, friendly and efficient."
(Horsforth) - Posted 11 months ago
"We were the buyers of our dream house but due to the very awkward buyer of my partners house it took 6 months to complete on. Sarah at Linley & Simpson had a really rough time placating our sellers but stuck with it and really put herself out to ensure everything ran smoothly!"
(Horsforth) - Posted 1 year ago
"Bought the flat you rented out within a week for the asking price what more can I say except very polite and professional. Keep up the great work"
(Horsforth) - Posted 1 year ago
"Awesome teamwork...so accurate...hepful...wish you all the best..."
(Horsforth) - Posted 1 year ago
"Lovely house, quick viewings and very helpful staff"
(Horsforth) - Posted 1 year ago
"Found a tenant in good time. Thank you."
(Horsforth) - Posted 1 year ago
"they are a good company that looks after there clients intrests"
(Horsforth) - Posted 1 year ago
"All went very smoothly. Tenants found within a week"
(Horsforth) - Posted 1 year ago
"They find good tenants and manage them very efficiently. All communication with me, the landlord, is clear and timely. I have no complaints whatsoever."
Linley & Simpson Horsforth is rated 4.22 based on 92 reviews