Linley & Simpson Horsforth Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Horsforth
"Linley & Simpson Horsforth were helpful because they were able to secure an appropriate tenant quickly, and smoothly managed the entire process from start to finish."
"I'd suggest Linley & Simpson Horsforth to a friend because I have used them for a number of years and have always been more than satisfied"
"Linley and Simpson were better than I could have hoped for. I received more for my property than quoted by other agents, had viewers within days and everything progressed according to schedule thanks to help from Claire. I was warned by other agents not to use Linley, an agent based in Horsforth for a house sale in Leeds as they were not able to advertise locally and therefore not reach my potential buyers; my house is now sold and I am happy."
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth could have been better because I'm still waiting for current work to be done on my front door despite being in there for over a week, I've had no updates on people getting back to me after sending numerous emails & phone calls, I asked twice to speak to the Branch manager but was told David was unavailable , the lady who showed me around for my second viewing was completely unaware that I already had secured the rental of the house & seemed completely oblivious when I mentioned it to her, However I have had a good experience with a few people in there being Bianca , Kate & Ben which have been very helpful on the times I have dealt with them but as a whole my experience has not been great as I feel like I've had to do a lot of chasing up for something that should have been done way before I even moved in, in my opinion the lack of communication coming from Lindley & Simpson is way below sun standard & this needs to be sorted out aswell as my Front door Christine Shaw"
"I'd definitely recommend Linley & Simpson Horsforth to friends and family because they are quick and effective, people are nice and very professional."
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth was memorable because they made it very easy and simple to run through the whole procudure as we had many difficulties which they took all into consideration and came up with solutions"
"Linley & Simpson Horsforth were great because the staff were very friendly."
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth was great because I was kept informed at all times and felt that I had a good team on my side throughout the process"
"Linley & Simpson Horsforth were great because through all the complications and the not so straightforward house sale they were extremely attentive, always kept me up to date and I felt they were always on my side to help guide me through the process of being a first time buyer. Would recommend them to anyone needing a hand to hold through the scary and daunting world of first time buying. The whole team at Horsforth are very friendly and always have time to explain everything to you. Brilliant service for a not so straightforward sale."
"I had a great experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth because although my circumstances were challenging they helped me every step of the way."
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth could have been better because i've not had a response from stephen ward to my email dated 4/9 with a few bits I need to clarify. The property is lovely"
"I would not recommend Linley & Simpson Horsforth because the inspection reports are inaccurate. I would also say that the letting fee is too high and there’s no element of loyalty to a reliable landlord."
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth was great because although there were problems with the house when we moved in, which still haven't been fixed. It was hassle free. Just try not to move during summer as the maintenance guys may be on holiday."
"Linley & Simpson Horsforth were great because they provide an exceptional professional service."
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth was fantastic because I was able to entrust them to manage my property rental both effectively and professionally"
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth was great because the staff were always on the ball. Clare Ward ensured the sale went through to completion as a result of her persistence."
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth was very good. The staff answered all questions and were very helpful."
"Linley & Simpson Horsforth staff were good because they kept me updated with all the viewings. Once a tenant was found they quickly dealt with the administration"
"I would not recommend Linley & Simpson Horsforth because very difficult to get talking to the same person every call if there is a problem"
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth was positive because they understand my requirements"
Linley & Simpson Horsforth is rated 4.36 based on 122 reviews