Linley & Simpson Horsforth Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Horsforth
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth was memorable because they made selling my house an easier process"
"Linley & Simpson Horsforth staff were good because they kept me updated with all the viewings. Once a tenant was found they quickly dealt with the administration."
"I'd suggest Linley & Simpson Horsforth to a friend because they were friendly, professional and communicated well with us throughout the moving process."
"I'd definitely recommend Linley & Simpson Horsforth because the staff are so helpful the office is so welcoming Thank you Kate ward for all your help"
"Linley & Simpson Horsforth staff were good because their friendliness has made the letting process relaxed and stress-free"
"I'd endorse Linley & Simpson Horsforth because they remained positive and pro active even though the sale process was difficult due to a number of breaks in the chain."
"I'd definitely recommend Linley & Simpson Horsforth to friends and family because their service was straightforward and professional"
"I had a great experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth because of the friendliness of staff and their willingness to keep in touch and follow up any issues we had."
"I was pleased with Linley & Simpson Horsforth and would recommend them because of their attitude and customer service."
"I already wrote this but ill do it again. As a landlord I never felt like my interests were the priority of the agency, eg: every time works were needed the quote given by their handyman or professional was totally overpriced. And it turns out that works quoted for were totally unnecessary. I had to find an independant tradesman every time, so in the end im not sure I needed an agent!"
(Horsforth) - Posted 9 months ago
"Very professional from photography and in all their dealings, which made for a smooth transaction."
(Horsforth) - Posted 9 months ago
"achieved multiple viewings and an above asking price offer within days of advertising."
(Horsforth) - Posted 9 months ago
"Very helpful, friendly and efficient."
(Horsforth) - Posted 9 months ago
"We were the buyers of our dream house but due to the very awkward buyer of my partners house it took 6 months to complete on. Sarah at Linley & Simpson had a really rough time placating our sellers but stuck with it and really put herself out to ensure everything ran smoothly!"
(Horsforth) - Posted 1 year ago
"Bought the flat you rented out within a week for the asking price what more can I say except very polite and professional. Keep up the great work"
(Horsforth) - Posted 1 year ago
"Awesome teamwork...so accurate...hepful...wish you all the best..."
(Horsforth) - Posted 1 year ago
"Lovely house, quick viewings and very helpful staff"
(Horsforth) - Posted 1 year ago
"Found a tenant in good time. Thank you."
(Horsforth) - Posted 1 year ago
"they are a good company that looks after there clients intrests"
(Horsforth) - Posted 1 year ago
"All went very smoothly. Tenants found within a week"
Linley & Simpson Horsforth is rated 4.17 based on 81 reviews