Linley & Simpson Horsforth Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Horsforth
"Viewed property around 3 weeks ago and already received the keys. Quick and efficent service and all staff lovely and friendly throughout. Many thanks!!"
Hi Kirsty and Sam, thank you for your review. We hope you have settled nicely in to your new home! Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
"“I had a great experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth because they are efficient and professional and the communication and updating clients is first class."
"Very efficient, friendly staff. Always reply to emails within acceptable time scales and respond to any queries. I would definitely recommend Linley & Simpson to any of my friends looking to either let or rent a property. Extremely good service!"
"My husband and I would like to express our grateful thanks to your company and especially to Bianca & Matthew who were an absolute pleasure to deal with. The service from beginning to end was first class."
"I would just like to say a BIG THANK YOU to the young lady at your Station Road Horsforth branch for the kindness and help she showed me yesterday morning."
"I would like to thank Linley and Simpson for their excellent service and if you could pass my thanks on to the landlord. My daughter and I have been very happy in what is a very lovely and homely flat."
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth was positive because I found it stress free and all my questions were answered promptly and with detail."
"We found Linley and Simpson Friendly and Kind."
"I was pleased with Linley & Simpson Horsforth and would recommend them because they have given a great and efficient service managing and marketing my rental property and give me peace of mind whilst I'm living out of the UK"
"The staff at Linley & Simpson Horsforth were good because they were efficient and did what was necessary to get a tenant and process all docs / payments timely"
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth was great because I had a contact who helped me with all my queries"
"My experience at Linley & Simpson was not the best previously and since the take over of Dale Eddison's portfolio the service I did receive from Dale Eddison previously has not been met by L&S"
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Horsforth because they provide a professional and comprehensive service."
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Horsforth because they give a professional service that smooths out any problems on what is an increasingly difficult process of letting a property on the rental market with its ever changing bureaucratic obstacles."
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth was positive because the quick process, staff always on hand to answer question and help"
"I would not recommend Linley & Simpson Horsforth because the property they let to us has no hot water / working shower, multiple damage to property and they are very dismissive when dealing with complaints."
"I would not recommend Linley & Simpson Horsforth because; My experience has been absolutely atrocious I entered a rental property which would be all spic and span for when I moved in! However it’s the complete opposite, and when I questioned why everything hadn’t been done. It was ‘nothing to do with us"
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth was great because you always provide a very good professional service"
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth was cracking because the service we received was friendly and efficient"
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth was memorable because I was trying to sell my house and it took about 9 months after an offer was accepted. I don't know why, I don't really think it was their fault. Linley and Simpson took over Acorn Estates, and the person I'd been dealing with left about 2 weeks before the sale was complete."
Linley & Simpson Horsforth is rated 4.36 based on 122 reviews