Linley & Simpson Horsforth Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Horsforth
"I would not recommend Linley & Simpson Horsforth because I was told the property was clean and the inventory that I was given only shows what they want you to see. I entered the bathroom and moved the mats and there is large amounts of mould there and I am still tackling it. I requested furniture to be out of the property as I had bought new and I am now told I can take the property out but it will have to go back when my tenancy is over meaning that I will have to pay for storage for that furniture to go. So there is very little space in my front room for friends and family. The property has no way being clean and I have lived here nearly a week and with full Time commitments it’s the last thing you need to be dealing with. The floor in the property is damp underneath this is causing the flooring to lift. To say I paid all the fees deposit and rent totalling over £1300 is an absolute joke. For such a pro service when I speak to people over the phone they seem not to really care so on my day off I will have to attend the office and speak to someone in person."
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth could have been better because when I phoned up to query some things, a number of times I was met with huffs and puffs and a few “for god sakes” and it made me feel like I was inconveniencing them, when in reality it’s ME paying THEM for the service so if anyone is entitled to be rude it’s ME not THEM."
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth was cracking because it was a very smooth service and they were every quick to find me a new tenant."
"I'd definitely recommend Linley & Simpson Horsforth to friends and family because I have been a customer for a few years now with great friendly customer service always and good tenants .Thankyou !"
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Horsforth to a friend because we had a time sensitive move in date which was easily met with a service that was smooth and professional, I am also still in shock at how impressive the inventory report was."
"Linley & Simpson Horsforth were great because it was a smooth and simple process to rent from them"
"I was pleased with Linley & Simpson Horsforth and would recommend them because they kept me up to date with how things were progressing and answered queries quickly."
"I'd endorse Linley & Simpson Horsforth because they are simply great at what they do."
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Horsforth to a friend because of their speedy and efficient service at finding suitable tenants"
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth was great because as first time tenants they helped us through every stage of the application process with regular updates on the property right up to moving day and beyond. The staff were also very friendly and approachable."
"I was happy with the service at Linley & Simpson Horsforth because of the professionalism"
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth was positive because general helpfulness and politeness by those involved in handling the rental"
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth was great because they know what they are talking about. Always helpful."
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Horsforth to a friend because the service was efficient and extremely helpful."
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth was good because very speedy very friendly"
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth was great because they are well organized..prepared everything for the tenant and have an answer almost for everything we need"
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth was fantastic because they did everything I could have expected and were effective in a difficult sake with a very arrogant buyer"
"Linley & Simpson Horsforth were helpful because they were very efficient in everything they did, the staff were so helpful always and friendly."
"The staff at Linley & Simpson Horsforth were good because they were helpful always answered any questions I had and kind."
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth could have been better because Harriet’s attitude and approach could have been improved"
Linley & Simpson Horsforth is rated 4.17 based on 81 reviews