Linley & Simpson Horsforth Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Horsforth
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth was good because friendly, professional & efficient people to deal with ."
Thank you for your lovely feedback. Linley and Simpson, Horsorth.
"Linley & Simpson Horsforth were great because they were very professional, helping me out through my first let."
"Had two viewings booked on the same day, one was helpful, the other didn't turn up so 2 overall. If they're running late or something has come up, i'll understand but the least they can do is tell you so I'm not hanging around for half an hour."
Hi, I am sorry to hear that nobody showed at the property. If you contact the office (0113 2390663 / horsforth@linleyandsimpson.co.uk) then we can have a look in to this for you and possibly re-book you in. Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
"We have worked for Linley and Simpson for over five years they are a brilliant company to work for"
Thanks for the review! Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
"I have provided a carpet and upholstery cleaning service for Linley and Simpson for a few years now. I have always found them easy to deal with, the staff are very friendly and helpful when I have queries."
Thank you. Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
"We have found the staff extremely helpful and have been quick at getting back to us with any issues"
Thank you for your review. Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
"Really friendly, professional and hardworking branch. We have worked with the team here for the past few years and they have helped us grow as a business with the constant flow of work and support the property managers are well-informed on what is selling and renting in the area. Cant praise the branch enough."
We are glad that we have helped you grow as a business! Thank you for the review. Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
"Working for Linley and Simpson as a contractor could not be any easier, well informed and laid out job tickets mean we can contact tenants with all the property and fault descriptions already. organised management of portfolios enable us to quote and repair in quick time, and getting paid is and always has been prompt and on time."
Thanks very much for your review!
"We are a local Horsforth company who have been working with Linley and Simpson for over 4 years as maintenance contractors in all Leeds and Bradford areas. We have found all the staff we deal with to be extremely helpful, friendly and professional. All the Maintenance team are very knowledgeable about the properties they let, and build a very good relationship with us as contractors. We have lots of feedback from the tenants who we visit and they tell us about the quick responses to any maintenance issues they are having and have nothing but praise for the team and the relationship they build with them as tenants. Linley and Simpson as letting agents always give a Five star service."
Thank you RIL for the review! Pleasure to work with you. Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
"We have worked for Linley and Simpson for a number of years now and find them very efficient and easy to work with. As a contractor that carries out work for them we deal with the property management department and the lettings side on a daily basis, all staff are friendly and helpful which makes life easier for us. We also get to speak to tenants on a daily basis who always praise Linleys for their excellent service and quick turnaround on sorting issues out. I really can’t fault them on anything they do, a pleasure to work for!"
Thank you for your lovely review! Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
"I was happy with the service at Linley & Simpson Horsforth because of the quality of the accommodation and the assistance from the office"
Hi Emma, it is very good to hear you are happy with our service and the property. Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
"Completely satisfied."
Hello, thank you for your review and 5* rating! Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
"Our tenancy has been problem-free so far. Any issues have been dealt with efficiently by Suzanne and Dawn and we are very happy we chose Linley & Simpson for our rental property. Thank you."
We are glad that you are happy with the service provided from Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
Hi Jill, we are pleased you had a good service from Linley and Simpson. Many thanks for the lovely review. Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
"Thanks for your help Lisa and thanks to you and the Horsforth team for your assistance in renting it out over the last 10 years. Much appreciated."
Thank you for your review. Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
"I would recommend Linley & Simpson Horsforth to friends and family because I speak as I find & I am completely satisfied with the service I have received"
Thanks for the review and recommendation. Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth was cracking because the staff were great and very helpful from viewing the property to moving in it was very swift."
Hi Dennis, thank you for your nice review. Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
"Everyone gets 6* out of 5. In no particular order Mathew, Bianca, Katherine, Ben, Nathan, and David plus others I have not mentioned. Customer service, friendly approach, extremely capable and professional attitude. Nothing is to much trouble. All are a credit to the branch and your business."
Thank you so much for your lovely review. Linley and Simpson Horsforth.
"At times there seems too many people involved and they are not kept in the loop"
Thank you for your review. We will take on board your comments. LInley and Simpson, Horsforth.
"Fast responses and a nice easy process. Friendly staff members."
Many thanks for your positive review Tim. Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
"it's been a great experience. i would recommend to family and friends"
Thank you Suzanne for your review! Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
Linley & Simpson Horsforth is rated 4.36 based on 122 reviews