Linley & Simpson Horsforth Reviews

of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Horsforth

Tell us how Linley & Simpson Horsforth made you happy
Great experience renting through L&S, from beginning to end, I knew exactly how it was progressing, communication were excellent from all the staff I dealt with, and move in date was as expected. One thing not so great is the pestering by homelet for extras, and to stop the messages you have to pay or put up with them. That said this shouldn't reflect on the professional service provided by L&S Many Thanks
We would highly recommend Linley & Simpson if your thinking of selling or renting a property they provide a great service, we rented a 2 bed bungalow in May 2014 which we loved in a nice area , from day one we always knew if we had a problem Linley & Simpson were so easy to contact & were always happy to help , even though they had to get in touch with the landlord first any problems were resolved quick & efficiently , we rented this property for 5 years & 8 months through Linley & Simpson and wish to take this opportunity to thank the landlord & Linley & Simpson for making it an enjoyable stay , great team work , thanks everyone from Mr & Mrs Clubb
(Horsforth) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you so much for your help, of all the agents we contacted you were the only one to keep in touch and try to help us. We all appreciate your help and time and hope to use your company in the future.
(Horsforth) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks for all your help and advice with the rental of Farrar Lane. The whole team have been great, especially Nathan, Ben, Kate and Matthew. Best regards for a Merry Christmas and a fantastic 2020!
(Horsforth) - Posted 2 months ago
wanted to thank you for all of your help in helping me to move into the property. Matthew and everyone else I have spoken to have been kind, friendly and helpful in helping me throughout, from my initial call, the viewing, completing various documents both online and offline. In completing this process, all members of staff have responded quickly and given me all the necessary information, this is particularly welcome given that I am new to the area. I’m just settling in, but I am very happy with the property. Thank you all again for your help, and I will definitely recommend Linley & Simpson to others.
(Horsforth) - Posted 2 months ago
The experience at Linley & Simpson Horsforth was good because friendly, professional & efficient people to deal with .
Thank you for your lovely feedback. Linley and Simpson, Horsorth.
Linley & Simpson Horsforth were great because they were very professional, helping me out through my first let.
Had two viewings booked on the same day, one was helpful, the other didn't turn up so 2 overall. If they're running late or something has come up, i'll understand but the least they can do is tell you so I'm not hanging around for half an hour.
Hi, I am sorry to hear that nobody showed at the property. If you contact the office (0113 2390663 / horsforth@linleyandsimpson.co.uk) then we can have a look in to this for you and possibly re-book you in. Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
We have worked for Linley and Simpson for over five years they are a brilliant company to work for
Thanks for the review! Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
I have provided a carpet and upholstery cleaning service for Linley and Simpson for a few years now. I have always found them easy to deal with, the staff are very friendly and helpful when I have queries.
Thank you. Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
We have found the staff extremely helpful and have been quick at getting back to us with any issues
Thank you for your review. Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
Really friendly, professional and hardworking branch. We have worked with the team here for the past few years and they have helped us grow as a business with the constant flow of work and support the property managers are well-informed on what is selling and renting in the area. Cant praise the branch enough.
We are glad that we have helped you grow as a business! Thank you for the review. Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
Working for Linley and Simpson as a contractor could not be any easier, well informed and laid out job tickets mean we can contact tenants with all the property and fault descriptions already. organised management of portfolios enable us to quote and repair in quick time, and getting paid is and always has been prompt and on time.
Thanks very much for your review!
We are a local Horsforth company who have been working with Linley and Simpson for over 4 years as maintenance contractors in all Leeds and Bradford areas. We have found all the staff we deal with to be extremely helpful, friendly and professional. All the Maintenance team are very knowledgeable about the properties they let, and build a very good relationship with us as contractors. We have lots of feedback from the tenants who we visit and they tell us about the quick responses to any maintenance issues they are having and have nothing but praise for the team and the relationship they build with them as tenants. Linley and Simpson as letting agents always give a Five star service.
Thank you RIL for the review! Pleasure to work with you. Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
We have worked for Linley and Simpson for a number of years now and find them very efficient and easy to work with. As a contractor that carries out work for them we deal with the property management department and the lettings side on a daily basis, all staff are friendly and helpful which makes life easier for us. We also get to speak to tenants on a daily basis who always praise Linleys for their excellent service and quick turnaround on sorting issues out. I really can’t fault them on anything they do, a pleasure to work for!
Thank you for your lovely review! Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
I was happy with the service at Linley & Simpson Horsforth because of the quality of the accommodation and the assistance from the office
Hi Emma, it is very good to hear you are happy with our service and the property. Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
Completely satisfied.
Hello, thank you for your review and 5* rating! Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
Our tenancy has been problem-free so far. Any issues have been dealt with efficiently by Suzanne and Dawn and we are very happy we chose Linley & Simpson for our rental property. Thank you.
We are glad that you are happy with the service provided from Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
Hi Jill, we are pleased you had a good service from Linley and Simpson. Many thanks for the lovely review. Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
Thanks for your help Lisa and thanks to you and the Horsforth team for your assistance in renting it out over the last 10 years. Much appreciated.
Thank you for your review. Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
I would recommend Linley & Simpson Horsforth to friends and family because I speak as I find & I am completely satisfied with the service I have received
Thanks for the review and recommendation. Linley and Simpson, Horsforth.
Linley & Simpson Horsforth is rated 4.39 based on 127 reviews