Linley & Simpson York Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson York

About Linley & Simpson York: At Linley and Simpson, we’re long established as a leading independent estate agent in York, with a city centre branch located on Ousegate in the city of York commonly known as 'the Chocolate City'.

Looking for an estate agent or letting agent in York, York has several to choose from. But we’re ethically-run, trustworthy and professional in all we do. What’s more, we’ve invested heavily in our systems staff and software, and also offer considerable industry experience, taking the hassle out of moving.

We also belong to trade bodies the National Association of Estate Agents (NEA), ARLA (the Association of Residential Letting Agents), The Dispute Service (TDS), and the Property Ombudsman for Lettings.

01904 655222

york@linleyandsimpson.co.uk

2 Low Ousegate

"Linley & Simpson York were really helpful and I'd recommend them because they're an experienced team of professionals and really pleasant to deal with"
"My experience at Linley & Simpson York was cracking because over the time we have used them for sales and rental they have always provided excellent service particularly Julie Thornley our maintenance manager who was an absolute star when it came to getting the documentation out to us when we sold our property."
"Linley & Simpson York were great because they were very friendly very efficient always available for any questions or concerns and made the whole process as least stressful as possible ”"
"The experience at Linley & Simpson York was fantastic because friendly and efficient staff whole make the whole process easy"
"I'd definitely recommend Linley & Simpson York, because I have found L&S to be reliable and proactive in managing my property. Communication and responsiveness has always been excellent"
"Linley & Simpson York staff were good because they dealt with my tenant issue fairly quickly once I realised what had happened"
"Linley & Simpson York were great because they are very good."
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson York to a friend because of the great personal Service and friendly staff. They are very efficient and can be relied upon at all times."
"I was pleased with Linley & Simpson York and would recommend them because of the excellent quality of the service they offer."
"Linley & Simpson York staff were good because very professional, efficient and effective"
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson York because FROM DAY ONE THEY KEPT ME INFORMED AND ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS PROMPTLY,THEY ALSO RETURNED CALLS VERY QUICKLY"
"I had a great experience at Linley & Simpson York because they responded quickly to setting up a date to view the property. Chris kept in touch as to his arrival time. We had a good discussion as to our wants/needs in a tenant. He set up three viewings, informing me of each - though we never got past the first one as they seemed a good fit and it all happened so quick. 10 days after he came to assess the cottage, our new tenant had moved in!!"
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson York to a friend because the staff are knowledgeable and helpful, and because they have always succeeded in letting River View in a timely fashion to reliable and considerate tenants."
"Linley & Simpson York were helpful because they are experts on all aspects of the letting business. They were able to answer all of my questions and queries. All of the information I needed was provided via email, so I had everything I needed before I moved in."
"My experience at Linley & Simpson York was excellent.Very happy customer."
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson York because first and foremost they showed a very friendly face alongside their professional side.they handled most of the letting to a very high standard,only at the last moment did a small matter arise that i felt could of been handled differently as mentioned...this was not a major problem but led me to feel somewhat anxious..overall all the team were very thorough and i would easily recommend all of the staff for their high standard of work ethics."
"My experience at Linley & Simpson York was positive because professional, knowledgeable and friendly staff"
"Linley & Simpson York were helpful because of the efficient service and helpful friendly courteous approach. Nothing is too much trouble"
"The experience at Linley & Simpson York was great because the staff were very helpful"
"I was happy with the service at Linley & Simpson York because they demonstrated professionalism and their fees were competitive"
Linley & Simpson York is rated 4.59 based on 49 reviews