Linley & Simpson Saltaire Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Saltaire

saltaire@linleyandsimpson.co.uk

91 Bingley Road

"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Saltaire to anyone because they deliver a professional service, especially with regard to regular and helpful communication with vendor(s)."
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Saltaire because sale was quick."
"Linley & Simpson Saltaire were great because they are totally committed to finding good tenants for our properties."
"I would recommend Linley & Simpson Saltaire to friends and family because they sold our house that was not on the market when we originally contacted them within four weeks. They also helped us find our dream home. I have already recommended them to a family member and they have already got an offer accepted on that house within 2 days of it going on the market. Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish!"
"I'd definitely recommend Linley & Simpson Saltaire to friends and family because very good at handling viewings, queries and efficient in processing purchase. Not sure I would recommend for sale of a property as they marketing of the property was poor and we nearly brushed it aside!"
"My experience at Linley & Simpson, Saltaire was great, very helpful, would recommend."
"Linley & Simpson Saltaire staff were outstanding because they were professional, enthusiastic and friendly. The whole team were brilliant in doing their part of the sale process, from valuation, promotion, viewings and the sale process. Genuine and amazing personal customer service from Alex!"
"Largely excellent service, particularly Ryan who was very communicative & kept me up to date, & was very helpful when dealing with solicitors requests etc."
(Saltaire) - Posted 8 months ago
"Fast, friendly, efficient service."
(Saltaire) - Posted 8 months ago
"Ryan was fabulous. He was friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful throughout the purchase of our new house. I would definitely recommend Linley and Simpson."
(Saltaire) - Posted 10 months ago
"They answered any questions we had quickly and efficiently, always polite and welcoming,"
(Saltaire) - Posted 10 months ago
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Saltaire was positive because their service was efficient and thorough and the staff were friendly and professional. They sold my house in less than two weeks from the first valuation visit which is extremely impressive. Even more importantly, they continued to work on the sale and to act as project managers until completion and they kept in close contact throughout. They liaised with lawyers and even sorted out a problem with the removals company. I would recommend them unreservedly."
(Saltaire) - Posted 11 months ago
"Are very explicit!"
(Saltaire) - Posted 1 year ago
"The help and professional ways of Lisa and Sam were delivered with a smile and utmost care. Thank you"
(Saltaire) - Posted 1 year ago
"The staff are always happy to help"
(Saltaire) - Posted 1 year ago
"Professional and helpful with our purchase"
(Saltaire) - Posted 1 year ago
"The staff at the Saltaire branch are very professional,very knowledgeable,very friendly,very efficient and will always go the "extra mile" to provide an excellent service"
"Very professional service."
(Saltaire) - Posted 1 year ago
"Sam walker that's all I'm going to say, top from start to finish"
"Very professional."