Linley & Simpson Saltaire Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Saltaire

saltaire@linleyandsimpson.co.uk

91 Bingley Road

"Linley & Simpson Saltaire were great because they take away the stress of property selling and just do a fantastic job."
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Saltaire to a friend because they are efficient and polite."
"I'd endorse Linley & Simpson Saltaire because very keen prompt and professional would recommend them to anyone."
"Linley & Simpson Saltaire were great because they completed the sale of our expensive, unusual house. The staff went that extra mile to seal the deal!"
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Saltaire was fantastic because we found our dream home and they made it so easy."
"Linley & Simpson Saltaire staff were good because of their expertise and knowledge of the rental market. Always very friendly and helpful."
"The best Agency of all, they care and looked after you from the start to the end of renting or buying the property , in my occasion that was the second time of renting the property and I can't say thank you enough for all the support from George and Sam they are brilliant and doing the job very professional and they understand the customers needs too , I will definitely go back to the them next time and ho knows maybe this time I will purchase the property. Best wishes to the Team. Lukas Markowc"
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Saltaire was fantastic because they work really well as a team, caring for sellers and buyers, remembering that the sale or purchase of any building is an emotional upheaval; they bring a calming approach which passes through to the customers in such a way that you feel you have their undivided attention and concern, that they are really working for the customer."
(Saltaire) - Posted 1 month ago
"Linley & Simpson Saltaire were fantastic because they were so very pleasant , nothing was too much trouble , they always did what they said they would do."
"Linley & Simpson Saltaire were fantastic because friendly staff and efficient service."
"I'd suggest Linley & Simpson Saltaire to a friend because they get the job done."
"Linley & Simpson Saltaire were really helpful and I'd recommend them because of the accuracy of the information provided regarding my desired property and the readiness to respond to any queries regarding the property in question."
"I would not recommend Linley & Simpson Saltaire because I thought the fees were on the high side."
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Saltaire was positive because the communication was great, all the different elements were joined up and the process was fast and slick."
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Saltaire was positive because I've found all the staff at the saltaire branch very helpful.. information presented clearly with a friendly manner.. I've appreciated their patience and efficiently in dealing with issues as I first move in."
"I was pleased with Linley & Simpson Saltaire and would recommend them because they made it so easy for me to move and also guided me in terms of what i had to do now that i had moved into a new property."
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Saltaire to anyone because they deliver a professional service, especially with regard to regular and helpful communication with vendor(s)."
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Saltaire because sale was quick."
"Linley & Simpson Saltaire were great because they are totally committed to finding good tenants for our properties."
"I would recommend Linley & Simpson Saltaire to friends and family because they sold our house that was not on the market when we originally contacted them within four weeks. They also helped us find our dream home. I have already recommended them to a family member and they have already got an offer accepted on that house within 2 days of it going on the market. Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish!"
Linley & Simpson Saltaire is rated 4.67 based on 36 reviews