Linley & Simpson Roundhay Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay

roundhay@linleyandsimpson.co.uk

54 Street Lane

Click Here
"Linley & Simpson Roundhay were great because the staff were very helpful"
(Roundhay) - Posted 4 months ago
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was memorable because the team were friendly and helpful but were a bit forgetful at times re: paperwork"
(Roundhay) - Posted 4 months ago
"I would not recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay because they only care for the money and for landlord to be happy We have 10-15 years old appliance and they will not work any more. We have to wait two weeks for a „new” washing machine , our fridge/freezer is broken a second time in this month and every time it cost us £100 worth of groceries and we will be without food for another few days again"
(Roundhay) - Posted 4 months ago
"“ My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay could have been better because , if had informed me about landlords stuff was to be left in the only storage cupboard. And the letting agent being more helpful, rather than fobbing me off as( its your problem). Cant do any thing attitude. Felt cheated, never had such experience in my 10 years of tenancy"
(Roundhay) - Posted 4 months ago
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay could have been better because the communication could have been a lot better, it was very stressful. On the day of move in I requested a second set of keys to be told they didn't have any and then when I called the landlord it turned out they did have them."
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay could have been better because they used incorrect images for my brochure. Even after it was pointed out to them it still wasn’t changed. Viewers often pointed it out on viewings. Certain members of staff were rude and this was complained about at the time. The agent looking after my property was lovely then it got handed over to another member of staff but I was not informed so there were mixed messages. I bought the original property from Linley and Simpson which is why I chose them to sell the property but the standards have reduced since last using them the first time. A previous potential buyer had put an offer in that was rejected. A particular member of staff rang this buyer when she thought sales were getting slow on my property without my permission to ask if they wanted to resubmit their offer when previously mentioned I was not willing to reduce my price. It was giving the buyer false hope and made my trust in Linley and Simpson decrease"
(Roundhay) - Posted 7 months ago
"“ I have used Linley & Simpson to manage the property for the last 10 years, the service received is one of the best experienced. I awarded the company the sale of the property for this reason. I would recommend Linley & Simpson to other colleagues and friends."
(Roundhay) - Posted 7 months ago
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay to anyone because they have a large range of properties for all budgets"
Linley & Simpson Roundhay is rated 4.32 based on 85 reviews