Linley & Simpson Roundhay Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay

roundhay@linleyandsimpson.co.uk

54 Street Lane

Click Here
"I would not recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay because they did not look after our interests or keep us informed"
(Roundhay) - Posted 5 months ago
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was positive because my flat sale went really smoothly. I was kept informed without being ‘chased’ and they always got back to me promptly with any queries. They also found me a buyer straight away... the first person to view!"
(Roundhay) - Posted 6 months ago
"From start to finish was very professional and helpful. All my queries were answered. Would 100% recommend the roundhay branch. Thank you so much"
(Roundhay) - Posted 6 months ago
"All staff members very professional. Helped me a lot, Will be using again."
(Roundhay) - Posted 6 months ago
"Everyone I dealt with during the process was really helpful, being able to just communicate by text and speedy process was amazing! Would definitely use again :)"
(Roundhay) - Posted 7 months ago
Thanks Laura for your great feedback !
"Great Service, Very happy with everything."
(Roundhay) - Posted 7 months ago
Thanks for the kind feedback Jaydee
"I have been dealing with Linley and Simpson Roundhay location since October 2018 and I can only say their professionalism and good service made me want to deal only with them, I met Lottie when I first came to the branch and she was always on the task when I requested something and always replied to my emails in timely manner. I would definitely recommend Linley and Simpson Roundhay for all renters and pls ask for Lottie."
Its great to hear your feedback Ibrahim and that you have had such a great experience especially with Lottie from our lettings team
"I would recommend using Linley & Simpson. Rik Mandalia especially is fantastic!!"
Thank you for leaving such a nice review regarding Rik
"The entire process was done speedily and in a very professional manner to ensure that I could move in within a week."
That's great to hear Hilary thank you for your kind words
"Joe and the team have been really supportive and professional the whole way through the process. Joe took extra time out of his busy schedule to ensure all had been sorted properly and thoroughly."
Thanks Sagi for the review its great to hear your positive feedback
"Just like to say Jon Mccall is an absolute credit to Lindley and Simpson. He helped me sort out my house under difficult circumstances. Well done and thank you for your hard and honest work."
Thank you Tarsam for your kind words and positive feedback
"Linley & Simpson Roundhay were really helpful and I'd recommend them because they've managed my rental property so well for so many years."
(Roundhay) - Posted 7 months ago
"Could be more tenant friendly, at least where they manage the property. It is very much landlord friendly. Be honest and clear. Leaking garage was not told to me while viewing"
(Roundhay) - Posted 7 months ago
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay because they are very professional, cheerful, hardworking and get results"
(Roundhay) - Posted 7 months ago
"Linley & Simpson Roundhay staff were good because they are very helpful and nothing was too much for them"
(Roundhay) - Posted 7 months ago
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay could have been better because the communication could have been a lot better, it was very stressful. On the day of move in I requested a second set of keys to be told they didn't have any and then when I called the landlord it turned out they did have them."
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was fantastic because of excellent all-round service; helpful, polite and informative."
(Roundhay) - Posted 8 months ago
"Linley & Simpson Roundhay staff were good because they are very effective in finding tenants. Excellent evaluation value and reasonable. Big portfolio of clients. Excellent inventory."
(Roundhay) - Posted 8 months ago
"I would not recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay because there were several careless mistakes made which felt un professional. The flat is great however which is the main thing."
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay could have been better because they used incorrect images for my brochure. Even after it was pointed out to them it still wasn’t changed. Viewers often pointed it out on viewings. Certain members of staff were rude and this was complained about at the time. The agent looking after my property was lovely then it got handed over to another member of staff but I was not informed so there were mixed messages. I bought the original property from Linley and Simpson which is why I chose them to sell the property but the standards have reduced since last using them the first time. A previous potential buyer had put an offer in that was rejected. A particular member of staff rang this buyer when she thought sales were getting slow on my property without my permission to ask if they wanted to resubmit their offer when previously mentioned I was not willing to reduce my price. It was giving the buyer false hope and made my trust in Linley and Simpson decrease"
Linley & Simpson Roundhay is rated 4.32 based on 85 reviews