Linley & Simpson Roundhay Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay

roundhay@linleyandsimpson.co.uk

54 Street Lane

"“ I was happy with the service at Linley & Simpson Roundhay because they were professional helpful and committed to the process"
(Roundhay) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Rick showed me the property and explain every thing well and clear and he advise me clearly through all the steps and then Jacob was the one who help me with all the paper work and contract. I was so pleased with the all the work. I strongly recommend them and will be using them again! Thank you."
(Roundhay) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"all the staff polite friendly and knew their stuff. phone service too which is great. all staff lovely (Jacob, Lottie, Joe, Rik)"
(Roundhay) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I'd definitely recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay to friends and family because good service and rental"
"nice treat and efficient! thanks"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"Linley & Simpson Roundhay staff were good because friendly efficient service"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"The staff at Linley & Simpson Roundhay were good because this is the first time we have gone through an estate agent to find a property and they was very patient with us even when I phoned them a ton of times during referencing but each time they eased my mind"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"They have always offered good service and are always pleasant and helpful"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay could have been better because your staff could have called me back and ensured something was in place. I was ignored"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"Linley & Simpson Roundhay were great because the staff were very helpful"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"I'd definitely recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay to friends and family because they are helpful, efficient, knowledgeable and have a simple and transparent cost structure without almost everything being ‘an extra’ - unlike some of their competitors"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was memorable because all the team are good but Emma and Jon are exceptional, Emma’s experience of the market really shines through"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"I was pleased with Linley & Simpson Roundhay and would recommend them because this is the third time they have found me a great tenant within in days"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was cracking because the whole process of finding and me a flat and getting the process done for me was fast and efficient..: I would like to thank Jon and his brilliant team for getting me sorted"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay to a friend because they are incredibly friendly and efficient. Responding to emails and returning any missed calls, in good time. As a first time buyer, i was provided with outstanding customer service, from a lady named Harriett who unfortunately no longer works with the company.Her kind and caring nature helped to put any concerns that i may have had at ease, going above and beyond her station to help me. Our initial viewing of the property was provided by a young man named William, who allowed us our own time to view the property, and did not rush as we had experienced on previous occasions. He was very polite and friendly, and had answered any questions that we had. If he did not know the answer her provided this to us at a later date. i would highly recommend this branch, and would definitely use their services again"
"Brilliant"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"They know exactly what they are doing and their staff are excellent"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"I was pleased with Linley & Simpson Roundhay and would recommend them because they made moving so easy, Jon answered all questions and made me feel at ease throughout. Moving day and the paperwork was ready to sign and then the handover of the keys. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking to move"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"Linley & Simpson Roundhay were great because finding the new tenant was easy"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"I'd suggest Linley & Simpson Roundhay to a friend because they got me great tenants, listen to what I want.. do the job requested on time"
Linley & Simpson Roundhay is rated 4.25 based on 76 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access