Linley & Simpson Roundhay Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay

roundhay@linleyandsimpson.co.uk

54 Street Lane

"Linley & Simpson Roundhay were really helpful and I'd recommend them because they've managed my rental property so well for so many years."
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 hour ago
"Could be more tenant friendly, at least where they manage the property. It is very much landlord friendly. Be honest and clear. Leaking garage was not told to me while viewing"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 hour ago
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay because they are very professional, cheerful, hardworking and get results"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 hour ago
"Linley & Simpson Roundhay staff were good because they are very helpful and nothing was too much for them"
(Roundhay) - Posted 4 days ago
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay could have been better because the communication could have been a lot better, it was very stressful. On the day of move in I requested a second set of keys to be told they didn't have any and then when I called the landlord it turned out they did have them."
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was fantastic because of excellent all-round service; helpful, polite and informative."
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 week ago
"Linley & Simpson Roundhay staff were good because they are very effective in finding tenants. Excellent evaluation value and reasonable. Big portfolio of clients. Excellent inventory."
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 week ago
"I would not recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay because there were several careless mistakes made which felt un professional. The flat is great however which is the main thing."
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay could have been better because they used incorrect images for my brochure. Even after it was pointed out to them it still wasn’t changed. Viewers often pointed it out on viewings. Certain members of staff were rude and this was complained about at the time. The agent looking after my property was lovely then it got handed over to another member of staff but I was not informed so there were mixed messages. I bought the original property from Linley and Simpson which is why I chose them to sell the property but the standards have reduced since last using them the first time. A previous potential buyer had put an offer in that was rejected. A particular member of staff rang this buyer when she thought sales were getting slow on my property without my permission to ask if they wanted to resubmit their offer when previously mentioned I was not willing to reduce my price. It was giving the buyer false hope and made my trust in Linley and Simpson decrease"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 week ago
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay to anyone because the service they have provided to was meeting what I expected and I have already recommended to a friend of mine who would contact Linley & Simpson for advice."
(Roundhay) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Linley & Simpson Roundhay were helpful because they seemed to really get it!"
(Roundhay) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"“ I have used Linley & Simpson to manage the property for the last 10 years, the service received is one of the best experienced. I awarded the company the sale of the property for this reason. I would recommend Linley & Simpson to other colleagues and friends."
(Roundhay) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was good because everyone that I dealt with was helpful, friendly and efficient throughout the experience."
(Roundhay) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Linley & Simpson Roundhay were really helpful and I'd recommend them because they will listen to the type of tenant you are looking for, not just accept the first applicant."
(Roundhay) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I'd suggest Linley & Simpson Roundhay to a friend because they know the area, know the market and are the best in the business."
(Roundhay) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was cracking because Staff are friendly; the company is trustworthy; professional and communication is excellent."
(Roundhay) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Roundhay because they are very professional, cheerful, hardworking and get results."
(Roundhay) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay could have been better."
(Roundhay) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Roundhay was fantastic because as I said above they have been absolutely amazing from start to finish, literally the only estate agents I’ve had a positive experience with in both rental and sales."
(Roundhay) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I was pleased with Linley & Simpson Roundhay and would recommend them because their customer service from the second my enquiry was made to moving in and beyond has been outstanding. The speed the team responded to my calls and try to help was truly another level and for that I will always be really grateful"
Linley & Simpson Roundhay is rated 4.12 based on 34 reviews