Linley & Simpson Leeds City Centre Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Leeds City Centre

city@linleyandsimpson.co.uk

16 Swinegate

Email, Live Chat
"We were very impressed by the team at Linley & Simpson. Ed provided us with an extremely supportive, professional and honest service as we searched for a new home to rent. He took great care in listening to our specific requirements, introducing us to precisely the type of properties we were looking for. His knowledge of the property market in the area was outstanding and we would not hesitate at all in recommending his services along with his fellow colleagues at Linley & Simpson Leeds City Centre."
"Linley and Simpson have provided me with the most professional letting experience I've ever had. From letting my property to inspections and viewings, I cannot really ask for much more. Lauren has a great team and she always directed my queries perfectly. Our latest dealings were with Ed, who is currently aiding us with an 'early-termination' due to us relocating. Ed has been extremely thorough and professional, even putting up with our anxieties caused by the need for a quick turnover and our relocation. Thank you Ed for been on hand for any queries and answering all concerns with a positive and proactive approach. Great letting agent with no hidden agenda and a very polite, professional and helpful team"
"Extremely helpful I coordinating furniture delivers and liaising with the tenant. Always respond to my emails with a satisfactory answer."
"Excellent - they have managed 3 properties for us for several years. They are efficient - very effective and a pleasure to work with. We are always highly impressed with their communication and attention."
"Fantastic customer service by Ollie Dakin."
"I would definitely recommend Linley and Simpson Leeds city centre. They are very humble and polite and has a professional and friendly way to handle customer and their requirements. I would recommend Ollie as great letting agent who showed me flat in a nice way and helped me answering my questions straight away . Thanks Ollie and Company"
"“ I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Leeds to anyone because they are a very professional group and their service and our contact with them so so far has been very good. We are relatively new landlords and they have taken away the hard work and stress which might come with renting out a property. ”"
"All staff were extremely helpful, kind and efficient in helping me find a place to live. I would strongly recommend anyone who is thinking of using Linley and Simpson to definitely do so!"
"“ I'd definitely recommend Linley & Simpson Leeds because the team is very responsive to all requests and when problems arise are always willing to go the extra mile. ”"
"“ I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Leeds to a friend because they are a very professional company that deal with any query or issue that arises in a quick, friendly and efficient manner. ”"
"“ Linley & Simpson Leeds were great because they’ve been consistent in renting out my properties for almost 30 years ”"
"“ My experience at Linley & Simpson Leeds was memorable because they are very kind, helpful and try to solve issues as soon as possible. ”"
"“ I have always had a great experience at Linley & Simpson Leeds (Lettings, Accounts & Sales). All are proficient and personable. I have had very few gaps in lettings in over 10 years. ”"
"“ I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Leeds because they are very proactive and understand the market. ”"
"“ I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Leeds to a friend because they offer the best service in town and they are good people to talk with and they take a flexible approach and they find good tenants and...... ”"
"“ I'd definitely recommend Linley & Simpson Leeds because the service to date has been excellent ”"
"“ I'd suggest Linley & Simpson Leeds to a friend because they got the job done with minimal fuss ”"
"“ The experience at Linley & Simpson Leeds was fantastic because the agency made the renting process easy and quick. ”"
"“ I'd definitely recommend Linley & Simpson Leeds because they understand market conditions, keen to respond to tenant and landlord needs. ”"
"“ I have been a customer for around 10 years and in all this time have only had excellent experiences dealing with Linley and Simpson Leeds. Great attention to detail and very friendly. I would recommend them without reservation. ”"
Linley & Simpson Leeds City Centre is rated 4.87 based on 31 reviews