Linley & Simpson Leeds City Centre Reviews

Read Linley & Simpson Leeds City Centre Reviews

city@linleyandsimpson.co.uk

16 Swinegate

Tell us how Linley & Simpson Leeds City Centre made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
The experience at Linley & Simpson Leeds was great because they were so efficient, polite and friendly. They were really easy to get hold of and answered all my questions pretty much instantly. I had not rented a flat before so wasn't sure what to expect but honestly couldn't recommend them more, they made everything so easy and everyone I dealt with gave me excellent customer service.
L&S are a fantastic rental management firm. They are honest, direct and communicate well. I have had a great 4 years of renting through them.
I'd definitely recommend Linley & Simpson Leeds because they were there for me when I needed help the most.
I'd endorse Linley & Simpson Leeds because, although we have only been dealing with them for a few months, they appear to provide an efficient and friendly service.
My experience at Linley & Simpson Leeds was positive because the application process was easy and clear. The consultants were very helpful and friendly.
The experience at Linley & Simpson Leeds was good because they have good knowledge and negotiated a good sale.
A caring company who provide a good professional service in trying to make their customers wishes and requirements come to fruition. Not always an easy task in this mixed up world. But certainly a company I would recommend to anyone requiring their services.
I'd suggest Linley & Simpson Leeds to a friend because they look after you even once your in the property. They help with the admin of contacting council and even offer good deals on utilities and other expenses due to their partnership with numerous suppliers.
(City Centre) - Posted 7 months ago
Thank you for your lovely review Charlotte.
Linley & Simpson Leeds were fantastic because professional approach, know their market and maintained clear communication.
(Leeds City) - Posted 7 months ago
We have been customers for nearly 10 years so have dealt with various people. All have been excellent. We remain very happy with the service they provide - and we would highly recommend them
(Leeds City) - Posted 7 months ago
I don't remember her name but the woman with glasses and blonde hair who was sat at the desk closest to the entrance was wonderful. Helpful and kind every time we went in.
you are very good!you are high qaulity service !I love you and thank you!
Looking to move to Leeds & contacted Linley & Simpson. Ollie was extremely helpful & showed me exactly what I was looking for. Would definitely recommend!
We were very impressed by the team at Linley & Simpson. Ed provided us with an extremely supportive, professional and honest service as we searched for a new home to rent. He took great care in listening to our specific requirements, introducing us to precisely the type of properties we were looking for. His knowledge of the property market in the area was outstanding and we would not hesitate at all in recommending his services along with his fellow colleagues at Linley & Simpson Leeds City Centre.
Linley and Simpson have provided me with the most professional letting experience I've ever had. From letting my property to inspections and viewings, I cannot really ask for much more. Lauren has a great team and she always directed my queries perfectly. Our latest dealings were with Ed, who is currently aiding us with an 'early-termination' due to us relocating. Ed has been extremely thorough and professional, even putting up with our anxieties caused by the need for a quick turnover and our relocation. Thank you Ed for been on hand for any queries and answering all concerns with a positive and proactive approach. Great letting agent with no hidden agenda and a very polite, professional and helpful team
Extremely helpful I coordinating furniture delivers and liaising with the tenant. Always respond to my emails with a satisfactory answer.
Excellent - they have managed 3 properties for us for several years. They are efficient - very effective and a pleasure to work with. We are always highly impressed with their communication and attention.
Fantastic customer service by Ollie Dakin.
I would definitely recommend Linley and Simpson Leeds city centre. They are very humble and polite and has a professional and friendly way to handle customer and their requirements. I would recommend Ollie as great letting agent who showed me flat in a nice way and helped me answering my questions straight away . Thanks Ollie and Company
“ I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Leeds to anyone because they are a very professional group and their service and our contact with them so so far has been very good. We are relatively new landlords and they have taken away the hard work and stress which might come with renting out a property. ”
Linley & Simpson Leeds City Centre is rated 4.84 based on 44 reviews