Linley & Simpson Leeds City Centre Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Leeds City Centre

city@linleyandsimpson.co.uk

16 Swinegate

"All staff were extremely helpful, kind and efficient in helping me find a place to live. I would strongly recommend anyone who is thinking of using Linley and Simpson to definitely do so!"
"“ I'd definitely recommend Linley & Simpson Leeds because the team is very responsive to all requests and when problems arise are always willing to go the extra mile. ”"
"“ I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Leeds to a friend because they are a very professional company that deal with any query or issue that arises in a quick, friendly and efficient manner. ”"
"“ Linley & Simpson Leeds were great because they’ve been consistent in renting out my properties for almost 30 years ”"
"“ My experience at Linley & Simpson Leeds was memorable because they are very kind, helpful and try to solve issues as soon as possible. ”"
"“ I have always had a great experience at Linley & Simpson Leeds (Lettings, Accounts & Sales). All are proficient and personable. I have had very few gaps in lettings in over 10 years. ”"
"“ I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Leeds because they are very proactive and understand the market. ”"
"“ I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Leeds to a friend because they offer the best service in town and they are good people to talk with and they take a flexible approach and they find good tenants and...... ”"
"“ I'd definitely recommend Linley & Simpson Leeds because the service to date has been excellent ”"
"“ I'd suggest Linley & Simpson Leeds to a friend because they got the job done with minimal fuss ”"
"“ The experience at Linley & Simpson Leeds was fantastic because the agency made the renting process easy and quick. ”"
"“ I'd definitely recommend Linley & Simpson Leeds because they understand market conditions, keen to respond to tenant and landlord needs. ”"
"“ I have been a customer for around 10 years and in all this time have only had excellent experiences dealing with Linley and Simpson Leeds. Great attention to detail and very friendly. I would recommend them without reservation. ”"
"“ The experience at Linley & Simpson Leeds was good because of the professional, dedicated & knowledgeable team. I could not recommend them highly enough. ”"
"“ I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Leeds because the process is simple and the staff is very friendly. All I need to do is to pay the advance and the rest has been taken care by the staff at Linley & Simpson ”"
"“ I'd definitely recommend Linley & Simpson Leeds to friends and family because they’re overall service and attention to detail and personal service ensures the move is as stress free as possible. ”"
"“ So far, Linley & Simpson have been great in the moving in process. I've asked about a million questions and called them a million times, and no one has ever made me feel like I am being ridiculous. I feel like a valued customer. They have been flexible with my timing since I'm from Canada but moving to Leeds from Cardiff, and they always give me the time I need to sign paperwork or view properties. I'm happy that they have been there every step of the way. ”"
"“ Linley & Simpson Leeds were really helpful and I'd recommend them because they are a friendly and helpful bunch of people. ”"
"“ My experience at Linley & Simpson Leeds could have been better because the staff didn't seem to be on the same page as one another, resulting in mixed messages at a time when you need security. The properties they showed us were all really good though, and Ollie who showed us round was great. ”"
"“ Linley & Simpson Leeds were really helpful and I'd recommend them because communication was great and I felt comfortable that I was in good hands. Emails were responded to within 24 hours and all my questions were answered thoroughly. ”"
Linley & Simpson Leeds City Centre is rated 4.92 based on 24 reviews