Linley & Simpson Ilkley Reviews

01943 816888

ilkley@linleyandsimpson.co.uk

30 Brook Street

Tell us how Linley & Simpson Ilkley made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I would recommend Linley & Simpson Ilkley to friends and family because Kirsten arranged the leasing of my property from start to finish. The whole process was stress free and the properly was rented immediately. Thank you!
(Ilkley) - Posted 1 year ago
I'd suggest Linley & Simpson Ilkley to a friend because of their expertise and knowledge.
(Ilkley) - Posted 1 year ago
My experience at Linley & Simpson Ilkley was positive because every aspect was dealt with in a friendly and efficient manner.
(Ilkley) - Posted 1 year ago
I'd suggest Linley & Simpson Ilkley to a friend because they have been very helpful, however it would be better if they checked the heating was fully working before letting tenants move into properties. This didn’t happen and as a result we have been left with no heating or hot water for over a week.
(Ilkley) - Posted 1 year ago
Linley & Simpson Ilkley were very professional, friendly, helpful and efficient.
(Ilkley) - Posted 1 year ago
The experience at Linley & Simpson Ilkley was good because. Very efficient staff.
(Ilkley) - Posted 1 year ago
My experience at Linley & Simpson Ilkley could have been better by simply providing the correct and accurate documentation, and not challenging your customers and telling them they are wrong when they are right!
(Ilkley) - Posted 1 year ago
Linley & Simpson Ilkley were great because they were very helpful and friendly. They answered emails and questions promptly and helped us have a smooth move to our new property. Highly recommend.
(Ilkley) - Posted 1 year ago
I was happy with the service at Linley & Simpson Ilkley because they get the job done,
(Ilkley) - Posted 1 year ago
I'd definitely recommend Linley & Simpson Ilkley to friends and family because they found me a Tenant quickly and efficiently.
(Ilkley) - Posted 1 year ago
The experience at Linley & Simpson Ilkley was fantastic because of Sarah! I can't thank her enough!
(Ilkley) - Posted 1 year ago
We purchase our property from Linley & Simpson and the service was excellent. Negotiations were dealt with professionally and we were under offer within a day. Throughout the process Sarah kept us informed and her proactive approach really made a difference. We would 100% recommend Linley and Simpson.
(Ilkley) - Posted 1 year ago
My experience at Linley & Simpson Ilkley could have been better because the prices of fees are extremely high, no agent I or my friends have used have forced you to have home insurance etc. 125 for inventory check on leaving is outrageous
(Ilkley) - Posted 1 year ago
I was happy with the service at Linley & Simpson Ilkley because I was impressed with the advice given and the quick and professional service.
(Ilkley) - Posted 1 year ago
I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Ilkley because I found them easy and efficient to deal with.
(Ilkley) - Posted 1 year ago
The experience at Linley & Simpson Ilkley was fantastic because the staff were helpful and personable. A smooth purchase of a property with regular updates and help throughout.
(Ilkley) - Posted 1 year ago
Very efficient and easy to work with.
(Ilkley) - Posted 1 year ago
Great service professional friendly helpful staff
(Ilkley) - Posted 1 year ago
Good staff, good communication, & acceptable terms.
(Ilkley) - Posted 1 year ago
Staff were supportive and made the rather complex world of renting an easy and understandable process.
Linley & Simpson Ilkley is rated 4.57 based on 42 reviews