Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton
"Professional staff, accurate information about the property Nice experience overall Jane Baldwin​is a really great person"
"Profesional staff, accurate information about the property. Really good experience with them till far"
"I'd like to thank the staffs at Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton. Especially, Laura Norman, she is very kind and professional. She made it successful, our very first house renting in the UK."
Hi Seung Mn

Thank you for your kind words.

All the best.

Laura
"Check out experience was very positive. Easy to contact and talk to, very good at dealing with any issues. Very satisfied. Person I dealt with was very easy to reach and prompt with all messages and documents."
"L&S always take such good care of us."
"Jane Baldwin was a wonderful person, and she has been on time and she was very helpful in giving us all the information regarding the house and nearest schools."
Hi Tahani

Thank you for leaving such a lovely review.

Hope you are looking forward to your move.

Kind Regards
"Really great service from L&S. Start to finish, very human."
Hi Jack

Thank you for your lovely review.

Regards
"I would also like to thank Gary Wilkinson. When I first rang Linley and Simpson to enquire about a viewing of a flat in meanwood his service was great. He arranged an initial viewing for me to attend on Wednesday. He told me that the property had a lot of interest. When I phoned him back he was really helpful and helped arrange my Mums viewing of the property today. He then emailed me with confirmation regarding the acceptance of my application. Thank you for your efficient and helpful service. Bethany Wilson"
"I was interested in viewing a flat in meanwood today. As there were no available slots during my lunch hour or after work one of your advisors arranged for my mum to view the flat (late morning) with Jane Baldwin. My Mum found Jane to be warm, friendly and incredibly helpful. No question was too much to ask. After dropping off my application later that day I called Jane to thank her. She offered to contact the landlord and then confirmed that the landlord has chosen my application. She then offered to help me put through my payment to officially hold the property and this was all put through with complete ease. We arranged a viewing for myself on Saturday. She is a credit to your company and I feel very satisfied with my faultless service. Thanks again, Bethany Wilson"
"Excellent service, really polite and friendly staff. Very happy- thanks"
Hi Sarah

Thank you for leaving a lovely review.

Glad you were happy with our service.

Regards
"I have been enormously impressed with the professional service that I have received from Linley Simpson, Chapel Allerton branch. They have gone over and above to ensure smooth transitions between tenants at my properties, including bringing workmen in at extremely short notice, and I will continue to use them for letting out my properties in Leeds in the future."
"I was really impressed with my first dealings with Linley & Simpson , I first spoke to Matthew in the office to arrange 2 viewings in Chapel Allerton. On Saturday 14th September myself and my business partner met with Jane Baldwin at the agreed time and location. Once again we were both impressed with her knowledge and professionalism. Although the 2 properties wasn’t exactly what we were after, we hope to do business with them both in the future. Many Thanks Tim"
"Very informative and pleasant, shown round V2 mansions chapeltown by Jane Baldwin"
"We have seen a couple of properties now with the help of Jane Baldwin. She has always been on time and is very friendly. A very professional service!"
"Many thanks for showing us the appartment Jane Baldwin was absolutely fantastic with us, very nice and spot on time Thank you Jayne & Sarah"
Thank you for taking time to leave a review, its great to receive your feedback. It was lovely to meet you both. See you again soon.
Jane
"I would like especially to mention that MrsJane Baldwin was very helpful, she gave almost all the information I needed."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, its really helpful to receive your feedback.
Jane
"Very kind and helpful agents!"
Thank you for taking time to leave a review, its good to hear of your positive experience.
Jane
"Jane Baldwin was very helpful and friendly- went further and called the office to any questions she didn’t know the answer to."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate your feedback.
Jane
"Out of my 4 years of studying in Leeds, Linley & Simpson provided the best service I had experienced. The house was modern, cosy and spacious and was perfect for four people. Leanne was so helpful and responsive over the year and made the checkout process quick, easy and simple. Will recommend to anyone who is moving to Chapeltown/Allerton area. Thank you!"
"Jane Baldwin met me at the bungalow at St Mathew's Walk and was very welcoming. Very helpful and answered all my questions. She allowed time for me to look around. She is a credit to your agency. Linley and Simpson were very efficient and would recommend them to my friends. Regards Ruth Brown."
It was a pleasure to meet you Ruth, thank you so much for taking time to leave a review. Its lovely to hear that you had a positive experience on our viewing.
Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton is rated 4.82 based on 88 reviews