Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton Reviews

of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton
Read Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton Reviews
Jane was great when showing us round. Really friendly and professional! Thanks x
Thank you for your kind words Natalie. It was lovely to see you both on Saturday.
Jane
Jane was very professional and I was completely satisfied with the service
Thank you Sally for the positive feedback. (-:
I was contacted very quickly after making and enquiry and was promptly able to arrange a viewing on short notice. Jane, who met me and showed me round the property, was lovely and was able to tell me everything I needed to know
Many thanks Ben for the positive feedback. It is very much appreciated!
The whole process of applying to view a property and finding out more was a breeze. The lady who showed us around was lovely and very informative. Please do not hesitate and book with them!
Thank you for the positive feedback and recommendation.
I had rented a house through Linley & Simpson for 4 years and recently moved. The end of tenancy process was extremely straight forward with lots of advice provided by Linley & Simpson on the common errors that reduce the chances of getting my full deposit returned. On the exit inspection date, Leanne was very polite and made the process way less stressful than I thought it was going to be. Thanks!
Thank you for the positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future.
I had a great experience with Chapel Allerton branch of Linley & Simpson when I was in the process of viewing properties. All the staff that I spoke with were very polite and friendly. Jane Baldwin, who met me for my viewing, was very open and didn't try to rush me through. She was professional, friendly, and open to any questions I had, even via email after the viewing.
Professional staff, accurate information about the property Nice experience overall Jane Baldwin​is a really great person
Profesional staff, accurate information about the property. Really good experience with them till far
I'd like to thank the staffs at Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton. Especially, Laura Norman, she is very kind and professional. She made it successful, our very first house renting in the UK.
Hi Seung Mn

Thank you for your kind words.

All the best.

Laura
Check out experience was very positive. Easy to contact and talk to, very good at dealing with any issues. Very satisfied. Person I dealt with was very easy to reach and prompt with all messages and documents.
L&S always take such good care of us.
Great company to rent from in general. Helpful and responsive. Only negative point is the exhorbitent £100 + VAT fee to check out of the property, which is a bit ridiculous.
Jane Baldwin was a wonderful person, and she has been on time and she was very helpful in giving us all the information regarding the house and nearest schools.
Hi Tahani

Thank you for leaving such a lovely review.

Hope you are looking forward to your move.

Kind Regards
Really great service from L&S. Start to finish, very human.
Hi Jack

Thank you for your lovely review.

Regards
I would also like to thank Gary Wilkinson. When I first rang Linley and Simpson to enquire about a viewing of a flat in meanwood his service was great. He arranged an initial viewing for me to attend on Wednesday. He told me that the property had a lot of interest. When I phoned him back he was really helpful and helped arrange my Mums viewing of the property today. He then emailed me with confirmation regarding the acceptance of my application. Thank you for your efficient and helpful service. Bethany Wilson
I was interested in viewing a flat in meanwood today. As there were no available slots during my lunch hour or after work one of your advisors arranged for my mum to view the flat (late morning) with Jane Baldwin. My Mum found Jane to be warm, friendly and incredibly helpful. No question was too much to ask. After dropping off my application later that day I called Jane to thank her. She offered to contact the landlord and then confirmed that the landlord has chosen my application. She then offered to help me put through my payment to officially hold the property and this was all put through with complete ease. We arranged a viewing for myself on Saturday. She is a credit to your company and I feel very satisfied with my faultless service. Thanks again, Bethany Wilson
Excellent service, really polite and friendly staff. Very happy- thanks
Hi Sarah

Thank you for leaving a lovely review.

Glad you were happy with our service.

Regards
I have been enormously impressed with the professional service that I have received from Linley Simpson, Chapel Allerton branch. They have gone over and above to ensure smooth transitions between tenants at my properties, including bringing workmen in at extremely short notice, and I will continue to use them for letting out my properties in Leeds in the future.
I was really impressed with my first dealings with Linley & Simpson , I first spoke to Matthew in the office to arrange 2 viewings in Chapel Allerton. On Saturday 14th September myself and my business partner met with Jane Baldwin at the agreed time and location. Once again we were both impressed with her knowledge and professionalism. Although the 2 properties wasn’t exactly what we were after, we hope to do business with them both in the future. Many Thanks Tim
Very informative and pleasant, shown round V2 mansions chapeltown by Jane Baldwin
Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton is rated 4.83 based on 94 reviews