Linley & Simpson Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson
"It feels so much more than a business procedure. I was made to feel like an individual person with my own unique situation , and was dealt with accordingly . I would recommend Linley and Simpson to anyone with the utmost confidence . Moving home is extremely stressful but their personal , friendly service helps make it easier . I thank Sam and her colleague on Lettings especially .....but the atmosphere in their office was always welcoming and helpful .... a big thank you 😊"
(Chapel Allerton) - Posted 13 hours ago
Miss Garrod
Verified Buyer
"They answered any questions we had quickly and efficiently, always polite and welcoming,"
(Saltaire) - Posted 23 hours ago
"Their customer service is wonderful. The team at the Wetherby office all contribute to making each customer feel valued. They have such a warm and welcoming approach, but are equally professional in all their dealings. Nothing is too much trouble to make the customer happy."
(Wetherby) - Posted 3 days ago
"I was shown properties appropriate to my budget and requirements and once chosen, the communication between the office and all other parties ( in particular my agent) was excellent. Questions were answered and queries were always followed up. The whole process was speedy and thorough. Thank you!"
(Harrogate) - Posted 4 days ago
"Efficient and professional in setting up our tenancy in Harrogate, thank you."
(Harrogate) - Posted 4 days ago
"Excellent customer service and friendly people. Accurate and well coordinated."
(Wetherby) - Posted 5 days ago
"Brilliant service with great communication. Very smooth and efficient process thank you."
(City) - Posted 5 days ago
"We were the buyers of our dream house but due to the very awkward buyer of my partners house it took 6 months to complete on. Sarah at Linley & Simpson had a really rough time placating our sellers but stuck with it and really put herself out to ensure everything ran smoothly!"
(Horsforth) - Posted 1 week ago
"Friendly and extremely helpful. Was no need for questions as the information they have covered everything. Couldn’t ask for more!"
Mrs Tharby
Verified Buyer
"Keeping us updated regularly"
Mr Duckenfield
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful staff at Harrogate nothing was too much trouble"
(Harrogate) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dr Larrieu
Verified Buyer
"Good selection of properties, friendly and helpful staff. Since moving in, response time is very good (taking into account it was a bank holiday weekend). The only negative point is that I would prefer to do the check in visit with an agent rather than receiving an inventory after moving in; In my opinion this is required to get a five-star rating. Note that this seems to be the norm in the UK, so in respect to the other letting agent I dealt with (Northwood), L&S are equally very good."
"Friendly helpful staff."
Miss Owens
Verified Buyer
"Initially i thought my experience was positive as it was handled very quickly. Now having moved into the property I find I have been lied to about the level of cleanliness and repair. As well as this there are various maintenance issues eg hot water not heating at night, smells from the sink, shower left in a broken and disgustingly unclean state... All these need following up and I feel disgusted and misled about what I have been sold."
Mrs Khodabandeh
Verified Buyer
"This agency always get straight to task and arrange viewings quickly and efficiently, providing feedback so that I know what prospective tenants think of the property. Their communication is better than most and they do not shy away from discussing any aspect of renting. I would happily recommend them to landlords and tenants alike."
(Chapel Allerton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Miss Dyson
Verified Buyer
"I love their no nonsense effiency and their helpful approach"
(Wetherby) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Staff were supportive and made the rather complex world of renting an easy and understandable process."
(Ilkley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Mrs Miller
Verified Buyer
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Saltaire was positive because their service was efficient and thorough and the staff were friendly and professional. They sold my house in less than two weeks from the first valuation visit which is extremely impressive. Even more importantly, they continued to work on the sale and to act as project managers until completion and they kept in close contact throughout. They liaised with lawyers and even sorted out a problem with the removals company. I would recommend them unreservedly."
(Saltaire) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Bought the flat you rented out within a week for the asking price what more can I say except very polite and professional. Keep up the great work"
(Horsforth) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Good service and trying the best"
(Roundhay) - Posted 2 weeks ago