Linley & Simpson Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson
Telephone
"I would like to extend my kind regards, especially to Emily who was dealing with the property sale. We were not thinking to commit ourself yet but the professionalism and commitment from Linley and Simpson made it possible for us to make the best decision. I would definitely regard them as one of the best agents within the property market."
(Harrogate) - Posted 4 months ago
"Great, friendly team"
(Wetherby) - Posted 4 months ago
"Excellent service quick to find Tennants nothing is to much trouble. Would defiantly recommend them."
(Ripon) - Posted 4 months ago
"I already wrote this but ill do it again. As a landlord I never felt like my interests were the priority of the agency, eg: every time works were needed the quote given by their handyman or professional was totally overpriced. And it turns out that works quoted for were totally unnecessary. I had to find an independant tradesman every time, so in the end im not sure I needed an agent!"
(Horsforth) - Posted 5 months ago
"They keep us informed as owners and always respond speedily to e-mails"
(Harrogate) - Posted 5 months ago
"Largely excellent service, particularly Ryan who was very communicative & kept me up to date, & was very helpful when dealing with solicitors requests etc."
(Saltaire) - Posted 5 months ago
"By managing my property in a professional manner."
(Roundhay) - Posted 5 months ago
"Linley & Simpson have been managing the letting of our property for approx. 10 years, and have been very efficient and kept us informed regularly regarding tenants, maintenance and other matters. We recently sold our apartment and they were extremely helpful in helping us achieve a successful sale. Would recommend them to anyone."
(City Centre) - Posted 5 months ago
"Good feedback and information from York branch prior to a sale being agreed, however once matter passed to Solicitors and sale team at Horsforth this became non -existent except at my instigation. Despite moving to new offices the York branch did help to resolve some last minute issues and get the sale concluded."
(York) - Posted 5 months ago
"Feedback already given to branch manager"
(Wakefield) - Posted 5 months ago
"Very professional from photography and in all their dealings, which made for a smooth transaction."
(Horsforth) - Posted 5 months ago
"Honest and always there when I needed them. Totally reliable. Thanks so much."
(Harrogate) - Posted 5 months ago
"Generally good, the team seem to be very involved and courteous. My only concern is as a larger organization there are a lot of people involved and I am never quite sure who I am dealing with and if they are all away of the problems."
(Chapel Allerton) - Posted 5 months ago
"All the staff are friendly and very efficient."
(Harrogate) - Posted 5 months ago
"Very responsive and always helpful, knowledgeable staff to assist."
(York) - Posted 5 months ago
"Staff didn’t return calls, gave inaccurate information regarding property. Very rude at times. Little contact made. Overall very poor service"
(Wetherby) - Posted 5 months ago
"Very efficient and easy to work with."
(Ilkley) - Posted 5 months ago
"Keep me informed about viewings and also carry out these after working hours"
(York) - Posted 5 months ago
"Great service professional friendly helpful staff"
(Ilkley) - Posted 5 months ago
"achieved multiple viewings and an above asking price offer within days of advertising."
Linley & Simpson is rated 4.71 based on 126 reviews