Linley & Simpson Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson
Telephone
"I would like to extend my kind regards, especially to Emily who was dealing with the property sale. We were not thinking to commit ourself yet but the professionalism and commitment from Linley and Simpson made it possible for us to make the best decision. I would definitely regard them as one of the best agents within the property market."
(Harrogate) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Great, friendly team"
(Wetherby) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Excellent service quick to find Tennants nothing is to much trouble. Would defiantly recommend them."
(Ripon) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"I already wrote this but ill do it again. As a landlord I never felt like my interests were the priority of the agency, eg: every time works were needed the quote given by their handyman or professional was totally overpriced. And it turns out that works quoted for were totally unnecessary. I had to find an independant tradesman every time, so in the end im not sure I needed an agent!"
(Horsforth) - Posted 1 month ago
"They keep us informed as owners and always respond speedily to e-mails"
(Harrogate) - Posted 1 month ago
"Largely excellent service, particularly Ryan who was very communicative & kept me up to date, & was very helpful when dealing with solicitors requests etc."
(Saltaire) - Posted 1 month ago
"By managing my property in a professional manner."
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 month ago
"Linley & Simpson have been managing the letting of our property for approx. 10 years, and have been very efficient and kept us informed regularly regarding tenants, maintenance and other matters. We recently sold our apartment and they were extremely helpful in helping us achieve a successful sale. Would recommend them to anyone."
(City Centre) - Posted 1 month ago
"Good feedback and information from York branch prior to a sale being agreed, however once matter passed to Solicitors and sale team at Horsforth this became non -existent except at my instigation. Despite moving to new offices the York branch did help to resolve some last minute issues and get the sale concluded."
(York) - Posted 1 month ago
"Feedback already given to branch manager"
(Wakefield) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very professional from photography and in all their dealings, which made for a smooth transaction."
(Horsforth) - Posted 1 month ago
"Honest and always there when I needed them. Totally reliable. Thanks so much."
(Harrogate) - Posted 1 month ago
"Generally good, the team seem to be very involved and courteous. My only concern is as a larger organization there are a lot of people involved and I am never quite sure who I am dealing with and if they are all away of the problems."
(Chapel Allerton) - Posted 1 month ago
"All the staff are friendly and very efficient."
(Harrogate) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very responsive and always helpful, knowledgeable staff to assist."
(York) - Posted 1 month ago
"Staff didn’t return calls, gave inaccurate information regarding property. Very rude at times. Little contact made. Overall very poor service"
(Wetherby) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very efficient and easy to work with."
(Ilkley) - Posted 1 month ago
"Keep me informed about viewings and also carry out these after working hours"
(York) - Posted 1 month ago
"Great service professional friendly helpful staff"
(Ilkley) - Posted 1 month ago
"achieved multiple viewings and an above asking price offer within days of advertising."
Linley & Simpson is rated 4.71 based on 126 reviews