Linley & Simpson Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson
Mr Sequeira
Verified Buyer
"I was treated very well, and when I called them always got a quick response"
Miss Joyce
Verified Buyer
"Amy at Linley and Simpson was great throughout the whole process. She answered all my queries promptly and chased other parties for me to ensure the sale moved forwards as quickly as possible. I would definitely consider selling with Linley and Simpson in the future."
"L&S are always able to answer whatever queries you may have....having prepared their research in advance"
(Roundhay) - Posted 1 week ago
"As always, great service and great value for money"
(Wakefield) - Posted 1 week ago
Mrs Carrick
Verified Buyer
"The whole procedure of renting my flat has gone through very smoothly, all the staff are very friendly and helpful, and all my queries have been dealt with very promptly."
(York) - Posted 1 week ago
Mrs Chapel
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful staff who go above and beyond to assist in every way. Would recommend."
(Chapel Allerton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Mrs Ingram
Verified Buyer
"They kept me updated and were very helpful."
(Harrogate) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Mrs Thompson
"good communication"
(Ilkley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Mr Twaites
Verified Buyer
"Very pleasant and professional staff who seemed to want to do their best for you."
(Roundhay) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Great communication to the landlord and tenant alike Helpful on every enquiry I have ever made Assistance with refurbishment and refurbishing of property Professional staff with great customer service Always finding great tenants Worth their management fee! Would recommend 100%"
(Chapel Allerton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Mrs Graham
Verified Buyer
"Sorting out tenant renting problems"
(Chapel Allerton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Lovely house, quick viewings and very helpful staff"
(Horsforth) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Mrs Leighton
Verified Buyer
"The help and professional ways of Lisa and Sam were delivered with a smile and utmost care. Thank you"
(Saltaire) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"From day one of viewing the property, Alex Atkinson was very helpful,always kept in touch and returned my calls promptly."
(York) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Helpful, good communication."
(City) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Ms De Santis
Verified Buyer
"good service and help with procedures"
(City) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Mr Metcalf
Verified Buyer
"Good market knowledge, great communication, in touch with the progress of the sale. Very reliable and available."
"Professional and found good tenant."
(Harrogate) - Posted 1 month ago
"The staff are always happy to help"
(Saltaire) - Posted 1 month ago
Mr Wifatti
Verified Buyer
"I have been with Linley & Simpson about 2 weeks now I think I still fresh 😁😁 but one I moved to my new flat and the worldreb has been broken and I have called the Linley straight a way they sent someone to fixed it also the Herat yesterday wasn't working and they sent someone in same day I see that's is the best service for me I will never forget ur fauver guys if I could get another Sofa please? Meny thanks"
(City) - Posted 1 month ago