Linley & Simpson Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson
"Excellent service throughout, would highly recommend."
Mr Hanline
Verified Buyer
"Good staff, good communication, & acceptable terms."
(Ilkley) - Posted 3 days ago
Mr Carling
Verified Buyer
"Top service , customer care second to none"
(Harrogate) - Posted 3 days ago
Mrs Inglis
Verified Buyer
"We found the staff friendly, knowledgeable and polite. Everything went through with out a hitch thanks to their efficiency."
(Wakefield) - Posted 3 days ago
Miss Ashby
Verified Buyer
"I’ve dealt with Linley & Simpson as both a renter and house purchaser. In both instances they have been outstanding, by far the best estate agents I have ever dealt with. Specifically with my house sale Sarah was fantastic, kept me up to date and well informed the whole time throughout the process and were very timely with their communication. I couldn’t recommend them enough."
(Roundhay) - Posted 3 days ago
"Excellent customer service, no question/request was never too much. Maybe a little expensive compared to other estate agents but can’t reallt complain with the service."
(Wakefield) - Posted 3 days ago
Miss Angelova
"Highly recommend!"
(York) - Posted 3 days ago
Mr Johnson
Verified Buyer
"From start to finish Andy and Amy were fantastic with dealing with all sorts of queries we had and also chasing people right to the bitter end of the process which proved to be much more difficult having had one buyer pullout meaning we had to then re-sell. I recommend them very highly!"
(City) - Posted 3 days ago
"The staff is too efficient and very helpful,thank you too much."
"It is the first time I have used your services. Once I handed over the keys to you I did not experience any problems. I was kept up to date with all the viewings and the feedback from potential renters. Once a tenant was found, all the administration work was carried out quickly and accurately. The first months payments were deposited in my bank account on time and was sent a statement showing all the transactions. Well done."
Mr Hardcastle
Verified Buyer
"Excellent cumunication and very helpful from all of the staff 👍"
(York) - Posted 1 month ago
Mrs Hattee
"pleasant,knowledge and helpful"
(York) - Posted 1 month ago
Miss Archer
Verified Buyer
"Professional, helpful, customer focused and always go the extra mile. I would highly recommend Linley & Simpson."
(Wakerfield) - Posted 1 month ago
"Andrea at Chapelallerton office and Gary to name but two of your staff, excellent, in fact they all are, no complaints whatsoever about your employees"
(Chapel Allerton) - Posted 1 month ago
Miss Linley
Verified Buyer
"Ryan was fabulous. He was friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful throughout the purchase of our new house. I would definitely recommend Linley and Simpson."
(Saltaire) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent service from Dave, Amy and Kerry. Thank you."
(Ripon) - Posted 1 month ago
"It feels so much more than a business procedure. I was made to feel like an individual person with my own unique situation , and was dealt with accordingly . I would recommend Linley and Simpson to anyone with the utmost confidence . Moving home is extremely stressful but their personal , friendly service helps make it easier . I thank Sam and her colleague on Lettings especially .....but the atmosphere in their office was always welcoming and helpful .... a big thank you 😊"
(Chapel Allerton) - Posted 2 months ago
Miss Garrod
Verified Buyer
"They answered any questions we had quickly and efficiently, always polite and welcoming,"
(Saltaire) - Posted 2 months ago
"Their customer service is wonderful. The team at the Wetherby office all contribute to making each customer feel valued. They have such a warm and welcoming approach, but are equally professional in all their dealings. Nothing is too much trouble to make the customer happy."
(Wetherby) - Posted 2 months ago
"I was shown properties appropriate to my budget and requirements and once chosen, the communication between the office and all other parties ( in particular my agent) was excellent. Questions were answered and queries were always followed up. The whole process was speedy and thorough. Thank you!"
(Harrogate) - Posted 2 months ago