Links Of London UK Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Links Of London UK
02AM
2AM

About Links Of London UK: Links of London are proud to have been appointed creators of the Official Jewellery Collection of London 2012. Our official collection celebrates this exciting sporting occasion with playful and versatile collections made from sterling silver which incorporate beads and charms allowing you to capture a unique set of memories. Create your personal collection by visiting the Official Jewellery Collection of London 2012.

customercare@linksoflondon.co.uk

PO Box 1198

Categories:
Jewellery & Watches
Jewellery & Watches

Tell us how Links Of London UK made you happy

"Very disappointed. Upon entering the shop with my husband (as it was my birthday and my husband always buys me something lovely), there were two ladies at the till, laughing loudly and chattering about their weekends. Very off putting as I could hardly hear my husband above the raucous chatter. When I asked for some help, I could see it was not wanted and they seemed reluctant to help so they could continue their chat. We decided to leave as there seemed to be an atmosphere, strange experience but we definitely won't be returning! Very poor customer service."
Are you Links Of London UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Quality product at a good price. The delivery was quick and on time."
"basket editer not user friendly enough. I need to update quantity first, then select "update", finally click "proceed" but not updated quantity then directly click "proceed". One more click is needed and i think it can be improved."
"The staff were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They repaired and cleaned up and older bracelet at the same time of the sale of the new items."
Links Of London UK is rated 3.50 based on 4 reviews