LINIA Skin Clinic Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend LINIA Skin Clinic
Telephone
"Despite paying £120 for a small wart to be frozen of my face it did not fall off! Doctor said he could cut it off for a further £200 (this should have been offered first). I found this clinic via groupon but was encouraged to pay them direct which was a big mistake as they didn’t seem to want to do the 3rd treatment but after 2 failed treatments I was reluctant to waste anymore time & money visiting Linia."
"Had the best experience, Dr Simon Zokaie knew exactly what I wanted, very professional gave me extra information about my treatment and went out of his way to insure I was confident and trusted him. Extremely happy with the results he did exactly as I asked and will definitely be going back!"
"Very good helpful staff"
"Had my lips done during a trial at the clinic, through groupon. I couldn’t rate my Dr enough. I’ve had my lips done once before but the Dr made sure to explain everything; the clinic, procedure and aftercare. I became unwell during the procedure, fainting because of my fear of needles and the Dr and receptionist looked after me until I’d recovered and well enough to leave."
"I have had treatment at another clinic at Harley St. When I came to your clinic I waited 45 mins and had to ask reception if the Dr knew I was waiting. Although the Dr was friendly I was disappointed with my treatment. Didn’t see any improvement. Bernadette Bush"
Dear Bebadette, thank you for your reply. Although we do our utter most to keep to time and our Dermatologist is very courteous and good at time keeping sometimes medical emergencies occur which he needs to see to as this is a medical clinic. We always try and learn to improve our services but we can not predict unforseen medical emergencies. Regarding your treatment we understand you came through an introductory offer for thread vein treatment. As our dermatologist would have mentionrd to you in your consulation usually more treatments are required to comolete the course. Infact the recommended course of treatment is 4-6 sessions just like laser hair removal. We woukd like you to understand and appreciate that he can not treat all your thread veins in one session and you require to have a number of sessions. Also we invite all patients back for a review but wr can see you have not attended your review to dicuss the results with the doctor. You are more than welcome to return and discuss your treatmrnt outcome with us or any issues - good or bad so we can work on improving our services
"I have always found the Linea team highly professional and friendly, and I always leave happy and satisfied with the procedures."
"Most of my millia were removed. The process was quick, painless and I was relaxed. I wish I had asked for the mirror duration no the process as I had a couple more millia on my chin which could have been zapped."
"Excellent staff and excellent treatments."
"Dr. Zokaie was extremely professional, and his warmth and approachability was comforting during a somewhat sensitive procedure, and this put me at great ease. In addition to this, he was very knowledgeable and clearly outlined my options in a sincere manner, not merely trying to drive sales."
"Dr Zokaie was amazing ! I was so nervous as it was my first time having lip filler however he made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. I advised him I wanted a really natural look and he listened and did exactly what I wanted . I would strongly recommend him. I’m very happy with the results ."
"I was recommended by my friend to go to Linia skin clinic as she had her lips done by Dr. Zokaie and was very happy with the results. I got lip fillers as well as Botox and was very pleased. He was very professional and knowledgable and I would highly recommend him, specially if you are like me and have not had anything done before. I was quite nervous but He was very understanding and made sure I was happy with the results."
"Always feel that I am getting the best and most appropriate treatment when I go to the clinic. There is the most up to date equipment and all my requirements can be met."
"I had my 2nd lot of 1ml with dr simonzokaie this week and have left over the moon with not only the results, but at how lovely, welcoming and patient he was. I originally went to another large cosmetics company and felt extremely rushed and uncomfortable, especially with it being my first time. I left black and blue immediately after the filler and swelled up so badly I needed time off work as the nurse just rushed the whole treatment. I kind of went in expecting the same if I'm being honest, but simon was amazing from the second he greeted me!! he let me sit with the numbing cream on for ages before my appointment and was so gentle. This time I left with no bruises, no lumps and I've had minimal swelling. I absolutely will not go anywhere but LINIA now. Thankyou!!"
"I had my lips done with the lovely dr zokaie in harley st a few weeks back. It was my first time ever and I’m a bit of a wimp so I really built it up in my head but actually it was absolutely fine and pain free (numbing cream is magic). dr zokaie was SO good at his job and his very honest about how much you need for it to still look natural so you know you are in safe hands. Mine isn’t lumpy, or fake looking and no one suspects a thing. All in all it’s been a fab experience and I’d definitely recommend him for anyone who wants to get lip fillers - his boss at it!"
"Had a fab facial with becks, Being an outdoor sort of guy and not looking after my skin as I should, I was in need of some serious help and that's what I got from. My skin was congested, dull and not least a little weather beaten. After my treatment I looked like a new man and my skin felt plump and bright thanks to the amazing massage and beautiful products! i absolutely love the brand (alumier) they use. a bit pricey! so lasts so long and does what it says on the bottle.... I'll be back soon"
"I go to linia skin as regularly as I can afford. the auesthetian is incredibly skilled and well-informed, tailoring the treatments to your own personal skin issues. The products used are excellent and the insight you can gain from asking questions about the process is invaluable. The actual location is beautiful and private, the waiting area and rooms for treatments are comfortable and cosy. In my experience too, the staff have a wonderful listening ear - which they absolutely do not have to do, but that is very appreciated. I have always found the staff professional and helpful and leave feeling like a new person every time, enjoy my visits"
"every 2 weeks i come for my dermabrasion and LED phantom facial with rebecca and i must admit it is one of the best investments i have made! my skin is so clear a soft and declogs my pores! i can leave the house without wearing any makeup! Rebecca is very professional and great at her job and always makes my day great."
"I recently had a facial at Linia Skin Clinic, with Becca, and I can honestly say it was the best beauty treatment I ever had! She immediately put me at ease and explained all the products she would be using, and what they would each do, before giving me the most relaxing and incredibly skin-enhancing facial. I'm still glowing weeks later! Her infectious passion for making women feel and look better shone through the whole time. I will definitely be going back and recommend her to anyone looking for a knowledgeable, talented and enthusiastic skincare expert!"
LINIA Skin Clinic is rated 4.50 based on 18 reviews