LINIA Skin Clinic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend LINIA Skin Clinic
Miss Daryl Woodward
Verified Buyer
"Dr Zokaie was amazing ! I was so nervous as it was my first time having lip filler however he made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. I advised him I wanted a really natural look and he listened and did exactly what I wanted . I would strongly recommend him. I’m very happy with the results ."
Pirayeh Shina
Verified Buyer
"I was recommended by my friend to go to Linia skin clinic as she had her lips done by Dr. Zokaie and was very happy with the results. I got lip fillers as well as Botox and was very pleased. He was very professional and knowledgable and I would highly recommend him, specially if you are like me and have not had anything done before. I was quite nervous but He was very understanding and made sure I was happy with the results."
Alice Portnoy
Verified Buyer
"Always feel that I am getting the best and most appropriate treatment when I go to the clinic. There is the most up to date equipment and all my requirements can be met."
Sahra Molgnash
Verified Buyer
"I had my 2nd lot of 1ml with dr simonzokaie this week and have left over the moon with not only the results, but at how lovely, welcoming and patient he was. I originally went to another large cosmetics company and felt extremely rushed and uncomfortable, especially with it being my first time. I left black and blue immediately after the filler and swelled up so badly I needed time off work as the nurse just rushed the whole treatment. I kind of went in expecting the same if I'm being honest, but simon was amazing from the second he greeted me!! he let me sit with the numbing cream on for ages before my appointment and was so gentle. This time I left with no bruises, no lumps and I've had minimal swelling. I absolutely will not go anywhere but LINIA now. Thankyou!!"
Diana Smittry
Verified Buyer
"I had my lips done with the lovely dr zokaie in harley st a few weeks back. It was my first time ever and I’m a bit of a wimp so I really built it up in my head but actually it was absolutely fine and pain free (numbing cream is magic). dr zokaie was SO good at his job and his very honest about how much you need for it to still look natural so you know you are in safe hands. Mine isn’t lumpy, or fake looking and no one suspects a thing. All in all it’s been a fab experience and I’d definitely recommend him for anyone who wants to get lip fillers - his boss at it!"
Andrew Ramsay
Verified Buyer
"Had a fab facial with becks, Being an outdoor sort of guy and not looking after my skin as I should, I was in need of some serious help and that's what I got from. My skin was congested, dull and not least a little weather beaten. After my treatment I looked like a new man and my skin felt plump and bright thanks to the amazing massage and beautiful products! i absolutely love the brand (alumier) they use. a bit pricey! so lasts so long and does what it says on the bottle.... I'll be back soon"
Aimee Colletta
Verified Buyer
"I go to linia skin as regularly as I can afford. the auesthetian is incredibly skilled and well-informed, tailoring the treatments to your own personal skin issues. The products used are excellent and the insight you can gain from asking questions about the process is invaluable. The actual location is beautiful and private, the waiting area and rooms for treatments are comfortable and cosy. In my experience too, the staff have a wonderful listening ear - which they absolutely do not have to do, but that is very appreciated. I have always found the staff professional and helpful and leave feeling like a new person every time, enjoy my visits"
"every 2 weeks i come for my dermabrasion and LED phantom facial with rebecca and i must admit it is one of the best investments i have made! my skin is so clear a soft and declogs my pores! i can leave the house without wearing any makeup! Rebecca is very professional and great at her job and always makes my day great."
Catherine Marcus
Verified Buyer
"I recently had a facial at Linia Skin Clinic, with Becca, and I can honestly say it was the best beauty treatment I ever had! She immediately put me at ease and explained all the products she would be using, and what they would each do, before giving me the most relaxing and incredibly skin-enhancing facial. I'm still glowing weeks later! Her infectious passion for making women feel and look better shone through the whole time. I will definitely be going back and recommend her to anyone looking for a knowledgeable, talented and enthusiastic skincare expert!"
LINIA Skin Clinic is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews