Linens Limited Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Linens Limited

How would you rate Linens Limited?

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jenny E

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Linens Limited in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Do not order from this company!! The prices appear reasonable but it is not worth it for the disgraceful and disgusting service that as a business manager myself I would be ashamed of! Their customer service is outrageously bad. I paid almost £5.00 for next day delivery, the item arrived over a week later. When I contacted Linens Ltd a very rude man abruptly told me it was my problem and they would refund the difference between next day and standard deliver which was around £2.00. This was not about the money but about treating customers fairly, being decent and offering good customer service. When I advised I would need to return the item as I had to order something to replace as it did not arrive on time I was told I would be liable for return postage costs, which would amount to more than I paid for the item in the first place. A person with a shred of consideration would have offered a refund as it was an error on the companies part that I did not receive my item on time. I have never experienced this low level of service in all my years of online shopping. Terrible company run by terrible people! I would give 0 stars if I could."
Christina Allen
"Good quality and reasonable prices, the best combination in the world"
Cheryl Burton
"There service was excellent"
Linens Limited is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews