Linens Limited Reviews

27% of reviewers recommend Linens Limited
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Linens Limited made you happy

"I placed an order with LL, and it has turned into a nightmare - really a nightmare. 6 Goose Feather and down Pillows, and a Super King Duvet with Goose feather and down. We spend half of our life picking up feathers, in fact I wish I had a cat as it would keep the cat occupied all day. The feathers are nothing like Goose feathers and down that I have had before. The pockets on the duvet, are only half full - no matter how much we shake and air it, we can not make it gain volume. At the present rate of feather loss, I will need to replace it by December 2019, we only bought it December last year. These feathers are so sharp, it's like having a blanket of needles and pins covering you, even through a substantial duvet fabric. Please do not use this company, they said that I was out of time when I told them about feather loss. They don't keep to timescale with delivery. They virtually accused me of theft from the parcel as a Super King Sheet was missing, this never did turn up, but I did manage to get my money back for that. I ended up ordering the sheet from another company via Amazon - this arrived next day. Customer Service - 0 Delivery - 0 Returns/Refunds - 0 The only time the woke up and smelt the coffee was when I told them my Husband was going to Trading Standards with the Quilt, as we do not believe they are Goose/down feathers."
Are you Linens Limited? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Dreadful customer service: I have bought from Linens Limited twice previously with no problems. This time, I placed an order on 24th March. I see from my credit card account that they took payment on my placing the order (24 Mar 2019). I received an email the following day confirming the order with the shipment number and order number in the subject line, and a link to Hermes to track the package, clearly implying that the order had been shipped. However, on the Hermes website, there was no indication of its existence. In the first of series of calls to Linens Limited on 27th, 28th and 29th March, I was told initially that this was an error by Hermes; in later calls I was told first that they would enquire into the problem, then that there had been a delay in obtaining one of the items, and then on Friday 29th March, that it had been shipped and I should check Hermes on Saturday morning. I did this (11:10am on Saturday 30th April), and there was still no indication of its existence on the Hermes site. I sent an email, effectively cancelling my order, as they clearly were unable to fulfil it. On Monday 1st April, I checked the Hermes tracking number: again, nothing. I called Linens Limited again, and was told - on a very bad line, so I could not hear much of what was being said - the item had left the warehouse on Friday, and it was no longer anything to do with them. There was no hint of an apology and complete unconcern shown by the person I spoke to."
"Absolutely disgraceful. Ordered sheets and paid for next day delivery because I needed them urgently. They arrived 8 days later. I know it’s the courier’s fault but LL made no attempt to compensate for them being so late. Even suggested sending them back at my own expense. I never complain... but the way they handled it was a joke. Didn’t care about their customer whatsoever."
"SHOCKING QUALITY. I ORDERED DUVETS AND THE FEATHERS CONSTANTLY COME OUT ALL OVER THE FLOOR. WHEN I COMPLAINED, THEY SAID TOO BAD AS IT IS MORE THAN 30 DAYS!!! I DIDN'T USE IT IMMEDIATELY AND WHEN I DID CONTACT THEM ORIGINALLY, THEY SAID THAT IS NOT FAULTY - IT ALWAYS DOES THAT AT THE BEGINNING. WELL, I WAITED TILL IT IS NOT THE BEGINNING AND THEY SAID TOO LATE!!!! DODGY COMPANY!!!!!! DON'T BUY FROM THEM!"
"Completely disgraceful company. Made my order on 13th December today is 08th February so I am nearly waiting two months for two pillows which were in stock when I have ordered them. Contacted them multiple times always been told it is going to arrive within a week. Just asked them to send money back because can't be asked to discuss anything else with them as they absolutely incompetent."
"Ordered 3 weeks ago, received a dispatch notification 4 days after purchase and still not arrived. Have checked the terms and conditions and it says arrival within 3-4 days, unless notified of a problem. According to the latest email from them, my items are still not dispatched. Very disappointed. Luckily I have ordered through PayPal, so have now opened a dispute."
"ordered my items nealy 5 weeks ago anmd still waiting for delivery, the company staff say one thing and then say wrong information as staff are confused.....hermes lie and say they could not deliver even tough the tracking details dont agree.poor customer service and still awaiting delivery after 5 weeks of placing an order of £100"
"1. Items are poorly packed in grey plastic bags and towels do not come wrapped. Everything is just shoved into a plain grey bag so all linens arrive in a sorry state. Took ages to ship, I suspect they use the cheapest method which required the longest time. They also missed sending 1/3 of my order and then claimed their warehouse record showed they were sent. Then there was some excuses about how they needed to check with their warehouse staff to retrieve the weight of the original packet sent out (just to prove their own mistake). I never found out what the outcome of that internal investigation was because it all went quiet. Not once did they make any effort to rectify their mistake. If they make a mistake, you literally have to pull teeth to get some help. A truly pathetic company."
"Promo delivery. Good quality"
"We would rate Linens Limited had their carrier Hermes actually delivered our order rather than lie that they had attempted to deliver on five occasions! We now have to wait for the goods to be returned to Linens Limited before anything can be done. The order for over £115.00 was placed over two weeks ago."
"I ordered a two-part purchase with this company through Ebay. Be warned, they are clever as they removed the purchase so I could not leave feedback through Ebay so that s why i have posted it here. One of the items was out of stock, this should have been showing on the Ebay page, delivery for the other was delivered. That was hopeless I needed both parts of the order. Anyway, I said in that case I would have to return the delivered item and I WAS NOT going to pay the delivery charge as it was their fault. THREE TIMES I was informed that Hermes would collect my item, after the failure of no collection three times I contacted both Ebay and Hermes and guess what? Another collection date was given as they had been contacted by Ebay, If Linens Limited are reading this please, do you think that your customers are idiots? You could tell this time that it was the correct collection letter from Hermes. When Hermes arrived to collect the item he said that it was his normal round and he HAD NEVER been given instructions before to collect from my house. If you want to risk buying from this company please remember, 1. Happy to take your money if item is out of stock. 2. They make it as hard as possible for you to return your item. 3. Misleading and not loyal to their customers. 4. NOT TRUTHFUL I received eventually my money, three weeks after posting, five weeks after purchase. FOR THE RECORD, I bought my items with Dunelm, fast efficient, very good quality no problems with returns AND ............... CHEAPER :-)"
"Easy to buy. Reasonably priced. Good products."
"Do not order from this company!! The prices appear reasonable but it is not worth it for the disgraceful and disgusting service that as a business manager myself I would be ashamed of! Their customer service is outrageously bad. I paid almost £5.00 for next day delivery, the item arrived over a week later. When I contacted Linens Ltd a very rude man abruptly told me it was my problem and they would refund the difference between next day and standard deliver which was around £2.00. This was not about the money but about treating customers fairly, being decent and offering good customer service. When I advised I would need to return the item as I had to order something to replace as it did not arrive on time I was told I would be liable for return postage costs, which would amount to more than I paid for the item in the first place. A person with a shred of consideration would have offered a refund as it was an error on the companies part that I did not receive my item on time. I have never experienced this low level of service in all my years of online shopping. Terrible company run by terrible people! I would give 0 stars if I could."
"Good quality and reasonable prices, the best combination in the world"
"There service was excellent"
Linens Limited is rated 2.13 based on 15 reviews