Linens Limited Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Linens Limited

How would you rate Linens Limited ?

"I ordered a two-part purchase with this company through Ebay. Be warned, they are clever as they removed the purchase so I could not leave feedback through Ebay so that s why i have posted it here. One of the items was out of stock, this should have been showing on the Ebay page, delivery for the other was delivered. That was hopeless I needed both parts of the order. Anyway, I said in that case I would have to return the delivered item and I WAS NOT going to pay the delivery charge as it was their fault. THREE TIMES I was informed that Hermes would collect my item, after the failure of no collection three times I contacted both Ebay and Hermes and guess what? Another collection date was given as they had been contacted by Ebay, If Linens Limited are reading this please, do you think that your customers are idiots? You could tell this time that it was the correct collection letter from Hermes. When Hermes arrived to collect the item he said that it was his normal round and he HAD NEVER been given instructions before to collect from my house. If you want to risk buying from this company please remember, 1. Happy to take your money if item is out of stock. 2. They make it as hard as possible for you to return your item. 3. Misleading and not loyal to their customers. 4. NOT TRUTHFUL I received eventually my money, three weeks after posting, five weeks after purchase. FOR THE RECORD, I bought my items with Dunelm, fast efficient, very good quality no problems with returns AND ............... CHEAPER :-)"
"Easy to buy. Reasonably priced. Good products."
"Do not order from this company!! The prices appear reasonable but it is not worth it for the disgraceful and disgusting service that as a business manager myself I would be ashamed of! Their customer service is outrageously bad. I paid almost £5.00 for next day delivery, the item arrived over a week later. When I contacted Linens Ltd a very rude man abruptly told me it was my problem and they would refund the difference between next day and standard deliver which was around £2.00. This was not about the money but about treating customers fairly, being decent and offering good customer service. When I advised I would need to return the item as I had to order something to replace as it did not arrive on time I was told I would be liable for return postage costs, which would amount to more than I paid for the item in the first place. A person with a shred of consideration would have offered a refund as it was an error on the companies part that I did not receive my item on time. I have never experienced this low level of service in all my years of online shopping. Terrible company run by terrible people! I would give 0 stars if I could."
"Good quality and reasonable prices, the best combination in the world"
"There service was excellent"
Linens Limited is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews