Ada & Ina Fabrics Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ada & Ina Fabrics

How would you rate Ada & Ina Fabrics?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Marianna

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Ada & Ina Fabrics in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"My curtains have just arrived! And I SO happy with them. So good quality curtains and well finished details. The fabric quality is that beyond my expectations - so lovely natural linen! I just love my new linen curtains!!! And all my friends love them too ;D So well prices and gorgeous quality natural linen! Many thanks again!"
"Beautiful linen fabrics by the metre at amazingly reasonable prices, very helpful staff too. They took a great deal of trouble to identify a fabric that had been bought from them some time ago to enable more to be purchased. I will certainly buy from them again."
Ada & Ina Fabrics is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews