Ada & Ina Fabrics Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ada & Ina Fabrics
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Ada & Ina Fabrics made you happy

"Ada & Ina make bespoke curtains. For someone (myself) who knows nothing about sewing, they guide you through the measuring and selection process with ease. Their selection of fabrics is amazing...better than anywhere else I've found online, and the prices of the fabrics don't reflect the beautiful linens. All our curtains arrived on schedule and fitted perfectly!"
Are you Ada & Ina Fabrics? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My curtains have just arrived! And I SO happy with them. So good quality curtains and well finished details. The fabric quality is that beyond my expectations - so lovely natural linen! I just love my new linen curtains!!! And all my friends love them too ;D So well prices and gorgeous quality natural linen! Many thanks again!"
"Beautiful linen fabrics by the metre at amazingly reasonable prices, very helpful staff too. They took a great deal of trouble to identify a fabric that had been bought from them some time ago to enable more to be purchased. I will certainly buy from them again."
Ada & Ina Fabrics is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews