Linen Bundle Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Linen Bundle
"Superb quality and fab customer service."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I cannot properly express just how nice this bedlinen actually is! So soft against your skin as well as looking fabulous. They also wash like a ribbon and are easy to iron! I will certainly purchase again!"
"Wonderful quality fabric which is a joy to wash, iron and sleep in......jackpot!"
"Lovely sheets, very soft and comfortable. The duvet cover is a bit on the big size"
"Amazing, high quality bedding"
"Brilliant quality sheets would like to order again but very expensive"
"Love it. For my first order I put the incorrect email address - I chased them as to why I hadn’t heard and they replied promptly and sorted it. I’ve placed 4 orders so far, and am a little but addicted to the linen - it is gorgeous. Honestly - I now use nothing else !!"
Hi Nicola! Thanks so much for your continued support! We're absolutely delighted that you're loving the bedding as much as we are! :)
"This bed linen has a beautiful soft, cool feel leading to a comfortable night’s sleep."
"Am very happy with my bedding as much so I ordered a second set as soon as I tested the first, really like the fitted sheets they fit my mattress so well, very well stitched and they do look like they will last."
"I have to admit I was sceptical however after using my bundle a few times now I can say they are excellent quality and I swear I sleep better when they are on the bed! More colours in the future would be amazing if possible please :-)"
Hi Tracey! We're glad we were able to win you over! And it might be worth keeping an eye out as we're planning to release a further 5 colours/patterns this Spring/Summer! :)
"nice and soft to sleep in , I am told ironing is difficult."
"Absolutely delighted with my purchase. The OH liked the bedding so much he made me buy a second set! Silky smooth, washes up well and needs minimal ironing. Looks and feels beautiful. An expensive purchase but worth it."
"This is my second set of the bedding. It is beautiful and soft to the touch. Exceptional quality and washes beautifully. I would highly recommend."
"Very nice bedding set. Looking forward to the new collection."
"Lovely sheets. So pleased I got them"
"Wonderful sheets, soft, smooth and so comfortable and easy to launder. Think it won't be long until I give in and buy another bundle!!"
"Love the feel of the sheets and duvet cover, feel very luxurious. Only issue seems that some f the buttons open up and need to fasten back up every morning."
"I bought the fitted sheet and pillow case bundle because I need a super king base sheet but I have a king size duvet, I would now like a duvet cover but it’s costing me more to mix & match. I love the feel of the sheets and they wash well"
"Lovely sheets and friendly helpful people to deal with, beautifully packed and delivered promptly- couldn’t ask for more thank you 😊"
Hi Ann! No problem at all, we were happy to help! And thanks so much for the kind words, we really appreciate it! :)
"Lovely quality beautifully soft and looks superb on the bed"
Linen Bundle is rated 4.75 based on 625 reviews