LinenBundle Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend LinenBundle
"Really impressed with the quality of the sheets I received and level of customer service. Spoke with Paul on the phone, he was really sweet and helpful. Thanks guys x"
"I don't scrimp on certain purchases as you get what you pay for in regards to things like bed linen. Delighted with my new bedding."
"Cool concept - product is great!"
"Not happy!! Where is my stuff...courier says I've signed for it, it wasn't me!!"
Hi Callum,

Sorry to hear you've had some issues with the courier. I've contacted them and they've confirmed they still have your order. The delivery status was changed by mistake - it will be delivered before 5pm today.

Any further issues or if you need to rearrange delivery for another day/time please let us know via help@linenbundle.com

Have a lovely weekend! :)

Kind regards,
Amanda
"This is my first order with Linen Bundle, delighted with my bedding, the quality is superb, mixed and matched my colours, they are beautifully rich and feel lush. Won't be my last order."
"Love my new pinstripe sheets. Big upgrade on what i've had before!"
"Excellent! Really love this bed linen"
"Refreshingly good customer service and products. Can't fault the quality one bit. Other brands are nowhere near this good for the price. I'll be ordering more for Xmas!"
"Look even better than the photos on the website. Sumptuous is a word I'd use to describe this bedding; there's a richness about the look and feel."
"So so soft...can't get enough of this luxury linen YUM!!! The feel on my skin is AMAZING! :^)"
"Very pleased with my purchase. First time shopping here, will use these guys again."
"I'm quite fussy about bed linen but must say very happy with my 'bundle'."
"Maybe I chose the wrong colour"
"Dreamy!"
"Who knew buying bed sheets was such a minefield lol!? Made a confusing experience simple & think I got a pretty good deal too!!"
"I can't get over the quality for this price. Exceptional quality and great customer service, kept in the loop throughout the process. Will recommend to my friends."
"Sleeping like a log in these in sheets x"
"Bought these as I was getting grief from my girlfriend about my crap cotton bedding...major brownie points now in the bag, stuffed arrived really quick also."
"The finish and fit of this bedding is excellent. Fit's my duvet and pillows perfectly and fitted sheet hasn't came off once during the night."
"Beautiful texture to these sheets. Bought them as I liked what Linen Bundle are trying to do + the majority of reviews said they were soft and well made which is correct!"
LinenBundle is rated 4.65 based on 123 reviews