LinenBundle Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend LinenBundle
"Absolutely beautiful will be ordering another set soon"
"Excellent product"
"Beautiful quality, so good that you can make up your own set. Will certainly be buying more."
"5*"
"I'm a light sleeper and had tried many different types of linen over the past few years, and undoubtedly Linenbundle have delivered the best quality. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to my friends."
"Sheets look and feel beautiful. Bought for guest bedroom so no first hand experience yet but will definitely be buying more."
"Really happy with my new bed linen. Feels lovely and is easy to iron. Love the washing instruction ticket too. Will definitely buy more. The fitted sheet also fits my really deep mattress well and isn't going to come off."
"Arrived quickly and as described. The fitted sheet is a little too big for our mattress but maybe after a wash or two it will be OK."
"excellent and very smooth"
"Great quality and fast delivery"
"Gorgeous quality sheets and pillowcases. Very quick delivery too and love the little bag to keep them in. I will buy more"
"So far so good, will give a better review once I’ve washed them a few times, see if they feel as good"
"Rich colours, washed well and didn't really need to iron after drying. Super soft. Can't beat these... Feel like I'm in a 5 star hotel. Price wise very competitive. Yet to see how they are after a few washes"
"Lovely colour and quality. Keeps me a very comfortable temperature through the night. Impressed so far!"
"Feels great. Happy with the quality. Thanks."
"A lovely quality of duvet cover and pillow case, I’ll be ordering some more when I need some 😀"
"Lovely linen, feels soft with a nice sateen, though has a slight scratch to it when not ironed, and I would rather not iron bed sheets or anything to that matter, but I will try doing that and see if the improved feel makes it worthwhile. Keeping anyway as better than my prior sheets, and they were 1000 Egyptian cotton from M&S that cost a fortune, these are much better."
"I have bought for the Spare bedroom for when we move house this year. Leaving packed up as easier to pack when we go. I've always wanted a more luxury quality sheet pillowcase. Nearer the time, or if further sale prices (I like a bargain) I will purchase the King Size for our new room. The sheets feel amazing though, and I'm really happy. They come with their own bag, nice touch. I will fully recommend to others"
"Lovely, sumptuous bedding!"
"Reasonable quality, nice feel:-)"
LinenBundle is rated 4.71 based on 171 reviews