Linen Bundle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Linen Bundle
Read Linen Bundle Reviews
My daughter said they were the softest sheets she’d ever slept in.
The cotton was absolutely as gorgeous as they say it is, it feels and looks fabulous!
Great communication from the start and the bedding is gorgeous. I will definitely be ordering more 😁
Excellent service, delivered as promised and sheets feel luxurious
Genuinely the softest linen I have bought - the fact that you can mix the sizes is great and having washed them once they look as though they will hold up very well - thoroughly recommend!
I bought this linen set just over a week ago I absolutely love it, s soft and luxurious I would recommend to everyone I’ve already told all my family. I don’t think I will ever find better anywhere. 10/10.
Beautiful bed linen . Washed & ironed ready, we can’t wait to use them.
Certainly very comfortable & cosy bed linen . Loving the quality . Will definitely be purchasing another set . Excellent service & loved that linen came packaged in reusable bag
The loveliest sheets. What I have always wanted from my sheets- silky and soft and wash really well. Love the linen bag they come wrapped up in too!
The packaging on the white Duvet was damaged, leaving black marks on it. I phoned your customer services and left a message 2 weeks ago, I'm still waiting to hear from you!
Hi Nicola

Thank you so much for your recent order from us and I'm very sorry to read that there were black marks on your duvet cover, it should never have reached you in this condition.

I can only apologise that you weren't contacted sooner and I'm pleased I was able to chat with you this afternoon.

If I can be of any further help, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Kindest regards

Philip
Linenbundle Customer Service Manager
Sheets are very thin and the pillow cases are basic to say the least.
Absolutely wonderful!
amazing quality
These sheets are extremely soft and wash well, I would definitely buy them again, would like to see features like oxford edge or piping on pillows, but guess this would push the price up
Love the silky feel excellent quality will be ordering another set soon.
Really helpful & a fantastic product
Super comfy & washes really well. We’re really pleased with our bundle... just trying to decide what colour to order next!
The sheets are so gorgeously soft. And good value for all the items you get. Will definitely be buying another set!
I bought a plain white duvet cover with pillowcases from Linen Bundle about a month ago. I usually buy Sheridan or similar 100% cotton percale but have to wait for them to be reduced as quality comes at a price! The Linen Bundle duvet and pillowcases are lovely quality, soft and on a par with the linen I usually buy but much cheaper. I particularly like the fact that the pillowcases are a proper fit for my fluffy pillows so they don’t hang out or appear squashed in.
Good quality and very soft
Linen Bundle is rated 4.76 based on 1,156 reviews