Linen Bundle Reviews

Laura G.
Laura G.
Home L.
Erin L.
Fantastic quality, very happy with my bundle, throw, pillows and duvet. Went for all season duvet and it is just so comfortable with the option of taking one duvet off when summer arrives. Pillows went for 2 soft and 2 medium, great for me but if you prefer harder pillow need to go for firm. Loved the presentation bags, 5 stars from me. Will eventually swap all bedding to linen bundle.
The buttons don't stay up on the duvet cover and so the duvet keeps falling out. Very annoying.
Love this companies linen the bundle are good deals and the quality is amazing wash after wash. Love them.
Such beautiful, luxury sheets! They feel so soft and look amazing too! I'm so pleased with my purchase that I've already ordered a second bundle as I can't bear to wait between washes and I already had my eye on a second, gorgeous design! Thank you so much! The detail on the labels is amazing too!
Absolutely LOVE these sheets! Super lux hotel feeling right at home :)
In March last year I bought a dark blue super kingsize bundle. I have washed it carefully and at the appropriate temperature but both the sheet and duvet cover are now horribly discoloured. It started to deteriorate 3-4 months after purchase but I am only reporting it now as I am replacing most of my bed linen now (from elsewhere). A great disappointment.
Fantastic bedding suffering with hot flashes and this has helped lovely to wash and iron
Beautifully soft bed linen, my son keeps wanting to sleep in my bed as it’s so comfortable so I’m going to have to buy him a set 😁
Luxury, quality bedding, that helps u sleep soundly.
Actually the most beautiful bed linen I’ve ever had. I’ll be buying again!
We are so impressed with the quality and luxurious feel of our new Linen Bundle bedding - great customer service too! Happy customers :-) we would definitely recommend Linen Bundle products for that luxury hotel look and feel!
Very lovely smooth sheets and pillows.
It’s ok and comfortable pillows
Lovely to sleep in but a number of trailing threads from the hems after first wash. I have never found this with other sheets.
Gorgeous soft fabric, feels luxurious to sleep in, very pleased
Fab quilt. Cool for this weather. Lightweight. Great buy.
Great quality products. Pricing and delivery could be clearer on the website.
Beautiful duvet cover and pillow cases, and super soft!
The bedlinen was good quality, however the order took a very long time to arrive - ordered 15th April and did not arrive until early June! I would not have ordered the items if I had realised the long delivery time. This was not made particularly clear when I paid at the time of ordering.
fantastic value, very pleased