LinenBundle Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend LinenBundle
"These sheets are so soft and comfortable. They fit our king size bed really well as fitted sheet is nice and deep! Will buy from Linen Bundle again as price is also excellent."
"My girlfriend was really impressed with these. ✋"
"Sleeping brilliantly on these sheets...they are super soft and help me relax once my head hits the pillow."
"Spoke with the lovely Amanda before I bought as it's my first time buying bed linen online. She was so helpful and the bed linen arrived quickly and in a lovely fabric bag. Linen feels really lovely and i'm getting a great nights sleep. I'll buy again from Amanda."
"Courier was not helpful at all after I missed delivery! Product good."
"The most luxurious sheets I've ever slept on!"
"Nailed it....I don't want to go shopping for bed linen....these guys have saved me the hassle forever. Thanks 👍"
"Sheets are proper luxury - the more you wash them the better they feel. Delivery fast & communication prompt."
"A high thread count doesn't always mean comfort, but here it does. Linenbundle sheets are so soft & smooth, I love how these sheets feel. Fantastic quality at such a good price!"
"This is my 2nd order from linenbundle in as many weeks. Set is soft yet crisp - I love them! The netural colours are a perfect fit my bedroom. Impressive service too!"
"Made shopping for sheets easy (good concept). Duvet cover is very soft went all grey! Excellent value for this standard of quality. Customer service good too."
"I just put these sheets on my bed, feel so soft! Also they've put a tag indicating the long side....how cool and smart!"
"Just love my new sheets. They are a balance of quality and affordable sheets."
"Beautiful sheets. Unreal quality - I'll be buying some more for the parents!"
LinenBundle is rated 4.64 based on 14 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!