Linen Bundle Reviews

Linen Bundle 5 star review on 17th May 2021
Caroline Barstow
Leigh Barker
Lauren Marshall
Ordering was easy and delivery was fast. However, during checkout I was asked if I wanted to add pillows at a discount, decided to go for it and used the websites guide to select the right ones (front, back or side sleeper). The pillows arrived and they are far too big to be able to sleep comfortably. I have asked for a refund/exchange to be told that pillows are excluded despite following their instructions for purchase and this information not being available at that point in the checkout. I will not use linenbundle again. There are plenty of companies offering similar quality and service and I do not have faith that their 100-day returns actually exists.
Terrible sheets. so i returned right away. but that is not easy. Finally got a return address after a number of e-mails. still not my money after three weeks…..
First order was partially delivered, then asked yo change colour, then again, partially delivered then had to wait another 2 weeks. Total time over 5 weeks and still waiting. All the time fobbed off. If they want to survive they need more customer care and stop promises. The word Bundle should be eliminated from their company name as nothing comes in a Bundle!
Terrible bedding. Duvets clump and far too heavy. Falls off bed during night and hurts my arms and shoulders dragging it back on. Pillows hard and lumpy like cheap pillows. They ride up the headboard every night as solid lumps. Bedding not crisp cotton but furry. Seams poor and unfinished. Worst bedding I've ever bought.
Much loved bedlinen! So soft and pretty! Just ordered my second set.
Linen Bundle 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
Absolutely love these sheets. They look fab but the beauty is the comfort and coolness. I will definitely be purchasing more from Linen Bundle.
I'm sorry but I didn't like these sheets. I order a sheet an pillowcase. I used the pillowcase and found it cold to the touch and decided to return my sheet.
Professional and prompt. Beautiful cotton bedding. Going to buy again from you.
Really pleased with their quality and feel, but still annoyed that the striped duvet cover has the buttons on the wrong side, so have to look at stripes going sideways! If this manufacuring fault has been remedied, please let me know. I will then swop you mine for a new one!
The best bedding I’ve ever owned- gets better with every wash.
The quality is amazing and design is so stylish, it’s made our bedroom
Linen Bundle 5 star review on 17th May 2021
The quality was excellent. The material was easy to manage and made it a joy to get into bed.
I invested in this purchase and was deeply disappointed when I received them as they arrived damp and smelly musty. The packaging and all the bedding was all affected and I had to wash and soak them many times before use. Very expensive set too although lovely quality this has stopped me from ever ordering a 2nd set.
have now bought 6 sets of these lovely sheets..will buy more once some new styles/colours become available!
Love the sheets and bedding - we have had them for a few months now, they wash well and have maintained their softness and high quality feel. We also recently bought some pillows and are extremely satisfied with them. Orders have been easy to do and delivery has been efficient and on time.
The cotton is lovely. The bed linen is expensive and I feel that the finish of the pillow cases and duvet could be much better. The pillowcases are so basic - they look like my very cheap under pillowcases and really detract from the beautiful cotton.
Really great bedding. Feels like you’re in a hotel at home.
Good quality linen ! Value for money with all the extras you get with the bundle.
I got pillows. Comfy enough and They are very good quality. I ordered medium firmness but I find them very soft. Next time I would order firm.
Although the linen looks beautiful it is very difficult to iron. I would not buy it again.
Linen Bundle is rated 4.72 based on 2,210 reviews