Little angels prams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little angels prams
Read Little angels prams  Reviews

Tell us how Little angels prams made you happy
Quick delivery, great price and item is perfect!
Item brought as a gift for my niece, very happy with it. Delivery was fast efficient.
Highly recommend!
Ordered on the Sunday and received all my items on the early Tuesday Morning.
Brilliant keeping you up to date with your order when dispatched to when getting delivered. Prices are reasonable and great customer service when I needed to ask a question.
Fantastic service.
Definitely be buying from you again!
Really quick delivery and love the car seat
Such a lovely highchair! Brought for my 2month old so she could be near us at the dinner table. The extra padding works perfectly
Love my pram
I bought a £900 pram on Monday at 7am and should of been delivered on the Tuesday, came on Thursday without the car seat. Rang up they said warehouse couldn't find it whilst sending off my delivery.. Got told I will get a call back.. Its been 2 days since that and I've tried emailing and calling and I've been straight up ignored. I'm due to give birth any minute and have no car seat. I'm extremely stressed and upset 2 things I shouldn't be whilst pregnant. I think the way I have been treated by this company is disgusting I saved up alot of money to buy what I wanted and haven't received what I paid for. I'm heart broken. Hopefully someone will see this review and get in touch with me if this company is half way decent anyway..
Very quick and efficient service . Thankyou .
I bought this specifically for the pattern to match a little girls’s nursery that was converted from a boy’s. At first so thought it was expensive but I wanted the pattern so paid the price. However, When It arrived I could easily see the reason for the price as the material is a lot softer and warmer to the touch compared to my previous mat bought for about a fiver from our local supermarket. It’s also a lot more spongy so I think would be much more comfortable for a baby to lay on. It’s also a bit shorter in length than the previous mat which gives more room on the changing table to to store other things. I’m Looking forward to changing my little girl on this when she arrives.
Absolutely delighted with this purchase, exactly as the description shown, it’s perfect. Quality is outstanding, bought the pioneer 11 piece and was not disappointed, next day free delivery! would without doubt recommend this product and website .
I would highly recommend little angels they are soo helpfull during your purchase and afterwards.
Really helpful when I phoned to enquire. Product arrived very quickly just in time for the weather getting colder.
Great company after call to make sure it wasn't another fake site. Lady on phone was so sincere. Pram arrived next day after 2pm order. No faults looks amazing. Thanks again great all round custmer experience
Exceptional delivery time ,brill customer service and i order loads for my Grandchildren, DA IAWN (Thankyou in Welsh )
Little angels prams  5 star review on 2nd October 2020
Really impressed with Little Angels prams; incredible value for money and really speedy delivery. Would definitely recommended.
Arrived very quick my baby loves it so much for them to look and play with easy assemble soft and grate for little sicky accidents they wipe away no fuss
Great service, fast delivery, I will definitely use again
Beautiful pram and great price
Delivered super fast too :)
Really pleased with communication. Expects pram to arrive the Friday but got a great surprise when it arrived the Monday before
Arrived quickly and received a refund for my parcel being damaged in the post.
Little angels prams is rated 4.85 based on 1,389 reviews