lime house solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend lime house solutions

info@limehousesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how lime house solutions made you happy
Thanks to your efforts and their UX design mentorship and work experience program. I had the opportunity to get insights, advice and feedback from a mentor who knows the industry. The tasks given were really hard but challenged me throughout the program while adding up to my knowledge and experience of UX design work.
Nice program to gain experience in different aspects of cyber security. Worth undertaking, especially if you want to improve your chances of getting hired in this field.
One thing that really stood out to me about their mentorship and work experience program for the IT technician role was that the tasks assigned by my mentor were based on real-world circumstances and problems. This helped me see and experience what it was like working as an IT technician, and what I can expect when I’m able to secure a job for that role.
I liked that my mentor was able to present complex concepts about change management in a practical way. Also the tasks that he gave to me were based on real change management situations, which helped build my work experience.
Enjoyed your mentorship and work experience program and the chance it gave me to acquire experience in web development. I hope this add more weight into my CV.
I am extremely grateful for the opportunity to undertake their program. Without it, I would not have acquired a UX design experience that made me employable.
Extensive coverage of the cyber security field and very flexible when it comes to access and pace. Will definitely recommend your mentorship and work experience program.
I gained a lot of new insight into the IT technician’s role and had the chance to actually do some of the key functions performed by the role. I have already added this experience into my CV and I can’t wait to see how it will change the outcome of my job applications.
Your mentorship and work experience program has been a great help to my employment as a CAD technician. The manager noted during my onboarding that my experience was one of the reasons they decided to hire me.
Wonderful program for change management. Walked away from it with more knowledge about the discipline and more experienced in doing its associated functions. I hope the gains I made from your program will make a difference in my job prospects.
Just thought I’d share with you to let you know how I appreciate your mentorship and work experience program. It was useful in my professional development and employment as a web designer.
Having access to a mentor and being able to build work experience in web design made a difference in my career outlook. Thanks for setting up this beneficial program, Lime House Solutions!
I recommend their CAD Technician mentorship and work experience program for its quality, coverage and flexibility.
I am thankful for their CAD technician mentorship and work experience program. It equipped me with experience and skills that were vital to my employment. Will certainly pass on the word about this program.
Everything in it was ok, including the range of change management tasks that were assigned to me. My mentor was also very responsive, patient and generous in providing information and feedback.
Received good guidance and support from my mentor as well as quality work experience in software engineering by doing actual tasks. Definitely recommend their mentorship and work experience program.
Their program for the CAD technician profession is probably one of the most informative and applicable out there. It gave me the experience, motivation and confidence to really pursue this career path.
Top-notch tasks, professional mentor and good delivery. Overall, the mentorship and work experience program for the CAD technician role was great.
lime house solutions is rated 4.60 based on 45 reviews