Lily's Kitchen Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lily's Kitchen

How would you rate Lily's Kitchen ?

"Great products , nice foods no nasties all natural produce ..My dog has had Lilys Kitchen from puppy and still does.,Well done Lilys Kitchen .."
"I have been buying my dogs' food from Lily's Kitchen for a number of years now and have always been very satisfied. The tinned food looks and smells delicious. There is a wide variety of flavours all of which the dogs enjoy. I buy Kibble and all the dog treats from this site as I know they only contain good quality food with no additives."
"My dogs Teddy and lily the Cavalier King Charles absolutely love this food. They have a combination of the fish supper meat tray and the Chicken and veg bake in the kibble. Lily who is 14 has a real twinkle in her eye and gets very excited at tea time. Every mouthful is enjoyed. Excellent quality product. Wouldn't feed them anything else now."
A M
"Great service. Good selection of dog food and dog meal. Caters for non-grain diets. Great re responding to questions. Fast delivery from UK to Ireland. Would recommend."
Lily's Kitchen is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews