Lillian Daph Reviews

10 Station Street,
Saltburn-by-the-sea,
Cleveland,

Tell us how Lillian Daph made you happy
Outstanding service when goods were not delivered a second order was sent to arrive the next morning to delight of birthday girl . Absolutely thrilled with large brass star and beautiful brass leaves which were a gift from Lillian Daff.
I have ordered some mugs before and now have the matching tea pot. Excellent customer service and delivery. Environment friendly packaging and very jolly emails keeping you updated! Fabulous.
One of the best customer services I've ever had! I loved the thank you e-mail from the shop and a personal thank you note on the delivery note. Items came super quickly and I was well informed throughout the whole process. Fantastic shopping experience, would definitely recommend the shop to everyone!
As always I am extremely delighted with my purchase from Lillian Daph store, which I ordered on line. I was kept informed of when my parcel was to be delivered. I didn't have to Waite more than two days for my parcel and When It arrived it was carefully wrapped and my purchase a mohair throw, was absolutely beautiful...
Ordered the beige bunny bean bag for our little girl; what an adorable item. Delivery was super fast (and we’re in Ireland) and the customer service has been incredible. Fabulous shop with beautiful pieces. One very very happy customer. Thank you!
Super nice customer service, they were able to fix an order mistake I did over the phone in no time. Very personable experience. Super fast shipping as well.

Thanks
Excellent customer service, with a faultless transaction and very quick delivery. They were very helpful with my queries and called back when they said they would. Thank you.
Love love love this store. Great service , great products.
Lillian Daph are an amazing company they definitely went the extra mile. Their customer service is outstanding.
Will definitely shop here again.
Je n ai rien recu....,
Excellent service, arrived super fast.
Very well packaged, nice and secure.

I’m so happy with the wall hanging, it’s beautiful. Perfect!

Great company - fast delivery and excellent products!
A Fab shop. Items arrived quickly and we're safely wrapped with a nice little thankyou inside. Highly recommend this shop.๐Ÿ˜€
Came super fast delivery and safely packaged. Highly recommend. A Fab shop!
Brilliant service! Very helpful and friendly. I love my products - thank you!
What a lovely company to deal with! Ordered two beautiful pasta dishes for our pottery wedding anniversary (9years). Lovely handwritten note enclosed, it's just the little things but they go a long way ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thank you!
Lovely products and super fast delivery
Super smart and quirky products! Love them โค๏ธ
Fast delivery lovely vases
Hi Bev,

Hope to see you again soon.

Team LD x
Really pleased with my recent plant pot order, although one pot was different to the one I’d ordered but still love them!

Thank you. Xx
Hi Rachel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a greta review. We hope you love your new vase :) . Apologies if we have sent the incorrect pot, we will look into this straight away and get back to you via email.

Hope to see you again soon.

Team LD x