Lillian Daph Reviews

10 Station Street,
Saltburn-by-the-sea,
Cleveland,

Tell us how Lillian Daph made you happy
Such great, efficient service. I placed my order on Thursday night, and it arrived on Tuesday morning... and I live in Spain!
I'm really pleased with my purchase. Thank you so much.
Lovely quality product, gorgeous packaging & fast delivery. I would highly recommend this company.
Fantastic shop with unique pieces you cannot find anywhere else! My order arrived within two days of ordering and I absolutely love it!
Love everything I purchase from Lilian and Daph, delivery has been so quick and 48 hours pick up from the store if you live local couldn’t have been easier considering the current circumstances! Can’t wait to purchase more when the shop re opens! The Nordic Sand range is so gorgeous!
Beautiful products and excellent service. I will definitely purchase again.
Fell in love with your shop in March whilst visiting some family friends in Saltburn, so lovely and well curated! Very friendly staff as well. Really really happy with my online order too, came very well packaged and in great time. Thanks so much
My order came so quickly and they are gorgeous! Will certainly be ordering more from this shop. Thank you so much for reminding me how independent shops give the best customer service!
A huge thank you to everyone at Lillian Daph. The lady I spoke with on the phone was so helpful when checking on the availability of the Laser cut elephant - a very special gift for my husband’s 50th. Thank you for taking extra care with the packaging with it being quite a delicate piece.

So pleased we’ve discovered your beautiful shop and look forward to ordering again :)
Hello Mirror arrived perfectly on time and totally intact, it’s perfect.
Thanks
Nick
Just love this shop wish I lived nearer but great service through there website thanks again x
Lillian Daph is a fantastic shop, filled with unique quality products. The small team who run it work extremely hard to offer amazing service both in the shop and online, nothing is too much trouble for them and their delivery is always quick, even in these difficult times. Lillian Daph deserves to be a success and we are so lucky to have such a lovely shop here in Saltburn.
Service was fab, lovely teapot arrived promptly. Will be ordering more. Thank you:)
Beautiful item delivered really promptly, even during this tricky time. Very well packaged. Excellent service!
Item arrived quickly and exactly as described.
Wow !! I placed my order via Apple Pay on Wednesday and I’ve just received it !!
It arrived really well packaged and can’t wait to see what the light shade looks like.
I purchased it for my son who has just moved into his first house and now lockdown is easing needs to start to get things looking tickety boo.
If he doesn’t like the shade I’m having it !!
Thanks for your wonderful service x
Communication was excellent and the delivery was VERY fast! fabulous service, thank you so much.
Very efficient service indeed. we were kept informed of the status of the order throughout.
Wonderful store with excellent customer service and lovely products! Couldn't be happier!
Great product; looks lovely and excellent quality. You get what you pay for, although the hanging wall planters were very reasonably priced. The delivery was very prompt too.

Thoroughly recommend Lillian Daph.
Ordered a butter dish I’d been trying to source for some time. It was in stock, dispatched and arrived in a couple of days. It was well packaged and I was kept informed about delivery times. Altogether a seamless online shopping experience. Thank you.
Lillian Daph is rated 4.93 based on 515 reviews