Lillian Daph Reviews

10 Station Street,
Saltburn-by-the-sea,
Cleveland,

Tell us how Lillian Daph made you happy
I am in love with this beautiful Christmas hangings. My order arrived earlier than I thought. The quality is excellent. Definitely I will not hesitate to purchase again at Lillian Daph online shop. I can't wait to take pictures of the 2020 Christmas decoration. Thank You.
Absolutely beautiful products super fast delivery and packaged perfectly couldn’t recommend highly enough have purchased a few times now and never been disappointed with the items or the service will definitely be back for more !!
i ordered some christmas baubles and they arrived promptly and were absolutely beautiful. I will definitely use them again.
Great service n very helpful
Item as described.
Very efficient, butter dish arrived on time. Many thanks
I have purchased the Blue Bean bag chair for my Grandson as a Xmas present, haven’t opened it yet, but I am sure it will be super. Great delivery service on time as kept informed
The items are absolutely beautiful and the gift box set is wrapped so pretty. All arrived quickly and well packaged to avoid any breakages. Will definitely shop again.
Perfectly packaged with speedy delivery & a lovely hand written message on the receipt. Thank you!
Absolutely lovely design but much larger than I was anticipating.
Hi Alex,

Thanks for taking the time to review. We love the design of these Broste mugs too! I'm sorry that you found the mug to be bigger than you were expecting. We do always try to add the dimensions onto our descriptions of products so that you are able to check the product is the right fit for you, however sometimes these do get missed off and we will make an effort to rectify this. Just so you know these mugs come in two sizes, you can buy the smaller espresso mug here https://www.lilliandaph.co.uk/products/nordic-sea-stoneware-espresso-mug?_pos=7&_sid=a5067fc2e&_ss=r

If you have any more questions do not hesitate to contact us on sales@lilliandaph.co.uk
Thanks Again,

Jasmine

Team LD x
Quick delivery amazing product 5*
Always fabulous products.
Very prompt delivery. Unfortunately slight fault in item but resolved very fast with replacement. Couldn't ask for better service
Bought the Broste Nordic Sand mugs and teapot, absolutely love them. Amazing shop, am sure I will be back browsing soon!
Fab business will definitely be shopping again.
Love this little store. I’ve bought quite a few bits, bringing a more quirky and unique style to my home.
Excellent customer service and contact. Super quick delivery, slight small issue with one my orders but was resolved very quickly. So great company and I would use them again!
Loved all the cue planters and pots! Such perfect additions to my cottage!
Amazing service and beautiful products, couldn't be happier with my vase!
I had such a great customer experience even though I purchased my Broste cups on their online store. They provide next day delivery for free and they left a hand-made thank you with a smiley emoticon on the letter.

Will definitely order from them again :)
Lillian Daph 5 star review on 20th October 2020