Liligo Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Liligo

How would you rate Liligo?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Maria Cardarelli

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Liligo in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Maria Cardarelli
Unverified Reviewer
"DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!!!********* I wish I could give them minus 0 stars. Horrible service, besides the fact that it is all a LIE. do not use this site to book your flights. After going through all the process and providing the information that they requested on their application I got a window saying that because of technical problems my purchase could not be process. THIS IS A SCAM. If I am wrong I dare this site to proof me wrong. I then called the 1877-496-48-15 they kept me on hold for 28 minutes to tell me that I could not book without sending copy of my credit card and filling out a form that they needed to email to me the attachment and the rate was only for today, I said it was OK to send the email that I would send the information right away, then the woman who was telling me all this on the phone told me that there was not enough time because the rate would change in an hour, I said that it would not take me more than 5 minutes to reply with the requested information. Next thing, she hung up on me. Maria Cardarelli."
Liligo is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews