liGo Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend liGo
11AM
11AM

Tell us how liGo made you happy

"Very quick delivery even with Christmas, Poor packaging which I made their customer service aware of which they acknowleged and gave me another years warrantee as a gesture of good will. Great company to deal with in my opinion."
Are you liGo? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Order a triple set of DECT phones and received an automated acknowledgement and that was it as far as communication with this firm was concerned, no dispatch notification and imagine my surprise when a neighbour dropped off a package from Amazon which contained 2 phones, I still await the third and only after many emails learn that I will need to wait until next week. Worst service I have ever experienced in a company yet they have the audacity to sing their own praises of their impeccable customer service on their website."
"Your web site was easy to follow and your chat line helpful and instructive."
liGo is rated 3.33 based on 3 reviews