Light Supplier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Light Supplier
Read Light Supplier Reviews

Tell us how Light Supplier made you happy
Exactly what I needed and fitted with ease. Great service and would certainly recommend to my family and friends.
Excellent customer service. Prompt responses to e mails and any issues dealt with quickly and efficiently. Would definitely recommend. Well done!!
Responded to a query initially, not detailed enough for an amateur. Still came back for the fittings. Delivered as promised, yet to be fitted. Malcolm Roker
Just what was ordered. Arrived on time Very pleased with this product and service received.
I loved the lights which look great and really set off my units. One minor problem; the driver and dimmer unit arrived already wired but when I tested it I realised it had been connected the wrong way round (the input and output to the dimmer reversed). It was a quick and simple fix and no damage was done - it now works perfectly, but it might throw some customers.
All went well from order to receipt to fitting and result.
I had very good service and delivery very quick. Products and advice given spot on.
I have installed one of the lights and the transformer supplied which provides a bright under cabinet illumination. What I’m going to need is a a couple 12 volt extender cable before I can fit the remaining lights. The only negative was that the packaging was unsuitable for parcel post with just a scrap of bubble wrap instead a battered cardboard box.
Helpful telephone enquiry and follow up internet order. Extremely happy with replacement under cabinet kitchen lights . 4000K correct choice .
Very easy to fit. Good product, good light output. Very pleased.
Ordered a LED under cabinet light and fitting to replace an old fluorescent tube. Delivery quoted about a week. Arrived after 2 days. Grand. And a better product than the one it replaced. Will use this supplier again.
Searched around for under cabinet lights as my usual supplier only had cool white and light supplier had multiple choices and lengths.Service was prompt so me and the customer are happy
Just fitted these lights and absolutely would recommend them made my kitchen ,so pleased with the style and the light which comes from them money wise not expensive but they look it.
Very pleased with product and whole process
Decent price and a fabulous light, exactly what I needed
Bought these to replace the usual type of leds under the kitchen cupboards. These are much brighter. Easy to fit. Good service and prompt delivery
Good quality lights and delivered within just a few days of placing the order. Good company to deal with.
Very good website with helpful/complete information. Very pleased with the quality of the LED striplights I purchased which were reasonably priced and arrived promptly, well packaged. Based on my experience I can recommend Lightsupplier.
Excellent products and service.
Over charged me and when I phoned to complain, I was told it was VAT, although my invoice stated the price included VAT. The person I spoke to was very abrupt and rude on the phone. The only thing he got right was to issue a full refund.
Light Supplier is rated 4.68 based on 1,812 reviews