Light Supplier Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Light Supplier

Tell us how Light Supplier made you happy

"No issues, good product and arrived quickly so very happy"
"Large bespoke order for a project we have undertaken, very good advice as to which product would be best suited, goods arrived very promptly considering the size and detailed nature of the order, would highly recommend to any companies who are doing lighting projects, would definitely use again!"
"So far I haven't received my order placed 7 days ago"
"We buy lights from light Supplier every month and have used them for a number of years now, would highly recommend!"
"Very satisfied, good communication, quality product and fast delivery couldn’t ask for more"
"Refunded with no notification as to reason, so didn't know, until after a week of wasted time waiting...."
"Great product, prompt delivery"
"Excellent service talked on the phone,adviced me what I needed,arrived on time,very pleased."
"How can I write a review. when I have not had delivery?"
"Very good service. Items arrived on time and are of excellent quality. Recommended seller."
"Lovely product. Great customer service. There was a problem with the courier not caused by them but they were excellent at dealing with the problem and getting the order to me as quickly as possible. Problems arise in any business but the way they are dealt with is the important factor - light supplier were excellent. Thank you!"
"had exactly what I required at a great price with prompt delivery. Would use again"
"Delivery was a day late, but very helpfull on the phone when I called, and they refunded my over night charge. The devise is great, and works well"
"Excellent service . Delighted with products."
"Excellent service. Unfortunately let down by post office delivery."
"great lights for under kitchen cupboards instant bright light job done"
"Easy to navigate website, found the under cabinet lights I wanted [Targa - COB LED Thin Cool White], now installed and they look great. Many Thanks."
"I contacted light Supplier about delivery to Sweden, they arranged my invoice and answered my questions very quickly and professionally. Delivery arrived after 3 days which is very quick"
"Happy customer"
"Never have any problems, they are a local company I have used for many years for all my lighting, would recommend highly"
Light Supplier is rated 4.66 based on 857 reviews