Lighting By Paul Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Lighting By Paul

Tell us how Lighting By Paul made you happy

"I bought these lights for my daughter but was not able to get an electrical to fit them until now in November. The wall lights a beautiful but the main light the electrician says there is a fault on it. I have tried to download the returns form but have been unable to do so. I would like a replacement for it as it was a Christmas present for my daughter, could someone please get in touch with asap."
"Easy to order delivered within 48hours postage free."
"Due to the misinformation etc, on my initial contact, I would have given a low rating, but the way the problem was resolved and the speed and delivery allowed me to rate your service higher."
"The one light I ordered was different from the one advertised !"
"Loved these lights & they look lovely in the bedroom. My only complaint is the base is a little lighter in weight than I would have liked."
"Easy to use website. Good communication and quick delivery."
"The lights were delivered on time and are as described. I am very pleased with them."
"It was a cheap 2 x recessed light so you get what you pay for and wasn't to impressed with the fixing mechanism"
"The delivery came promptly and was very well packed. Installation of the light fitting was easy, adjusting the lengths of each dropper perhaps a bit tricky but no real problem. My wife loves the lamps and that makes us all happy."
"Good communications, was due before Christmas but part of order out of stock. Offered refund or to hold part order and send all together. Decided to wait and was kept updated, thank you. Would definitely use again!"
"I ordered 5 double wall lights. The order was processed very promptly and an enormous package arrived. Everything was well wrapped with yards of bubblewrap (useful for my husband's Ebay selling!). Unfortunately, one of the glass shades was cracked from top to bottom, so I had to contact Lighting by Paul, who informed me that they would get on to the suppliers to send me a replacement. No news on this so far, but it has only been a day or so - hopefully I won't have to wait too long!"
"Quality looks good but not installed yet,slightly expensive but time will tell on value for money."
"excellent product competitively priced and delivered in good time."
"Items were at first out of stock with mid December delivery but arrived last week in November well done ???? thanks"
"Was not in at time of delivery. Clear instructions left as to how to arrange alternative date. Arrived on date promised."
"Centre Light not as good as expected. We thought it would totally match the Wall fittings shade and spread of Light but the spread is not quite right. Now the wall Lights are fantastic and we are so pleased with them. A real Gem of a find."
"Paul took the order efficiently and politely and the light was well packed and arrived on time .......excellent"
"Very pleased with my lights. Delivery was prompt,but I never received an e-mail to say when they were despatched, so I didn,t know they had arrived at work."
"Took a little while to arrive but very good price so worth the wait"
"Fantastic delivery service...excellant packaging. .. sadly not so pleased with the product... Took so long to put together...felt worried about the quality of the product as I tried to make up the sections of the shade....very flimsy and and scared of breaking .. instructions were poor and not much help. however have assembled and pleased with the lamps."
Lighting By Paul is rated 4.65 based on 278 reviews