Lighting By Paul Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Lighting By Paul

Tell us how Lighting By Paul made you happy

"Would be an excellent product (bought Rollo Searchlight 3171WH) if LED lamp could be replaced. The LED lamp is integrated which means that if your lamp blows you have to replace the entire fitting. This could prove a very costly lamp change, especially on ceiling fittings with three spotlights!"
"Paid for light, website said product was in stock. I was contacted 3 days later to say I wouldn't get it for 3 weeks. I've sent 3 emails and called 4 times without reply. Now I know why the most recent review was 8 months ago, the score is not reflective of current customer service. I will update again when I finally get a response! Disappointing...."
"If you deliver the lights as quickly as you ask for a review you might get a better one. Lights ordered and paid for over a week ago, still waiting!"
"Paid £145 for a floor lamp and expected better than something which had I bought for a fiver at a car boot sale would have disappointed me. Six individual marks, blemishes and badly fitting pieces and then a faulty lamp holder. Quality control? Yep, that's what I wondered. Lighting by Paul were helpful although I am told that the collection was not ordered with the courier as promised and a discount for a replacement nowhere near what was expected for the huge inconvenience. Would not now buy again from the company nor its many subsidiaries."
"I sent an email yesterday - Sunday 15th November - re: glass fronts on lights not fitting properly. I was unable to attach the photos to the Complaint Form as it said that no file was found, so I sent the photos via email to Paul Lighting. I have not heard back as yet with regards to the replacements and for this I am not impressed and utterly disappointed as my lights look ridiculous on the walls of my lounge. When am I going to get a reply????????"
"The lights that I bought cost me £90 plus pounds each. But the quality of the finish was extremely poor. If I did not know better I would very easily have assumed that it was made in China. It has not been set up yet but I don't think I am going to be very impressed! In total the quality for what I paid for was disproportionate."
"I am extremely disappointed by the service I have received from Pauls lighting! or is it Ocean lighting!? I placed my order online and did not receive confirmation so the next day I called the phone number on the website and was told that the order had been processed and I would receive an email about the delivery very soon, which I did, no complaints about the delivery service it was excellent. When my light arrived it was the wrong colour!!! I called immediately and was told it was my error??? therefore I have to return the light at my own cost approx. £37.00. As I did not receive confirmation/invoice of my order there was no way I could check my order,I asked for a swap but unfortunately I was faced with a 'no can do' response. Very disappointing!! I am decorating my new home throughout and due to this poor level of service I will go elsewhere for my lighting in future."
"It hasn't arrived! Dpd didn't make much effort to deliver it seeing as we were in and the lights were on. I'm trying to contact them - not easy"
"Poor quality item and slow customer service. Still awaiting a response since contacting about damaged item and refund"
"Given it Very Poor because I couldn't believe the huge FedEx box (1 foot square, 2 inches deep, complete with heavy duty bubble wrap) for an item that was a single 4" piece of wire a couple of millimetres in width. Absolutely bonkers, the packaging department must be inhabited by complete numbskulls who don't give a stuff about the environmental impact of their actions. Haven't you heard of a small jiffy bag?"
Lighting By Paul is rated 4.64 based on 279 reviews