Lighting By Paul Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Lighting By Paul

Tell us how Lighting By Paul made you happy

"Excellent service"
"Ordered on line with no problems. Package came very quickly and was welled parcelled. Very Happy with our purchase thank you."
"The wall light arrived in good time and unbroken. However, the lamp shade is not the same shape as shown on the website or on the box it came in, it is more bell shaped and is shown as having straighter sides. As the item fits in the space it was bought for and looks ok, I will not be returning it but I am disappointed that it does not match the description better. I expected better for the price."
"I wanted a new blue lamp to go with my newly decorated lounge. As soon as I saw this lamp on the web site I thought it would be perfect. The lamp has exceeded all my expectations and is so beautiful and looks much more expensive. I am absolutely thrilled with my purchase and the delivery service was very quick and efficient. Thank you."
"Excellent service and delivery,lights as advertised."
"excellent communication,delivery was brilliant with 1 hour time slot and knowing where delivery van was. packaging was 1st class and product also. already fitted by me and looks great. thanks to you all involved. Les."
"Quick delivery, kept informed all the time, very well packed."
"Delighted with the lights I ordered which were perfect ,the whole process was easy,efficient and I cannot fault the service. Would definitely recommend ."
"Excellent customer service, quick delivery, very securely packaged. Fab lights! Very sturdy and strong, not flimsy like the usual high street brands. I was reluctant to buy without seeing them in person but glad I did!!! Definitely recommend this retailer."
"You did what you advertised. Good communication when item was not available. Very happy with your service. Thanks"
"Nice product, good price and fast free delivery. 10 out of 10"
"This was a replacement for a light fitting I accidentally broke. very pleased with replacement"
"Great product, good price. Delivery was supposed to be 3 to 7 days approx, we were kept well informed throughout the whole process & we received them within 3 days ( item wasn't originally in stock)."
"Good price, well packaged and prompt delivery. Nuff said!"
"Great service, goods delivered exactly on time as promised. Would be happy to buy from Lighting by Paul again. David - The Hamilton Hotel"
"Really pleased with my table lamps - they look stunning and also the service from Lighting by Paul was excellent. Thank you."
"Good product, competitively priced. Very prompt delivery with an hour slot for convenience. I wish every delivery was this efficient."
"lights arrived within time thankfully in good condition, as the box was a bit squashed in but can't fault paul lighting they kept us up to date through all the buying process."
"Easy web site. All goods dispatched and delivered as agreed. lights fitted and look good."
"I ordered 5 double wall lights. The order was processed very promptly and an enormous package arrived. Everything was well wrapped with yards of bubblewrap (useful for my husband's Ebay selling!). Unfortunately, one of the glass shades was cracked from top to bottom, so I had to contact Lighting by Paul, who informed me that they would get on to the suppliers to send me a replacement. No news on this so far, but it has only been a day or so - hopefully I won't have to wait too long!"
Lighting By Paul is rated 4.64 based on 279 reviews